Gore Fans in Snowstorm View Global-Warming Speech by I-Phone

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report on Gore's Global-Warming Speech that "Rocked" the Milkin Global-Warming Conference Commencing on April 30, 2013 in Beverly Hills While Gore's Most Ardent Fans Were Stuck in a Record-Breaking Snowstorm in Denver.

Al Gore's loyal followers in Denver felt relief from the bitter cold of the April-0/May-1 2013 snowstorm in Denver when they felt warmed when the "magic" of their I-Phones enabled them to enjoy his speech at the Milken Global Warming Conference in Beverly Hills:
~

In that speech, in his characteristically humble tendency to understate his claims Gore warned all Americans that "The generation of people alive today will be held accountable" for the Global-Warmning catastrophy they're causing.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report

People are probably asking, "What would Al Gore say" regarding this historic snowstorm April 30 through May 2, 2013, from Texas to Michigan. Here's the answer: "There's nothing to see here -- just weather not climate --- move along please. This is, of course different, than was Hurricane Katrina -- the once-in-150-years storm -- that was Climate Change known as Anthropogenic Global Warming -- i.e., ManPerson-Made Global Warming for all you scientifically illiterate Global-Warming Deniers."

--Gorbels Cube

Where have these snowstorms hit? Denver and Minnesota, two enclaves of glorious progressive thought! Don't tell me for a minute that you don't see the fingerprints of those evil Rethuglikkkans all over this weather phenomenon. They've clearly conspired with British Petroleum, Halliburton and the Koch Brothers and created a weather machine just to make people who know the truth of global warming look foolish, and used the sequester as a cover. Pretty soon, you'll hear some right-wing talk show host or a researcher at some think tank come out with the proclamation that man-made global warming is a hoax.

Comrades,

Based on current directives, (Current Truth™) terms "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" will be stricken from all communications, advertising, and Party merchandise. The new and korrekt term hence forth will be the all inclusive phrase "CLIMATE CHAOS!" Please note: The phrase will always be presented in red, bold, capital lettering of at least 12 point aerial font. Any deviation from this directive must be approved in advance by The Directorate of Visual Propaganda.

IMG_2936.jpg
Photo - Zombie

Just as we have foreseen, Global Warming (aka climate change) has caused a "tornado drought" in the U.S. More or Less, we have you covered.

But I am certain we are not to be confused by this severe shortage of tornado activity and mistake this as some shadowy doubt cast upon our Global Catastrophorians. Too many or too few of anything is surely caused by man's irreverent abuse of Gaia's forbidden carbon fruit by greedy, profit-driven capitalists.

tornado shortage.jpg

carbon credit angel.jpg
Carbon Credit angel. Hark the carbon credits are here. Peace on earth to all men of Green Will.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Just as we have foreseen, Global Warming (aka climate change) has caused a "tornado drought" in the U.S. More or Less, we have you covered.

But I am certain we are not to be confused by this severe shortage of tornado activity and mistake this as some shadowy doubt cast upon our Global Catastrophorians. Too many or too few of anything is surely caused by man's irreverent abuse of Gaia's forbidden carbon fruit by greedy, profit-driven capitalists.

Comrade,

You mentioned Gaia in your post. I've noticed whenever her name appears, so does she. I hope I'm right about this. Her images are, er...most stimulating.

Captain Craptek wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote: ... Too many or too few of anything is surely caused by man's irreverent abuse of Gaia's forbidden carbon fruit by greedy, profit-driven capitalists.

Comrade,

You mentioned Gaia in your post. I've noticed whenever her name appears, so does she. I hope I'm right about this. Her images are, er...most stimulating.

Comrade Captain Craptek,

This year, as late as May 2, the weather was even colder than it was last year on Earth Day. At that time, we Pandorans accommodated Chairman Gore's request that we gather naked in the Artic to help subliminally convey a sense of warmth (like warm snow or cool heating or hot cold or some other highly technical term Chairman Gore understands), but on the same day, Right-Wingers apparently hacked into th sites of credible news sources and planted news headlines uncooperatively heralded the inconvenient truth that the winter of 2011-2011 in Alaska was the coldest in 40 years. It was our hope that our nakedness would distract the attention of the LIVs from the inconvenient truth of those headlines.

Such tactics, known as "Brain Games," are among our most effective tools in educating the public about the need to contribute to Chairman Gore's "Generation Investment Management, LLP."

The sale of Carbon-Credits is vital to the Sustainability of Chairman Al Gore's Generation Investment Management, LLP.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report

Even worse than the blizzards and severe cold in May of this year and in late April of 2012 (including on Earth Day 2012, or Lenin's Sake) was the Blizzard of 2010, which contributed mightily (along with ObamaCare, of course) to our Debacle in November 2010, so we must do all we can to be sure that none of the LIVs voting in 2014 can even remember what happened in 2012, or 2011 or 2010 or at any time in the past in any manner inconsistent with what we must convince them to be the Current Truth as they prepare to vote in 2014. Even though most experts believe the TOA by OFA achieved irreversibility in November, 2012, we know there are some bitter clingers to the Constitution who delude themselves into thinking they can make 2014 a reprise of 2010.

And we know many LIV's search for things related to Neytiri when they're seeking to validate the Current Truth being related to them by Chairman Gore (and always with applauds, of course, from our Deal Leader Obama and his OFA team working feverishly to permanently entrench the TOA). That's because we know that most LIV's gain virtually all their scientific and political knowledge from the entertainment media. That is, in part, how the Naked Truth becomes the Current Truth.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri Naket Truth Report

Father Alphonso sells indulgences to illiterate peasants in the family business.

father alphonso.jpg