Democrat Social Pyramid

The Democratic Ideal [equality before the law] shattered social rank all over the world. Isn't it ironic that people calling themselves "democrats" are bringing social rank back to the world.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:The Democratic Ideal [equality before the law] shattered social rank all over the world. Isn't it ironic that people calling themselves "democrats" are bringing social rank back to the world.

Comrade. As a member of the white male heterosexual Christian class my peoples have been ruling the world far to long. It is only fitting that I and my ilk get a taste of our own medicine and accept our demotion in exchange for the promotion of the victim class.

The only thing my peoples can do to alleviate our deserved pains is to sacrifice our place willingly and eagerly. We shall vocally praise the oppressed, admit our sins and accept our lashings. When we are ordered to leave our campuses because of our whiteness we shall do so with a smile. When we are reminded of our privilege we shall accept it with a tear.

Equality before the law is not the goal. Lady Justice is not blind, comrade. Her eyes are open and her scales are now tipped accordingly. That is the "Democratic Ideal" for which we now must live.

El Presidente wrote: Equality before the law is not the goal. Lady Justice is not blind, comrade. Her eyes are open and her scales are now tipped accordingly. That is the "Democratic Ideal" for which we now must live.
Indeed, El Presidente. Did not our beloved Dear Leader Emeritus once remind us that the economic outcome of taxation (aka wealth redistribution) was not important, but only the "fairness" thereof?

ZyentKomm of The Party just transmitted a refinement of the scheme, with immediate effect :

(further details in Party-transmission of 2014)

The author has committed thought crime. The media and celebrities are clearly a higher class than the lowly bureaucrats. One cannot be considered a higher class if one flies economy class and one does not have wall around one's house. Why, I bet these bureaucrats don't eat organic foods and think there are only two genders!

TheMoraleConditioner wrote:The author has committed thought crime. The media and celebrities are clearly a higher class than the lowly bureaucrats. One cannot be considered a higher class if one flies economy class and one does not have wall around one's house. Why, I bet these bureaucrats don't eat organic foods and think there are only two genders!

Think rock, paper, scissors.

The scissors class of bureaucracy cuts the paper class of media. The big rock himself, Dear leader and his loyalist agents, smash all the other classes.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
TheMoraleConditioner wrote:The author has committed thought crime. The media and celebrities are clearly a higher class than the lowly bureaucrats. One cannot be considered a higher class if one flies economy class and one does not have wall around one's house. Why, I bet these bureaucrats don't eat organic foods and think there are only two genders!

Think rock, paper, scissors.

The scissors class of bureaucracy cuts the paper class of media. The big rock himself, Dear leader and his loyalist agents, smash all the other classes.

Wait, is His O'liness still Dear Leader? Or is Dear Leader Hilldawg and we refer to him with his specified pronouns? Or is it somebody else? With the election of Mango Mussolini I'm having trouble telling who is who anymore.

Ah, but the bureaucrats are the ones who make the rules that supersede the laws that rule the masses who trust in the media and worship the celebrities who live in the house that Marx built. Is it not so?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Last_Supper_Communist_Shortages.jpg[/img]