Exclusive Bin Laden Kill Video!

Comrades,

The Great Castrate ™ is pleased to announce exclusive video of the Bin Laden execution!

I would comment out-of-character, however, as you all know ... I lack character.

And yes, it's true what they say about the virgins! hehehehehe

https://www.mgparrish.com/obl.htm

Is this appropriate for work? (I have decided to take a break from Chief Mental Health Nanny duties to check in with the cube and more sensitive eyes may be looking on....)

Царевна wrote:Is this appropriate for work? (I have decided to take a break from Chief Mental Health Nanny duties to check in with the cube and more sensitive eyes may be looking on....)

I guess it depends on where you work!

At the Office of the Nanny in Chief of Mental Health! ;-) Never mind, I'm going home now.

Царевна wrote:At the Office of the Nanny in Chief of Mental Health! ;-) Never mind, I'm going home now.

Don't let them know where I am at! I'm AWOL.

We always know where you are, Infidel. We are the Ministry of Love.

well, giggle my jihad, that was most impressive. I am thinking Comrade bin Laden had a pigolicious time.

Царевна wrote:We always know where you are, Infidel. We are the Ministry of Love.

When you say "We" does that you mean you have a twin sister?

If so I say "Oui".

The Osama death video was very interesting. It is a case study in imperialistic behavior. Komerade Obama will not like what he sees. We all know that Komerade Obama tried his best to warn osama but osama's phone was off the hook and his cell was off. Komerade Obama will be sorry to see the ruthlessness in which troops killed a fellow muslim.

sovietskayakaputnik wrote:The Osama death video was very interesting. It is a case study in imperialistic behavior. Komerade Obama will not like what he sees. We all know that Komerade Obama tried his best to warn osama but osama's phone was off the hook and his cell was off. Komerade Obama will be sorry to see the ruthlessness in which troops killed a fellow muslim.

And where was PETA? Those poor pigs are being abused.

The most transparent administration evahhh has released this artists rendering of the OBL death photo to appease the insatiable reichwing blood lust that exists in this sick country w/o offending our Islamic brothers & sisters of Peace. The Smartest President in World History ™ (PBUH) once again proves his nobel prize metal.

osama.jpg
Breaking: Carney has updated the administrations current truth today:

osama2.jpg