Hamas Teaches Children; Re-enacts Our Wildest Fantasy

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23903128/from/ET/?GT1=43001

"Brandishing "the sword of Islam," a Palestinian boy stabs President Bush to death in revenge for American and Israeli actions in a new puppet show for children aired by Hamas-owned television in the Gaza Strip."

It is good to see that Hamas is teaching its childern some good wholesome values. If only all children across the world could be indoctrinated watch and learn from this t.v. program, the World(tm) would be a safer place.

"I must take my revenge with the sword of Islam," the puppet-child says, stabbing the Bush puppet several times in the chest and ignoring pleas of "I repent, just don't kill me" — and an invitation to a toy-filled White House.

"I killed him," the puppet says, accusing Bush of being "impure" and vowing the White House would be turned into a mosque.

Coming to a local PBS station near you as part of multicultural exchange program. It is a known fact that everybody wants to kill Bush, but not everybody is socially conscious and principled to say it before the Children(TM).

My HBO is off the charts, Comrades! I never had this much HBO before - not even Olbermann can give me this much HBO.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:My HBO is off the charts, Comrades! I never had this much HBO before - not even Olbermann can give me this much HBO.
er...HBO? I know what BHO is...

Dude, bush would kick that little kid's ass just like he did all the guys in this game:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/bush-shoot-out/en/

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:HBO = Hate Bush Orgasm

a pantload of HBO, eh?

So this is why everyone's been locking themselves in the bathroom for hours at a time! What a relief! And here I was worried that it might have been something in that beet goulash I made for the weekly Party Potluck.

That was definitely some ghoulash (on which thread did I see a pot with human heads boiling? Not that I want ever to see that again)

Ghoulash -> more dead people -> stronger Democrat vote -> stronger HBO -> more time spent locked in the bathroom.

A direct connection has been established.

Red Square wrote:Coming to a local PBS station near you as part of multicultural exchange program. It is a known fact that everybody wants to kill Bush, but not everybody is socially conscious and principled to say it before the Children(TM).
I hear it's being produced by Sean Penn and Cornel West.