CAPTION: Pelosi's Valentine Day Sign

Our comrades at Western Rifle Shooters Association started a caption contest and asked us to participate. Since the request was solicited in a proper government-approved manner (in triplicate, signed and notarized, with all forms filled out correctly with a #2 red pencil) we cannot but sign our approval.

What is the contest about? You have to make up a caption before you can see the picture. Just japing, comrades! Here is the blank:

And here are a couple with the captions:

Here's our first:

[img]/images/Pelosi_Sign_Valentine_Day_Caption.jpg[/img]

Women need a government official to supervise their Valentine's Day activities or else they'll do something stupid, like making babies.

Speaking of which, this is what Pelosi's whole concept reminds me of:

Far_Side_Sheep_Party_BOrder_Collie.png

29161-Pelosi_Sign_Valentine_Dayq.jpg
This would apply if I were not so deliriously happy with impending Next Tuesday.

Please read this before my meds wear off!!!!! ~ Pelsoi
Pelosi_Valentine_Day.jpg

It's not nice to make fun of the vacuous.

Nancy Meets Kathy.jpg

WWN.jpg

I am gonna get so much merde from Comrade Putout for this ...

I could have added many more dudes but I was restricted by file size... not desire!
what-women-want-good-men.gif

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I could have added many more dudes but I was restricted by file size... not desire!

Yes, to add my persona it would require an extremely larger file size.

It starts with an "N", not a "D"...and you have no restriction in posting those photos...

[color=#C0392B]Infidel Castrate[/color] was being quite snarky when he wrote:

It would indeed, sir!
cuban-fury.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Infidel Castrate[/color] was being quite snarky when he wrote:

It would indeed, sir!
cuban-fury.jpg

Magnífico!

Comrade Jarlsberg at Hope 'n Change has visual agitation for this day of Valentines...

LIES AND FALSEHOODS, TOVARICHI! His Obamaness and Her Highass will NOT be spending Valentine's day together; He will be playing golf in California while She and the progeny will be taking a well-deserved vaction to rest up from the last well-deserved vacation.

Ivan Betinov wrote:LIES AND FALSEHOODS, TOVARICHI! His Obamaness and Her Highass will NOT be spending Valentine's day together; He will be playing golf in California while She and the progeny will be taking a well-deserved vaction to rest up from the last well-deserved vacation.

I denounce your accusation! Dear leader wouldn't shirk his responsibility to his family anymore than he would this nation! Dear leader's family is as sacred as his very citizenship. He is there for THEM.

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] and [color=#C0392B]Jesus[/color] were trying to trick me when they wrote:

It starts with an "N", not a "D"...and you have no restriction in posting those photos...

You guys almost tricked me!

jesus-n-putout.jpg