Call for NFL to apply Affirmative Action in sports

If the NFL is to prove their progressive cred, they must begin to bring social justice to their games and play by the same progressive rules that have been adopted in all other spheres of life.

First of all, they must "level the playing field" by building a slope. Let's call it Affirmative Action in Sports.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Level_Playing_FIeld_Slope_Soccer.jpg[/img]

Having a slope means that a weaker team playing downhill will have a fair advantage over a stronger team that plays uphill. If the stronger team is still winning, make them wear "the foot shackles of fairness." The referees, just like Supreme Court nominees, must feel a moral obligation to rule in favor of the weaker team.

This means that eventually there will be no point in practicing, building strength, and learning strategies because all players will be given a fair chance to win. And if such rules will lead to the eventual death of football and the NFL, hasn't it always been the real goal of the progressive movement?

The picture above shows a progressively leveled playing field for soccer, a more enlightened game favored by European comrades.

Can we replace the cheerleaders with NKVD Zampolits?

The Current Truth from Time Magazine: "The new official NFL helmet."

[img]/images/various_uploads/NFL_Time_Cover_Pussyhat.jpg[/img]

The Washington Uterins.
What's a Ute? Fred Gwynn

Clearly, it's time for SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR MAN!!!!!!!!

On Oct. 25 (100th anniversary of October Revolution!), when our Kubic Gulag will be carted around to "participate" in the festivities, the apex being the soccer thing (Dinamo Maskva versus St. Pete Gators), I bet Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin - as well as many others - will get seated in that special Dokhodyaga Sector; in Pingvin's case because of his limited understanding of proper shovelling enthusiasm.

(unless, that is, Comrade Pingvin does samokritika, re-rolls his sleeves up, and starts shovelling like Gitchi Manitou while He created Grand Canyon.)

Mystery item No. 1

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Clearly, it's time for SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR MAN!!!!!!!!

This "hero" has suspiciously white-privilege-looking hair, not to mention being male-privileged. But then again, how do we know this is a "man"? Did xe/ze/whatze disclose xes/zes/whatsis preferred gender identity and pronouns? Should these pronouns not be embroidered or stamped (or spray-painted for genuine genuineness) on the back of the jacket?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Clearly, it's time for SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR MAN!!!!!!!!

This "hero" has suspiciously white-privilege-looking hair, not to mention being male-privileged. But then again, how do we know this is a "man"? Did xe/ze/whatze disclose xes/zes/whatsis preferred gender identity and pronouns? Should these pronouns not be embroidered or stamped (or spray-painted for genuine genuineness) on the back of the jacket?
All excellent points, Komrade! I will refer them to the proper People's Committee for Bureaucratic Dispersal of Dispersable Committee Work so each will get an equal share.

I propose that the NFL quit keeping score.......and statistics.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my record in my office fantasy league.