Gov. Jay Inslee: Only 59 days left to save the world!

Democrat Governor Jay Inslee of Washington today warned there were only 59 days left to save the world from global warming.

Governor Jay Inslee.jpg

We have just 59-days to do our part to save our children from an endless cycle of crop-killing droughts one year, and rivers spilling their banks the next. To save salmon from dying in ever warming rivers, and our forests from being reduced to plumes of ash.

Inslee wants lawmakers to pass a tax on carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and industrial facilities.

Inslee tweets.png

As we all know, increased taxes cure everything...

Only 59 days? Dear me, that is hardly enough time to do the environmental impact studies, the diversity hiring requirement evaluations, the OSHA workplace safety studies, and the earmark distribution programs, let alone the kickbacks, rakeoffs, and handouts budgetary feasibilty studies.

And not a single mention of the Planet? Let alone, the Cosmos? Where is this dude's conscience?

Comrades, Gov. Inslee is right, we just have to do our part and give ourselves to Mother Gaia. Just ask youself, “ who wouldn't want to reverse the anti environmentally industries or volunteer most of their paycheck in order to help Mother Gaia”? In fact, why stop there…..we need to reverse the natural greenhouse gases that are emitted daily by the ocean, fight bovine flatulence, safe ice spaces for endangered polar bears, set aside areas for aging volcanoes, and build a wall to impound provide a "safe space" for roving bands of hurricanes. Yes, Gov Inslee, is a wise, paternal, and a prophet visionary who could also encourage the abandonment of the free market system, but encourage the development of windmill farms large enough to not only produce energy for salmon but could provide enough wind currents to cool off the sun and finally prevent electrical brown outs. We only have sheer limits of time left and lack of confiscatory taxation, so time is short to stop any further ecological viruses. I applaud Gov. Inslee....three fingers of beet juice for all......

Well, we've been repeatedly warning all you people.

Starting in 1988, when we only had ten years left to save the planet.

But everyone laughed at us Real Scientists, and now only 59 days remain (no, do NOT do the math. Hasn't Commissarka Pinkie warned you enough times not to think?)

I'll be in my bunker -- checking my emergency supplies (dried beets, canned beets, pickled beets, freeze-dried beets, irradiated beets, salted beet jerky, etc.) and making sure my emergency generator has a full tank of beet vodka fuel -- if anyone has any questions.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Well, we've been repeatedly warning all you people.

Starting in 1988, when we only had ten years left to save the planet.

But everyone laughed at us Real Scientists, and now only 59 days remain (no, do NOT do the math. Hasn't Commissarka Pinkie warned you enough times not to think?)

I'll be in my bunker -- checking my emergency supplies (dried beets, canned beets, pickled beets, freeze-dried beets, irradiated beets, salted beet jerky, etc.) and making sure my emergency generator has a full tank of beet vodka fuel -- if anyone has any questions.
For nearly half a century we've been warning these people about the earth ending in just 10 years, and they still won't listen!

You crazy commies. Inslee wants to tax carbon and use the tax money to finance the companies he want to finance.

You know what that does? That creates a whole bunch of rent seeking goons who NEED more and more carbon so it can be taxed so they can get their cut.

So on the one hand you got these people demonizing carbon as the worst evil ever visited on Man and earth and on the other they live off the taxes that taxiing it generates.

Now, here's a question. I'll compare this to murder. They are saying the effects of carbon are murder. In fact mass murder.

If you are serious about punishing and preventing murder do you tax it and then set up a system of political rent seeking spoils that depend on a thriving murder rate to generate tax revenue?

No, of course not. You set up laws against murder and take murderers to court for trial. And then when you have proved murder with actual evidence you punish said murderer.

But charging people for murder by carbon dioxide and proving murder with actual evidence is something these rent seeking commie creeps never want to do.

I wonder why.

$.$. Halliburton is the author of the number one best seller How Many Taxpayers Am I Holding Up Now, Winston?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:... to finance the companies he wants to finance.

You know what that does? That creates a whole bunch of rent seeking goons who NEED more and more carbon so it can be taxed so they can get their cut ...

... If you are serious about punishing and preventing murder do you tax it and then set up a system of political rent seeking spoils that depend on a thriving murder rate to generate tax revenue? ...
Strange.
It fully resembles another thing, currently going on in EUSSR, Chermany leading far ahead.

In the above, substitute:
carbon "refugees"
taxed subsidized (fully)
murder chaotic influx ___ [of predominantly young male islamic illiterates, to boot]
tax subsidy (full).
Could it be, Komrades, there is, like, a pattern in this here?

P.S.
Amazing, how "carbon dioxide" (which must be wiped out, or else!) was slyly shortened-widened to "carbon" (and thusly, now carbon must be wiped out, or else!).

And BTW, as the modelled global warming since long diverges from reality (= measurements) by orders of magnitude - whereupon "global warming" was tacitly rebranded as "climate change" (while comrade Holdren's "climate disruption" sham fizzled out) - and so the role of "carbon dioxide (pardon, carbon)" as "absolutely leading, if not the sole cause of warming (pardon, change)" dwindles in the eyes of "public opinion", now - since a year or so - methane is suddenly peddled as an "even more critical" factor.
CH4! Methane! Fracking! Bejesus!

Did/do you, Komrade, sense that subtle shift?