Highway to Hell

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Highway_Left_Turn.jpg[/img]

Is GLORIOUS day, Comrades!

The People's Republic of Kalifornia has honored His O'liness (PBUH) by naming a highway after him.

A shovel-ready project built entirely out of left lanes, like his eight-year term served, from the start point of a Nobel Prize to the unveiling of the Presidential Portrait and funded by rethugglikkan tax dollars donations from citizens, this right left-of-way has no litter, potholes, or speed bumps as the press refuses to discuss any such possibility that they exist, in the name of transparency.

"Installation of the signs on the 134 Freeway from State Route 2 in Glendale to Interstate 210 in Pasadena was completed this week, more than a year after the presidential tribute was signed into state law in September 2017."

If this doesn't give you a thrill up your leg, I don't know what will!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:If this doesn't give you a thrill up your leg, I don't know what will!

Please sir, can I have a pit bull humping my leg instead?

Ivan, on the other hand, is on the 'Highway to Heaven!'
Who is this new apprentice that you failed to mention to us... huh?!

The name escapes me, but she has a most snazzy hat, and nice jugs, no?

I trust the Obama Highway is under a very intense video and audio surveillance by the FBI. Those passing on the right are immediately arrested and investigated by the Mueller team for possible collusion, obstruction of justice, tax fraud, campaign contributions, and failure to register as foreign agents of their ancestral countries. Their homes and offices are being broken into at 3am, their correspondence seized, and charges leveled that will leave them broke and homeless.

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Red Square wrote:I trust the Obama Highway is under a very intense video and audio surveillance by the FBI. Those passing on the right are immediately arrested and investigated by the Mueller team for possible collusion, obstruction of justice, tax fraud, campaign contributions, and failure to register as foreign agents of their ancestral countries. Their homes and offices are being broken into at 3am, their correspondence seized, and charges leveled that will leave them broke and homeless.
And surely those involved in collisions will be similarly investigated for veiled attempts at collusions, yes?

Obama didn't build that.

On the Obama Highway, you must hit a pothole to see what's in it. And if you like your car after that, you can keep your car.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Poster_Tire_Change.png[/img]

That tire picture reminds me of Mille Bornes, the French racing card game we played as children.

If Obama's Highway To Hell were a car racing card game the only way to win would be to be the best cheater.

Margaret wrote:That tire picture reminds me of Mille Bornes, the French racing card game we played as children.

If Obama's Highway To Hell were a car racing card game the only way to win would be to be the best cheater.
I still have mine, I'm guessing it has to be about ~45 years old!

Comrade Moor,

From the day you joined the Cube in 2016, it took you 28 months to make your first post?

1. Congratulations on your participation, and welcome to the Cube.
2. You have a lot of catching up to do, and beets don't tend themselves. We have quotas and you've been sliding by while others do the work.
3. Safety tip: If you ever post anything in regard to anything written by a Comissarka with a golden shovel, you are taking a big risk. If she's posting about something you said, just look busy and don't make eye contact, and stay out of shovel distance.

I just got a copy of the game in a gift exchange, and I find it's actually a fun game. It would be better with beet vodka, but we take what we get!

So something "fertile" comes along, and guess who's waiting at the door of tractor barn number 2...

Oh, Ivan, you rascal.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Moor,

From the day you joined the Cube in 2016, it took you 28 months to make your first post?

1. Congratulations on your participation, and welcome to the Cube.
2. You have a lot of catching up to do, and beets don't tend themselves. We have quotas and you've been sliding by while others do the work.
3. Safety tip: If you ever post anything in regard to anything written by a Comissarka with a golden shovel, you are taking a big risk. If she's posting about something you said, just look busy and don't make eye contact, and stay out of shovel distance.

I just got a copy of the game in a gift exchange, and I find it's actually a fun game. It would be better with beet vodka, but we take what we get!