Dr. Janeane Garofalo's Brilliant Analysis Of The Tea Parties

Warning: Any Tea Party participant who happens to watch this video must first as Glen Beck so often suggests, "wrap your head in duct tape so your head won't explode".

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

garafagaff
I really do not know which one to dislike more? The unhinged one (throw a rock) or the unbalanced and uneducated one(again... rock)? I would love to know which correspondence school she received her PhD from, I sure could use one of them. Difference being that I would not (read not be allowed to) go on television and shoot off my mouth. Why, because I am not from Hollywood. Lord knows that these two need to keep in the dressing room. Sheeeesh, what a complete train wreck this interview is. Get a grip garofa-low, and grow up already. I guess that Liberals are "fomenting" the adage of "Do as I say, Not as I do"

Ahhh the tattooed, room temperature I.Q. Whore with little or no talent speaks. She is one of the most useful of idiots.She and Oberman are a good team, unfortunately for them they will most likely be shipped to the Siberian Gulags in the up and coming purges.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Killer TEA
This is about the saddest thing I have ever seen. Garafafool says there is no breakthrough for convservatives because they get angered by truth. She needs to take a look in the mirror. Who could ever talk to her about anything. So let me get this straight. If you disagree with the current administration's policies you are a racist. That must be some kind of equality the great Dr. Martin Luther King failed to speak about. Shame on Oberdork for not calling her out on that. It is obvious the far left have been out of power for so long that they are going to gorge theirselves like a bulimic until they can be stopped. I truly hope we can get them all help before their disease kills the 90% of us that believe in personal responsibility and accountability. If they love the European model of failure so much they are free to go.

The behavior of the Thought-Police on CNN and MSNBC was so egregious that they have dropped the pretense of being "news" organizations (Remember, Comrades, Pravda means Truth). The sexual innuendoes and claims of being outraged do not bother me; the speakers merely reveal how stupid, petty and hypocritical they are.

Those dolts are in complete, bug-eyed panic mode. The peasants are revolting because both the Republicans and the Democrats have been spending money like drunken sailors [which is an insult to drunken sailors since they earned their money, unlike the a$$-holes in Washington, D.C.]. The political class knows that the peasants are out for blood and want to stick heads on pitchforks.*

*Note to Department of Homeland Scrutiny, this is meant as a figure of speech and is not meant to be taken literally. For the imagination-challenged, this means that the producers are angry about the economic mess and hold both parties equally responsible.

**Note to Comrade Red Square, I must respectfully disagree with you on the merits of shipping Oberman and the Room-Temperature IQ Whore to the Siberian Gulags. The lack of direct rail-road connections from the U.S.S.A. to Siberia makes the use of cattle-cars impossible. Thus, it will be cost-prohibitive to use Siberia. Is the peasant revolt not about fiscal responsibility? I most humbly suggest that they be sent to ANWAR in Alaska. It is just as cold as Siberia and they can tend to the carribu that they profess to be concerned about.

Killer TEA wrote:...they are going to gorge theirselves like a bulimic...

That is the way of The Party, Comrade. First you binge, then you PURGE!!!!

Oh, and of course-

I DENOUNCE COMRADE RUNNING-DOG FOR CONFUSING COMRADE RED STAR WITH COMRADE RED SQUARE!!! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU MESS THAT ONE UP?

I mean, really. One is the herdsman of rainbow-farting unicorns and the other is The Commissar of Everything Progressive.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Oh, and of course-

I DENOUNCE COMRADE RUNNING-DOG FOR CONFUSING COMRADE RED STAR WITH COMRADE RED SQUARE!!! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU MESS THAT ONE UP?

I mean, really. One is the herdsman of rainbow-farting unicorns and the other is The Commissar of Everything Progressive.
Commissar Obamissar V:

You are of course correct. I denounce myself for that error. I must now go to the Karl Marx Treatment Center for re-education.

In my defense, I must say: IT IS PRESIDENT BUSH'S FAULT!!!

If its good enough for his O'liness, its good enough for me.

R-D C

Good job, Comrade R-DC. My staff will be waiting for you at Platform 1. Make sure you bring everything in your government subsidized hovel of any value with you. The Party needs some more skim.

Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Good job, Comrade R-DC. My staff will be waiting for you at Platform 1. Make sure you bring everything in your government subsidized hovel of any value with you. The Party needs some more skim.

Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

Comissar Obamissar V:

I will bring my extra beet rations for your friendly staff. The only items of value in my hovel are my shovel (which I need to be a productive prole for The PartyTM)and a framed icon of his O'liness.

R-D C

Her intellect is exceeded only by the oiliness of her complexion. To quote Tim Slagle, regarding Rightwingers, the only thing she's less familiar with is a razor.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Her intellect is exceeded only by the oiliness of her complexion. To quote Tim Slagle, regarding Rightwingers, the only thing she's less familiar with is a razor.

And the only thing even less familiar to her than a razor is a bar of soap.

Comrades, beware what seems harmless. As Comrade Gargoylafa (did I get the spelling right?) has not yet been mounted onto a building yet, she still has the power, even, by accident, of fomenting the anger of certain rabid dogs. We must find her a mate, ASAP.

Let's see, Comrade Franken? No, they are too easily able to detect the holes in one another's underwear. The Forehead, Mr. Begala? No, that doesn't seem quite right, the foment might get crossed with the Road Apples. Oh, Oh, I have it. Now you may not of thought of this before, and it will come as a surprise, but Comrade Huffington and Comrade Gargoylafa might just be a hit. Comrade Huffington would preserve her sense of superiority, and Comrade Gargoylafa would bask in the glamour she has sought for so long (like when she dyed her hair, and also when she swathed herself with too much bronzing lotion).

Anonymous
Ahhh the hallowed liberal "Racist" card! It is the favorite card to play, providing much smug self satisfaction at their own deep perception abilities that others are not capable of grasping (due to brain malformation, per Dr Barfalo et al). The one to play when out of other tactics, and it trumps all other cards in this poilitcal correctness run amok society. All hail Obama!

Thank you my friend Commissar Obamissar V, I believe that Running-Dog Capitalist's denouncement and 1000 Hail Obamas should be sufficient punishment along with him giving a good cleaning and detailing to my Bentleyerrrr Lada, will be punishment enough.

We made Progressive can show kindness, on occasion...

Make sure to clean the trunk, and I will expect all the spare change you find under the seat to be returned.

[TABLE][TR][TD] [TABLE][TR][TD]
Keeper of the Faith[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Anonymous
Some do not realize, these 2 had already rehearsed interviews long ago as children, in preparation for the Coming of the One:

My, my. So many comments, and I have only one post in which to dole out sarcastic responses, unless I want to be a narcissistic (sp?) bandwidth hog who enjoys googling myself just to see 12,000 results for "Commissarka Pinkie."

First off, garafagaff says:

I really do not know which one to dislike more? The unhinged one (throw a rock) or the unbalanced and uneducated one(again... rock)?

Which is which?

Next up, Killer TEA:

So let me get this straight. If you disagree with the current administration's policies you are a racist.

Hey, you catch on fast.

Then Running-Dog Capitalist chimes in:

The political class knows that the peasants are out for blood and want to stick heads on pitchforks.*

*Note to Department of Homeland Scrutiny, this is meant as a figure of speech and is not meant to be taken literally.

It's not? Damn! And I was hoping to stick heads on pitchforks--specifically, those of Bush and Cheney and Rove--three tines, one for each of them.

But wait--I'm not a peasant! I CAN do it--and if I can't get the real heads, I'll just stick paper-mache likenesses on the tines and throw shoes at them. The important thing is I'll be raising awareness of how much I hate Bush and how the teabaggers should've been protesting HIS spending and bailouts, too instead--after all, HE started it!

Next, Running-Dog Capitalist, after running afoul of Commissar Obamissar V, captures Pinkie's normally elusive heart with these words so sweet:

You catch on even faster than Killer TEA.

Phuzzy Logic and Comrade Whoopie: Please note Comrade Leninka's avatar and thereafter watch your mouths. Razor-challenged women are fast becoming a group worthy of victim status, and your insensitivities will be punished retroactively. Now stop acting and grunting like Beavis and Butthead (or even Olbermann and Garofalo) and zip up, or I'll whack you both with my shovel.

Anonymous wrote:Ahhh the hallowed liberal "Racist" card! It is the favorite card to play, providing much smug self satisfaction at their own deep perception abilities that others are not capable of grasping (due to brain malformation, per Dr Barfalo et al). The one to play when out of other tactics, and it trumps all other cards in this poilitcal correctness run amok society. All hail Obama!

Welcome Comrade Guest. Hope you find this gulag brutal enough. As comrade Pinkie below stated, with my hirsute appearance, I am a comrade close to victim status. But to address the matter at hand, that being the race card, here is some classified footage taken from other classified footage found in the post: Tea Party of Tom Delay's Old District. Even in this pristine white Stepford District, diversity can still be found.

Comrade Pinkie,

I'm glad The Party protects your right to extreme HBO. Look what happened to this Progressive Commissarka...

Poor pathetic over-medicated box office poison Janeane Garofalo. She so desperately wants to be acknowledged as an intellectual and part of the liberal party's intelligentsia that she'll go to ridiculous lengths in an attempt to prove herself as a bootlicking Obama Cultist.

She is clearly suffering from a personality disorder showing signs of advanced “penis-envy” as she wants to be considered an academic but has absolutely no academic credentials. Instead she is a college drop out with no higher education or degree. Her point of view is like the old saying: “opinions are like assholes and everyone has one.”

At least the blithering idiot Oblerweiner has his fake “Ivy League” diploma. He has a communications degree from the land grant Cornell but he so desperately wants it to be from the Ivy League Cornell, which sadly does not offer a communications degree.

The two together were quite an act. The way Oblerweiner was looking at her I am sure that he wished they were having sex. He was picturing her wearing a large strap-on which he would bend over for quicker than Obama would bow to a Saudi King.

Phuzzy Logic and Comrade Whoopie: Please note Comrade Leninka's avatar and thereafter watch your mouths. Razor-challenged women are fast becoming a group worthy of victim status, and your insensitivities will be punished retroactively. Now stop acting and grunting like Beavis and Butthead (or even Olbermann and Garofalo) and zip up, or I'll whack you both with my shovel.

OOOH! OOOH! I've finally hit the BIG TIME on the Cube! I can't tell you how you've warmed me where my heart would be (if I had one) by honoring me with the threat of being whacked by your incomparable shovel, an honor of which I am truly unworthy. I definitely need to take a KMTC refresher course to equalize my equality.

I wasn't commenting on the hirsute qualities of the Gagamofo womyn, but rather on her herculean efforts to reduce the USSA's reliance on foreign oil by producing BARRELS of it home-grown, so to speak. And I was certainly NOT comparing the good Comrade Leninka in any way, especially razor-challenged-ness or grease factor, to Jamean Gargleformany.

Red Star wrote:Thank you my friend Commissar Obamissar V, I believe that Running-Dog Capitalist's denouncement and 1000 Hail Obamas should be sufficient punishment along with him giving a good cleaning and detailing to my Bentleyerrrr Lada, will be punishment enough.

We made Progressive can show kindness, on occasion...

Make sure to clean the trunk, and I will expect all the spare change you find under the seat to be returned.

[TABLE][TR][TD] [TABLE][TR][TD]
Keeper of the Faith[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Comrade Red Star:

I have cleaned your Bentley Lada and parked it out in front of your dacha. I have gotten all of the bug guts scrubbed off the windshield; it is still cold in this part of the U.S.S.A. and I had not realized that the The State had found it necessary to send you to warmer climes.

I was a little concerned about the opulence of the accessories inside your Lada. You have a sun-visor on the passenger's side! I was reassured by the iPod with all of His O'liness's speeches recorded on it.

I prostrate myself before your Cubeness and thank you for your leniency.

R-D C

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:My, my. So many comments, and I have only one post in which to dole out sarcastic responses, unless I want to be a narcissistic (sp?) bandwidth hog who enjoys googling myself just to see 12,000 results for "Commissarka Pinkie."

First off, garafagaff says:

I really do not know which one to dislike more? The unhinged one (throw a rock) or the unbalanced and uneducated one(again... rock)?

Which is which?

Next up, Killer TEA:

So let me get this straight. If you disagree with the current administration's policies you are a racist.

Hey, you catch on fast.

Then Running-Dog Capitalist chimes in:

The political class knows that the peasants are out for blood and want to stick heads on pitchforks.*

*Note to Department of Homeland Scrutiny, this is meant as a figure of speech and is not meant to be taken literally.

It's not? Damn! And I was hoping to stick heads on pitchforks--specifically, those of Bush and Cheney and Rove--three tines, one for each of them.

But wait--I'm not a peasant! I CAN do it--and if I can't get the real heads, I'll just stick paper-mache likenesses on the tines and throw shoes at them. The important thing is I'll be raising awareness of how much I hate Bush and how the teabaggers should've been protesting HIS spending and bailouts, too instead--after all, HE started it!

Next, Running-Dog Capitalist, after running afoul of Commissar Obamissar V, captures Pinkie's normally elusive heart with these words so sweet:

You catch on even faster than Killer TEA.

OK, Commissarka Pinkie, I'll bite:

Any disagreement with President Obama is motivated by racism? Do you really think we are that shallow and stupid? -- yeah, I know: you do -- The sky-rocketing spending and direct government control of banks and means of production are irrelevant in our dissent? I was suspicious of Obama's goals when he got elected but was willing to "wait and see" before making any judgement (I did not vote for McCain, by the way). President Obama has shown himself to be a fascist and a person that wants to fundamentally change the structure of the United States.

Like a good Progressive, you take my words out of context. I wrote that the protesters at the Tea Parties were angry at both the Republicans and Democrats. We had been outraged byPresident Bush's bailout last year; Conservatives by their nature value logic and reason - that is why we weren't out in the streets last year and why we sat on our hands and let McCain flounder like the buffoon he is. You seem to forget the many Democrats got elected in 2006 and 2008 by campaigning against the fiscal irresponsibility of the Republicans. President Obama even criticized the amount of Bush's spending!!!!

The Tea Party I attended in Dayton, Ohio, was about out-of-control spending and an over-reaching federal goverment. It was not a partisan Republican party rally by any stretch of the imagination. The Republican party has kicked Conservatives to the curb years ago and if you think the GOP is getting a pass on this you are kidding yourself. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence from other Tea Parties where opportunistic Republicans with bad spending records got booed by the crowd when those politicians gave speeches.

You also left out the other part of my sarcastic comment directed at the "Department of Homeland Scrutiny." I wrote, " For the imagination-challenged, that means that the producers are angry about the economic mess and hold both parties responsible." I wrote the note because the Department of Homeland Security issued a report to law enforcement concerning right-wing extremeism in the United States. Apparently anyone that believes that the federal government is actually supposed to have limited powers, free citizens may own firearms, against amnesty for illegal aliens, are a war-veteran, etc. is a potential right-wing terrorist. As a retired police officer with 24 years on the beat, that report was 9 pages of bloviating that did not give any specifics of what to watch for while out on patrol. For all the Bush critics that hate him, President Obama seems to be less tolerant of political speech than President Bush was. [Please don't embarrass yourself by saying the report was started under the Bush administration: there are repeated references to the historic nature of our first African-American president and the examples of right-wing domestic terrorism jumps from the Clinton administration to the Obama administration with nary an example during the Bush administration]

Running-Dog Capitalist I am impressed! The BentleyLada has never looked better you even got the Drool Stain Pupovich left down the right door panel. I was indeed impressed by your time management skills, we all heard you saying your Hail Obama's as you worked.

As for the bugs as you know I am the CEO of a national chain of moderately priced restaurants,the Hemlock Hospitality group, and it so happens I could use someone like you,to manage a restaurant, and if you are good just maybe a regional manager's post would not be out of the question. Not to mention the fast track possibilities of becoming a “Made Progressive”.

Should you decide to join our happy family,the benefits are infinite. Constant piped in Patriotic messages and music, Beating of Proles when you are having a bad day. A room in the executive Bunk House at Camp Fluffy, or should you be in Texas you would be welcome at Rancho de Rio Grande. Or Siberian get-aways compliments of Obamissar V.

Plus a company car (His O'lioness gave us great deals on) GM and Chrysler vehicles.

Jiffy Lobo on demand, plus other “perks”

Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the Faith

Директор INC ä хлебосольства Hemlock CEO звезды Commissar красный пинать двери на полночиХранитель священнейшего резца плазмыПастух единорогов Farting радугиХранитель веры

What a true inspiration to the party!

Here at the Gulag the "staff" can't wait for one of the PHD of Progressivism's many visits. The wisdom of her World of Next Tuesday teachings reaches the depths of our latrines. The projectile hurling contests during her comedy act are quite the muse. Once the stage was reached from next to back row!!

But it is her other "talents" that are truly legendary here. My fellow Comrades lovingly call her "JaJizz Garfmypole" and I know the parties mules are most productive during the time she graces us with her illustrious forward thinking presence...

Although I'm not quite sure why she insists on being first in line when I am compelled to
break out my whip to re educate some of the "guests" - her shouts of "more - harder - get me off dammit - Big Alfred" duly inspire me to continue my lifelong pursuit of "Progressive Whip Studies."

Гулаг 4 Алфред
Норлиск Гулаг

Трулы тхе епитомы оф вастед хумаиты.

"Whips N Things"

Oh, goody goody, she says, as she rubs her hands in glee. My comments in my favorite shade of Glorious Communist RED.

Running-Dog Capitalist wrote:OK, Commissarka Pinkie, I'll bite:

Any disagreement with President Obama is motivated by racism? Absolutely! Do you really think we are that shallow and stupid? Duh! You're conservative, aren't you? -- yeah, I know: you do -- The sky-rocketing spending and direct government control of banks and means of production are irrelevant in our dissent? Your "dissent" is disgusting, despicable, and totally unpatriotic. I was suspicious of Obama's goals (RAAA-CIST!!!) when he got elected but was willing to "wait and see" before making any judgement (I did not vote for McCain, by the way). President Obama has shown himself to be a fascist (That is the most offensive, inflammatory thing I've ever read, Sir. Are you not concerned that what you just wrote is offensive and inflammatory? It scarcely makes for family reading)and a person that wants to fundamentally change the structure of the United States. And just what do you have against Change? Of course, being reichwinger, you prefer to stay mired in the failed free-market capitalist system that's a proven failure and has absolutely destroyed our country, indeed the whole world, forever! Did I mention it's a failure?

Like a good Progressive, (thank you, I'm amazed you knuckle draggers know how to give compliments) you take my words out of context. (Duh, I AM a Good Progressive!) I wrote that the protesters at the Tea Parties were angry at both the Republicans and Democrats. LIES!!! We had been outraged byPresident Bush's bailout last year; Then why didn't you reichwingnuts protest it then? Huh? HUH? Your superhero Bush that you worship and whose boots you lick STARTED all of this, and you think you can blame Obama just because he's black and you wingnuts hate blacks! YOU HATE THEM!!! YOU HATE THEM ALL!!! RAAA-CIST!!!! Conservatives by their nature value logic and reason - (doesn't mean they practice either one, that's for damn sure) that is why we weren't out in the streets last year and why we sat on our hands and let McCain flounder like the buffoon he is. You seem to forget the many Democrats got elected in 2006 and 2008 by campaigning against the fiscal irresponsibility of the Republicans. Indeed they did, but where were you then? Huh? HUH? Typical partisan right wing hack, you wait till the Democrat--and a black one at that--gets elected to start squawking. RAAA-CIST!!! President Obama even criticized the amount of Bush's spending!!!! Of course he did, and he was right to! Bush squandered everything on his illegal, immoral war for blood and oil and tax cuts to his fat cat buddies in Big Oil. It took great courage for Obama to criticize him, because being black under Bush's oppressive regime, he could've been hauled off to one of Bush's secret extermination camps where millions--we may never know the actual number--have been slaughtered. Obama showed unparalleled courage in standing up to that bloodthirsty dictator, and that's why he's now our Dear Leader and you better suck it up and get used to it, because YOU LOST!!!

The Tea Party I attended in Dayton, Ohio, was about out-of-control spending and an over-reaching federal goverment. Yeah, but what did it have to do with taxes? Don't you know you're going to get a tax cut from Obama? It was not a partisan Republican party rally by any stretch of the imagination. LIES!!! The Republican party has kicked Conservatives to the curb years ago and if you think the GOP is getting a pass on this you are kidding yourself. HA!!! You can't give a pass to something that's dead. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence from other Tea Parties where opportunistic Republicans with bad spending records got booed by the crowd when those politicians gave speeches. Sorry, but I didn't see any of that on MS(MainStream)NBC--only testimony from Olbermann and Garofalo that there were white hoods and cross-burnings and teabagging and assault rifles being fired in the air, and all manner of insane fascist rage. If they said it, then it MUST be true.

You also left out the other part of my sarcastic comment directed at the "Department of Homeland Scrutiny." I wrote, " For the imagination-challenged, that means that the producers are angry about the economic mess and hold both parties responsible." I wrote the note because the Department of Homeland Security issued a report to law enforcement concerning right-wing extremeism in the United States. Yes, and I'm glad to see they're finally doing their job, after 8 years of persecuting the innocent, peace-loving, and freedom-loving patriots in our Muslim communities. Apparently anyone that believes that the federal government is actually supposed to have limited powers, free citizens may own firearms, against amnesty for illegal aliens, are a war-veteran, etc. is a potential right-wing terrorist. Yeah, so? As a retired police officer with 24 years on the beat, that report was 9 pages of bloviating that did not give any specifics of what to watch for while out on patrol. I thought it was crystal clear, but let me spell it out for you: A no less respected journalist than Chris Matthews proclaimed recently that "Obama is America." And if he said, then it MUST be true. Bottom line: If you're against Obama, then you're against America. And if you're against America, you're a traitor. What part of that don't you reichwingers understand? For all the Bush critics that hate him, President Obama seems to be less tolerant of political speech than President Bush was. LIES!!! Do you know how many of our country's most talented artists suffered and were silenced because their art was censored and suppressed by the Bush Administration through reichwing talking heads who bullied frightened citizens into not buying the work or paying to attend the performances of artists who bravely and courageously risked all to oppose Bush's illegal policies? [Please don't embarrass yourself by saying the report was started under the Bush administration: It WAS!!! He started EVERYTHING!!!there are repeated references to the historic nature of our first African-American president and the examples of right-wing domestic terrorism jumps from the Clinton administration to the Obama administration with nary an example during the Bush administration] Well, DUH again! That's because you reichwing terrorists had everything your way during the 8 years of your demigod Bush's illegitimate dictatorship which, I might add, he brazenly stole TWICE!!!

Face it, Running Dog Capitalist: Your side FAILED. Your side LOST. It's OVER for you and all your greedy, hateful, intolerant, mean-spirited, bigoted (did I forget anything?) digitally Limbaughtomized, Bush loving, Fox News addicted, knuckle-dragging, gee-I-love-my-guns-so-much-I-wish-I-could-have-sex-with-them neocon losers.

If you don't support Obama, you are a racist.

Racism is a hate crime.

Furthermore, if you don't support Obama, then it must mean you support Bush and all his failed, illegal policies. Bush is a war criminal, guilty of crimes against humanity, crimes against the planet--oh hell, crimes against just about everything you can think of, but especially treason for starting a war based on lies. Therefore, anyone who supports him is just as guilty of treason.

So yes, Running Dog Capitalist. You are a racist and a traitor, and you will be punished accordingly. Since you rightwingers love the death penalty so much and you sneer at cruel and unusual punishments, we on the side of Truth, Justice, and Patriotism, One Nation Under Obama, will take great pleasure in giving you exactly what you so foolishly support and ultimately bring on yourself.

Now, do you have anything of substance to contribute to this discussion?

Anything?

Anything at all?
Image P.S. Thank you for your 24 years of service keeping people like me and my children safe from wackos like Pinkie.

To: Commissarka Pinkie:

You got me. I have not been on this site long enough to know that you are an agent provocateur for The State and were being satirical (I hope).

TO: Comrade Red Star:

Praise from you is praise indeed. Cleaning Pupovitch's drool stains was quite a task. Saying 1000 Hail Obamas made the task a joyous one, however.

I would be most desirous of flattering assisting you. The part about beating proles sounds particularly fun interesting. As I told Commissarka Pinkie earlier, I have unique skill set after 24 years of arresting criminals abusing victims of society.

Do you need help in herding the Rainbow-Farting Unicorns? I would gladly help collect the pots of gold at the end of those rainbows -- strictly in the interests of The State, of course.

Thank you for shining the light of Cubeness upon me.

Commissarka Pinkie, I'm touched that you care enough to threaten me with your agricultural implement of equalization. However, blame Tim Slagle for saying that mutt Garofalo needs to shave. Even so, I'm always shovel ready.

For my part, I think Janeane has more ink than the NY Times, needs a hot shower with plenty of soap (inside and out) and to have her zits surgically popped using #6 birdshot. After that, a fresh coat of red paint and she could stand in for a fire plug. Much to the delight of dogs everywhere.

Anonymous
Is Commissarka Pinkie related to Garafolo?
She could certainly fill in in the event of her untimely demise....

Anonymous wrote:Is Commissarka Pinkie related to Garafolo?

You will live to regret your unfortunate comment regarding our most esteemed Commissarka.

Her shovel is swift, accurate, and when need be, deadly.

I live to serve the Commissarka. To her I pledge my shovel.

Anonymous
Gulag Man wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Is Commissarka Pinkie related to Garafolo?

You will live to regret your unfortunate comment regarding our most esteemed Commissarka.

Her shovel is swift, accurate, and when need be, deadly.

I live to serve the Commissarka. To her I pledge my shovel.

Holy Chernobyl - It was meant as compliment of the esteemed great Pink one.

I was merely pointing out her complete mastery of the parties talking points equal that of the
designated party spokeswomen. (It would be like saying she's Limbaugh if I were on the KKK Rethuglican neo con knuckle draggers side.) I would never insult her Commisarkiness as I do not wish to become protein for the proles.

Her shovel skills are legendary throughout the USSA motherland!!

Looks like David Axelrod is the most recent "doctor" to discuss the medical community concerns on Tea Parities.
<br>CLICK ME TO VISIT BROADSIDE

Another great quote from Garofalo"

“Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, “Oh my G-D, your insulting me.” That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering.”we're here, we're queer!” - that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride”

Comrades: More teabagger intelligence from the party leadership:

{off}

Гулаг 4 Алфред
Норлиск Гулаг

Тхе бест парт оф тхис слимебалл ран довн хис даддыьс лег.
"Whips N Things"

justadumbdrone
It's so funny that I'm being called a racist just because I don't agree with Obama and his administration. Weird, because I have friends of many races....most of which did not vote for Obama. Personally, I didn't vote for Obama or McCain. Neither one of them are smart enough to run America. For that matter, I didn't agree with Bush a lot of the time.

I don't want to hurt anyone physically, I don't get in anyone's face, I don't hate anyone yet I'm a racist who's lymphatic brain is too big for her head.

Last I checked Ms Gorafalo didn't have a degree.....she's a college drop-out so what the hell does she know. Oh yeah, not a damn thing about psychology. She does, like most in Hollywood or New York, know how to open that huge thing on the front of her face without any knowledge of what she speaks. All of those Hollywood "think-tanks" just copy one anothers opinions because they want to be a part of the popular crowd. For otherwise thinking differently, they would be scrutinized much like the rest of America. So next time you want to open that hole Ms. Jenene just zip it before you continue to make a bigger ass out of yourself. You are now the laughing stock of America. Good job! Congratulations and mission accomplished on getting back into the spotlight from which you've been neglected for sometime.

God Bless,

Your brainwashed Conservative Neocon racist friend

Anonymous
Right Wing Hack - KKK Imperial Wizard - Levin Responds:

After all this, I'm suddenly reminded of a similar diatribe my role model Janeane made several months ago--and boy, you wouldn't believe what kind of digging I had to do with my shovel--and through what--to unearth this little gem:

The reason a person is a conservative republican is because something is wrong with them. Again, that's science – that's neuroscience. You cannot be well adjusted, open-minded, pluralistic, enlightened and be a republican. It's counter-intuitive. And they revel in their anti-intellectualism. They revel in their cruelty.

. . . . .

It really is neuroscience. I truly believe that it has something to do with their limbic brain. I really believe that some people's limbic brain dominates more than others. Our limbic brain controls all our emotions and it causes us to be irrational. Our limbic brain goes into action when we're ecstatic, frightened, when we're having sex. I really believe that if a neuroscientist examined the brain of somebody who identified as a conservative, they would find it's wired differently.

. . . . .

Garofalo also attacked Republican beliefs from Ronald Reagan forward, railing, "Their policies have destroyed us and most of the world--that's a fact not an opinion." She was baffled that “conservative republicans” (sic) (her sneer quotes) are allowed to participate in politics, asking “why do they still get a say?

Now, far be it from me, a Good Progressive as Running Dog Capitalist so astutely (for a rightwinger) pointed out, to disagree with Janie. I don't doubt for a minute there's something wrong with conservatives' brains. They're definitely defective in the worst way.

And that's what worries me, Comrades. What if rightwingers somehow get it into their heads--thought I don't see how, since they're so stupid--but you never know--I mean, look at how stupid Bush is, and he still managed to steal two elections, stage the whole 9/11 fiasco, and dupe everyone into invading Iraq for WMD's--what was I saying?--oh yes. If rightwingers are defective, then what's to stop them from claiming disability? You know, like obesity and video game addiction are disabilities? And what if, by claiming disability, they're able to elevate themselves to Victim Status, and enjoy all the benefits and perks that go with being a group of people elevated to Victim Status, to include class action lawsuits against The Party and affirmative action?

If they can get away with all that, and play their victim card at every turn, then they could take back Congress and the White House, couldn't they?

But most importantly, there's the matter of my shovel. It's grubby and gunky from all that digging. I notice quite a few of you suck-ups on this thread are buttering me up like you're hoping for something kinky with me, but I'm not that kind of HO and talk is cheap. If you really mean all those things you say about me, then prove it. Who wants to clean my shovel? I want it so shiny, that another one of you will be able to floss my teeth by my reflection in it.

And who wants fire up the Black & Decker and clip my toenails?

Anonymous
And who wants fire up the Black & Decker and clip my toenails?[/quote]

"FOR THE MOTHERLAND"

Image I don't need the blindfold...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: . . . . .

Now, far be it from me, a Good Progressive as Running Dog Capitalist so astutely (for a rightwinger) pointed out, to disagree with Janie. I don't doubt for a minute there's something wrong with conservatives' brains. They're definitely defective in the worst way.

And that's what worries me, Comrades. What if rightwingers somehow get it into their heads--thought I don't see how, since they're so stupid--but you never know--I mean, look at how stupid Bush is, and he still managed to steal two elections, stage the whole 9/11 fiasco, and dupe everyone into invading Iraq for WMD's--what was I saying?--oh yes. If rightwingers are defective, then what's to stop them from claiming disability? You know, like obesity and video game addiction are disabilities? And what if, by claiming disability, they're able to elevate themselves to Victim Status, and enjoy all the benefits and perks that go with being a group of people elevated to Victim Status, to include class action lawsuits against The Party and affirmative action?

If they can get away with all that, and play their victim card at every turn, then they could take back Congress and the White House, couldn't they?

But most importantly, there's the matter of my shovel. It's grubby and gunky from all that digging. I notice quite a few of you suck-ups on this thread are buttering me up like you're hoping for something kinky with me, but I'm not that kind of HO and talk is cheap. If you really mean all those things you say about me, then prove it. Who wants to clean my shovel? I want it so shiny, that another one of you will be able to floss my teeth by my reflection in it.

And who wants fire up the Black & Decker and clip my toenails?

Commissarka Pinkie:

You have awakened me from my Conservative delusions after hitting me on the head (repeatedly) with your shovel of equalness. Not to worry, my beautiful comrade, DEAR LEADER will take the necessary steps to ensure that the rightwing scum never achieve Victim-Statustm . We are but a short step from banning the hate-speech of wanting limited government, low taxes, free citizens ownimg firearms and personal responsibilty. Our comrades at CNN, MSNBC, etc are doing their best to protect the proletariat from the T-Party thugs ("T" for terrorist, of course). The Partytm will do what ever is needed to stay in power in perpetuity -- for the Common Goodtm of course.

You have smitten me with your beauty. The way your bosom heaved as you beat me with your shovel.....but I digress. I must do penance for my un-Progressive past. I will gladly clean and polish your shovel AND clip your toe-nails.

Lastly, I DENOUNCE THE COWARDLY SWINE "GUEST" for questioning the loveliness of our Commissarka Pinkie!

Theocritus sent me this picture asking to try the people's tinfoil hat on for a better reception of Laika's transmissions.

Red, that girl needs a bigger hat than that!

$.$., that has the advantage of covering up her face, which makes Crisco look astringent.

Also, is my imagination, or is she growing some fur on her legs?

Janeane Garofalo
That's my Liberal Hat of Awareness.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Also, is [it] my imagination, or is she growing some fur on her legs?

No, you've got it backwards. My fur has legs. And it's itchy! Ugh! I'm always scratchy and itchy. That's why my friends call me itchy.

So you're Itchy and Scratchy? The size of those dogs. I mean your feet, dear Janeane. By any chance do you have syndactyly?

Dr. Garofalo, have you thought of taking up a singing career? I have a little problem with talent-shitting pigeons and Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits and even Babs Streisand's voice won't drive them out. Why don't you give it a try?

Just be sure to tell me a week before you come because I'm sure that I will have a prior unforeseen emergency.

Janeane Garofalo
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Dr. Garofalo, have you thought of taking up a singing career?

My friends tell me I have the singing voice of Yoko Ono.

Thanks Ka-Ching.

Pinkie, give Halliburton a beet.

Gawdawfulow is a three tinfoiler, if you know what I mean.

The problem is that is you opened a bag of the People's Flour around her, it will be utterly confounding for it would stick everywhere. She would be 5'5" of roux.

Comrades, I must admit that I didn't know who this Comrade Garafalo was and yet found her strangely attractive and familiar. Clearly she is a person of great intellect and wisdom, unaftraid to speak the truth. Then I discovered why she was familiar when I realized she was on the show 24. my favorite show of them all other than the disappointment I always experience in the end when the forces of Imperialism triumph, temporarily, over the progressive, peace loving forces. I found myself asking how could this incredibly smart and progressive woman play the part of an imperialist FBI stooge for this show, till I realized that this past season (the best one yet IMHO) showed the bad guy's as being white male neo cons trying to wake up their government to return it to what in their mind was a more conservative and correct orientation....in other words, one ran by the military might. But I wonder if she knows how big a fan Rush Limbaugh is of the 24 show?

Pupovich, have you not seen Comradette Garofalo with Keith Olbermann? Carofalo has said that Rethuglicans have tumors in their prefrontal lobes.

We know that Progs dont because, thanks to Jiffi-Lobo, Progs don't <i>have</i> prefrontal lobes.

Truth be told Commissar, I have never watched Olbermann or any of the other Party apparatchiks. I find it more useful to watch the enemy to keep on top of the neo con conspirators. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer you know?

I watch Olbermann to see how well the Big Pharma is doing. There are times that I wonder at the ability of Big Pharma to control his seizures. During election night he had to have IV Ativan.

I have no idea what you refer to Commissar, by the Big Pharma. It is just as well. I get excited enough just reading about what is said on the People's Network.

Big Pharmaceutical companies. These are the people who risk a billion dollars to bring a drug to market which might make people's lives better but since they make money doing it, they are evil.

Better we nationalize it all and make decisions politically.

Ghost of Wellstone
You people think you're so funny. Janeane Garofalo is a beautiful lady. How dare you make fun of a true American patriot. Take your heads out of your Dumb Fux tv show mentality and learn something.

Link to blog removed with a single whack of Pinkie's shovel.

And don't even consider trolling my blog with your hate and racism. Meet your intellectual better and weep.

Methinks the Ghost of Wellstone is lonely and wants attention--that, or he's just grumpy because he can't find his Binky. Or maybe because Janeane won't return his phone calls or thank him for the picture he sent her that he made himself out of elbow macaroni and glue sparkles.

Ghost of Wellstone
I'm not a spam fairy! How dare you alter my post! You have no right to do that! You must be afraid of having a little light shine in. Censorship! The first impulse of fascism. Don't censor posts!

I can't believe the owner of this site would approve. What kind of Admin is this here? Censoring posts. The posts aren't yours to alter.

PINKIE'S SHOVEL: 2
GHOST OF WELLSTONE'S LINK: 0

My dear Ghost of Wellstone, I have not altered your posts. I have merely removed the links. Everything else is--as they so aptly put it in Latin--sic!

Since you stated in your initial post that trolls were not welcome at your site--an act of pre-emptive censorship in itself--I thought I'd help you out by removing the links so you wouldn't be bothered. Wasn't that nice of me?

But if you wish to file a formal complaint, please click on the Feedback link you'll find at the top of the page. Mention my name and you'll be eligible for a drawing to win a free gift certificate to Pup's Party Pleasure Palace!

But that offer is available for a limited time only, so click now!

Pinkie!

Shame on you!
The Universal Rights of The Minnesota Mime Moonbat cannot be infringed!

Oh...wait...sub paragraph (c) sub-section 1917 of Article MMIX V XXV states she can swing her golden shovel at any spam fairy she wants whacked.

My apologies Pinkie as Progressivism Marches On!

Wellstone, how horrible it must be for you to find someone like Pinkie whom you cannot intimidate or smear with your preening pieties.

I personally thank Pinkie for her contribution to the wellness, not wellstoneness, of the people here.

But tell me--what makes you special? Why do you not permit trolls and then have a screaming hissy fit when someone else gets rid, not of the troll's vomit, but only the link?

By any standard, except a moonbat one, Pinkie is more than fair.

Oh boy! More trolls to bash!

I have to agree with you, like 99% of the time Commissar Theocritus, GhostofWellstone (He's dead! Get over it!) must be swearing in his head over his inability to destroy Pinkie.

Pinkie, keep that shovel swinging at trolls, because I don't want that shovel in my face again.

GhostofWellstone, your irony is hilarious. We know it stops here, and we'll probably never hear of you again, but if we do, hopefully you'll think about what you type next time, because I promise you, it will only get worse if you keep yelling at us. Of course, we do enjoy a good laugh.

And this I promise, we will laugh.

Ghost of Wellstone -

consider your link covered by the Tinfoil Hat of Awareness, which securely protects it from the wrong transmissions sent out by the enemies of progress.

Ghost of Wellstone wrote:I'm not a spam fairy! How dare you alter my post! You have no right to do that! You must be afraid of having a little light shine in. Censorship! The first impulse of fascism. Don't censor posts!

I can't believe the owner of this site would approve. What kind of Admin is this here? Censoring posts. The posts aren't yours to alter.

PINKIE'S SHOVEL: 2
GHOST OF WELLSTONE'S LINK: 0

I am so confused... I am addle-pated... befuddled, perplexed and discombobulated... I need help to understand... I need to know if I am understanding this correctly...

1. You - Ghost of Wellstone - post a foul-mouthed diatribe on this site, and in it, you include a link to your blog, which is 'moderated' (censored - that is, if someone posted something you found anathema, you would simply delete it.)

2. One of this site's Commissars edits your foul-mouthed diatribe - not altering it in any way except to remove the link to your own censored blog - a blog where you would completely delete a post you did not agree with, considering it to have come from a troll.

3. You completely freak out, threaten the people on this site, despite the fact that your post remains complete, but for the link to your censored blog.

Have I got the right of it? If I have, what the fuck are you complaining about you retarded fuck-wit? You come here and shit out a post that, were the equivalent turd to be left on the doorstep of your own blog, you would unabashedly delete it completely, censoring utterly the individual who posted its opinion, on the basis that they were a troll. Yet, when someone simply removes your blog's URL which is at best spam, in this place, as none of us would be allowed to post on your blog anyway, you soil you diaper?

Has logic failed me? Am I so removed from the reality of this universe that the inequity of your position and its implicit lack of dialectic cohesion makes sense... ANYWHERE??!?

I'm sorry... I'm just a bit frustipated... Let me rephrase...

... It's okay for you to post a link to your blog where you would delete (that is, censor), any post you did not agree with, BUT, it is not okay for us to leave your post here intact, except to remove the link to your censored blog, which in this instance, would be spam, since none of us would be allowed to post there at all, ever, because we disagree with you...

Your logic and sense of fairness is incontrovertible, Ghost of Wellstone... for a three year old. I apologize. You are not a retarded fuck-wit. To paraphrase a current Windows commercial,
'You are a PC and you are three years old".

Your advanced ability is astounding, given the circumstances. You are to be congratulated for even being potty trained, let alone, knowing how to use a computer...

Commissarka Pinkie, I must protest our treatment of Ghost of Wellstone. It would be cruel and unfair of us to stifle his creativity and imagination at such a young age. Please, in the name of all that is kind and good in the universe, may we please not beat his sweet-natured youthful innocence out of him just yet? Can we wait until he's 3 1/2 years old to beat cold hard reality into him? Please!! You know what a softy dolphins can be, and we get along with chlldren and the mentally challenged, as a rule... I believe the Ghost of Wellstone deserves a Gold Star.

"I am a PC and I am 3 years old."
~ Ghost of Wellstone

Now git along, little Ghost of Wellstone... git along, and get on that training potty, and we'll remember that "it's your potty and you can cry if you want to..." Your parents must be sooooo proud!

(off)
Sister Massily Opiated,

Just understand what you are doing, you are trying to fight a liberal with logic, which NEVER works.

I'm sorry to say this, but it's true.

Ghosto'Wellstone, I don't want to hear it, because I know what you are going to say.

Wellstone's accusation of fascism--the first thing that a megamoonbat does is <i>project</i> just what he is doing. Remember every time Our Many Titted Empress complained about something the right was doing, she was doing just that in up past her elbows.

Sister, you got it right. I have for years maintained that liberalism is arrested emotional growth, and Wellstone has finally defined the point where juvenile solipsism intersects psychopathy.

Ghost of Wellstone wrote:You people think you're so funny. Janeane Garofalo is a beautiful lady. How dare you make fun of a true American patriot. Take your heads out of your Dumb Fux tv show mentality and learn something.

Link to blog removed with a single whack of Pinkie's shovel.

And don't even consider trolling my blog with your hate and racism. Meet your intellectual better and weep.

Comrade Ghost, in this current glorious socialist world, there is no place for intellectualism, only blind obedience to The Party's ™ dictates, as delivered through Obama's TelePrompter.

Pinkie swings a glorious and vengeful shovel, as she has been directed to through the superior mind of The Party(TM).

Normally when I meet people like you, I have to admit that I do weep. Or perhaps that is simply tears from massive bouts of laughter so intense my gut hurts and my muscles start cramping. Either way I do cry.

Now run along before somebody else spanks you.

Do you suppose--gasp--that GhostofWellstone could actually <i>be</i> Dr. Crisco Garofalo? Her charges that conservatives had no prefrontal lobes were of course projection, and I pride myself that Dr. Crisco Garofalo is my steadiest customer at Jiffi-Lobo.

In fact she even has a trap-door on the side of her head for easy access. We can always tell when Dr. Crisco Garofalo is in the doctor's chair and he's working on her. When the trap door is open it sounds like the bat cave at Carlsbad Caverns.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
Sister Massily Opiated,

Just understand what you are doing, you are trying to fight a liberal with logic, which NEVER works.

Ghosto'Wellstone, I don't want to hear it, because I know what you are going to say.

Comrade Commissar Elliott,

No... no no no no no no no... no... I would never attempt logical debate WITH a boreal fairy wombat... I am well aware that logical fallacy is the dialectic sine qua non of the boreal fairy wombat... no, it is simply that I was trying to understand it myself... something which you will see, if you reread my post, I realized, belatedly, was an impossibility... and so I fell back on the skills I learned in a babysitting course I took when I was 12... it included CPR and choking hazards, as well as the proper way to diaper the different genders... male, female, and Che...

Most importantly, it taught me how to deal with in intransigent toddler... agree with him and praise his wrongness so that he shuts up and goes to bed... and if necessary, ply him with cocoa, which in this instance was not an option but in real life provides the little tyke with a dose of tryptophan... the stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy - his parents can deal with the fall-out of his overgrown wrongheaded sense of rightness, and if the mother then calls me and asks me why her little dear is certain that the correct social response to winning an argument is grabbing his crotch, dancing around and yelling, "I am the winner!" in public, because the baby-sitter told him so, I have the ultimate fallback position of plausible deniability, as I am at least 15 years older than him (though not necessarily in this case)... and I can always blame it on one of his pre-kindergarten pals...

No... I was just trying to get my own head around it and then I realized that much like super-string theory, I might be able to abstractly understand the idea of a universe with 11 dimensions, but I will never REALLY be able to grasp it as it is completely outside the bounds of any logic I am capable of picturing...

And then I just thought it was really funny that he reminded me of that Windows commercial, cause he is a PC and he is 3 years old... just a mild case of free-associating, for which you will have to forgive me, given the circumstances...

But no fear... I've returned to the real world... and have only argued with my cat since the incident... clearly as useless a prospect, but then I feed him so he owes me some respect until I do feed him at which point any allegiance he has toward me or sway I might hold over him is gone... but at least he's an interesting cat... and probably more smart than the boreal fairy wombat... and now we have that funny star graphic... so it wasn't a total loss.

In any case, I am trying to correct my ass-backward sleep cycles, and have to get up early tomorrow, so as that would be in about 4 1/2 hours, I best bid you hasta manana.
Sis

At least a cat will sometimes make happy noises. Or poop on your pillow. Or poop on your pillow while making happy noises.

My cat has never pooped on my pillow... as far as I'm aware, he's never pooped anywhere but in his litter since I got him, though he has accidentally kicked one out of his litter while trying to cover it up, which he reacted to with much upset... then he made very unhappy noises, so much so that I had to go and see what was wrong and he was clearly distressed by his faux paw... he sat on the floor about a foot away from it but with his back to it, meowing unusually loudly until I scooped it up and flushed it, and then he looked up at me, stood up and stropped past me, with his tail in the air...

/

and then down the hall to the kitchen as if nothing had happened...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:But if you wish to file a formal complaint, please click on the Feedback link you'll find at the top of the page. Mention my name and you'll be eligible for a drawing to win a free gift certificate to Pup's Party Pleasure Palace!

But that offer is available for a limited time only, so click now!

Da! Wouldn't you know it? This Ghost of Wellstone apparently did try to enter his name for the drawing, but his ticket was too limp to be pulled from the basket and so discarded. Better luck next.... oh, wait, sorry, the winning ticket was pulled and amazingly, unbelievably, had my name on it!

Ghost of Wellstone
My goodness, one or two posts and Ghost of Wellstone has become the focus of this thread. You certainly are hungry for chum.

My purpose here was to link to the Janeane Garofalo article there, not to make this about me. One of you even went to Ghost of Wellstone and made a comment at the post about Obama. You'll notice that your post is intact. I'm glad to see that you are an Obama supporter too. And you're correct, Obama should have more executive power. There are too many roadblocks in the way of changing our country.

Kyle (If that's REALLY you) please copy the image of Gawdawfulow then proceed to give yourself the Obama salute, that way you're not the focus anymore.
Once you've had your big "O", rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 then post it on your blogspeck. It's really lacking posts.

Maybe we should relink and redistribute some of our wealthy posts?

Comrades, what we have here is another Mulva.
Totally desperate for attention, got his clock cleaned at Moonbattery and whores himself all over the internet like Cap'n Crunch & The Mime.
A total Michigan narcissist. GOW actually scores more progressive points coming from the socialist model of The Great Lakes Mistake State.
Preciousssssssssssssssssssss.

Isn't it funny the bitches come to us?
Fire up the spit. Let's have some rack of troll.
Kyle, do you prefer to be roasted here or at GOW?

Laika, Laika, Laika. You bring nostalgic tears to this old socialist's eyes. I was googling for support of something on another blog and found the Cube. I saw you gracing Mulva with your attentions, signed up, went over and graced him with some of mine. That was in late 2006 and I've been a happy little progressive ever since.

What you have taught me--how to whine like a progressive, to point fingers--it's just priceless.

Now am such a good progressive that I don't take responsibility for <i>anything</i>.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
Sister Massily Opiated,

Comrade Commissar Elliott,

No... no no no no no no no... no... I would never attempt logical debate WITH a boreal fairy wombat... I am well aware that logical fallacy is the dialectic sine qua non of the boreal fairy wombat... no, it is simply that I was trying to understand it myself... something which you will see, if you reread my post, I realized, belatedly, was an impossibility... and so I fell back on the skills I learned in a babysitting course I took when I was 12... it included CPR and choking hazards, as well as the proper way to diaper the different genders... male, female, and Che...

Most importantly, it taught me how to deal with in intransigent toddler... agree with him and praise his wrongness so that he shuts up and goes to bed... and if necessary, ply him with cocoa, which in this instance was not an option but in real life provides the little tyke with a dose of tryptophan... the stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy - his parents can deal with the fall-out of his overgrown wrongheaded sense of rightness, and if the mother then calls me and asks me why her little dear is certain that the correct social response to winning an argument is grabbing his crotch, dancing around and yelling, "I am the winner!" in public, because the baby-sitter told him so, I have the ultimate fallback position of plausible deniability, as I am at least 15 years older than him (though not necessarily in this case)... and I can always blame it on one of his pre-kindergarten pals...

No... I was just trying to get my own head around it and then I realized that much like super-string theory, I might be able to abstractly understand the idea of a universe with 11 dimensions, but I will never REALLY be able to grasp it as it is completely outside the bounds of any logic I am capable of picturing...

And then I just thought it was really funny that he reminded me of that Windows commercial, cause he is a PC and he is 3 years old... just a mild case of free-associating, for which you will have to forgive me, given the circumstances...

But no fear... I've returned to the real world... and have only argued with my cat since the incident... clearly as useless a prospect, but then I feed him so he owes me some respect until I do feed him at which point any allegiance he has toward me or sway I might hold over him is gone... but at least he's an interesting cat... and probably more smart than the boreal fairy wombat... and now we have that funny star graphic... so it wasn't a total loss.

In any case, I am trying to correct my ass-backward sleep cycles, and have to get up early tomorrow, so as that would be in about 4 1/2 hours, I best bid you hasta manana.
Sis
A'ight, I got ya. I've got some more stuff to say to him, so to get the full story of this, just read my next post to him, there's some stuff to say to him which I think is more appropriate to him then to post it to him. Anyway, I see you were trying to understand his hypocrisy and self-righteousness. Children (I've worked with children of post-toddler age all the way up to my age (19 currently)) seem to have a self-righteousness to them, heck, an ego in other words, which you can only hope they outgrow, otherwise they grow up to be hockey players, surgons, or liberal forum bloggers, and at least the first two serve a useful purpose to society.

I hope Ghosto'Wellstone (He's dead! Get over it!) doesn't read this, because I can already read his response.

Anyway, to be continued.

Ghost of Wellstone wrote:My goodness, one or two posts and Ghost of Wellstone has become the focus of this thread. You certainly are hungry for chum.

My purpose here was to link to the Janeane Garofalo article there, not to make this about me. One of you even went to Ghost of Wellstone and made a comment at the post about Obama. You'll notice that your post is intact. I'm glad to see that you are an Obama supporter too. And you're correct, Obama should have more executive power. There are too many roadblocks in the way of changing our country.
Have you even considered posting on here will get us fired up when you write like that? I suppose Laika is right though, you just want attention. I also suppose Sister Massivly Opiated was right too, but I'll let you read her post again.