Academic Trans-Species Victory

ripoffhiprof.jpg

Trans-species fluidity is not just a concept, it's Progress, and the value of academic journals and college professors is never to be questioned. Right?

University of Arizona Scholar Identifies as a Hippopotamus in Academic Journal

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shark_Horse.jpg[/img]

Intersectionality

From Wikipedia -

Intersectionality is a term coined by American civil rights advocate Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw to describe overlapping or intersecting social identities and related systems of oppression, domination, or discrimination. Intersectionality is the idea that multiple identities intersect to create a whole that is different from the component identities. These identities that can intersect include gender, race, social class, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, mental illness, and physical illness as well as other forms of identity.[1] These aspects of identity are not "unitary, mutually exclusive entities, but rather...reciprocally constructing phenomena."[1] The theory proposes that individuals think of each element or trait of a person as inextricably linked with all of the other elements in order to fully understand one's identity.[2]

This framework, it is argued, can be used to understand how systemic injustice and social inequality occur on a multidimensional basis.[3] Intersectionality holds that the classical conceptualizations of oppression within society—such as racism, sexism, classism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia and belief-based bigotry—do not act independently of each other. Instead, these forms of oppression interrelate, creating a system of oppression that reflects the "intersection" of multiple forms of discrimination.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Composite_Animal.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:...mental illness, and physical illness as well as other forms of identity...

Yes, I think I understand. Mental illness seems to be the key term. Despite this coming from the revanchist, counter-revolutionary source, Wikipedia, it seems to explain Thought Leader Chelsea Clinton's speech about the interconnections between child marriage and climate change and neckties and two scoops of ice cream and racism and women's fat thighs and Russia, Russia, Russia and everything that is not an opinion.

Wow! It all makes sense if you think about it for a few seconds...while licking the hallucinogens off an endangered-species albino frog between puffs on your glass pipe full of eco-friendly kind bud while simultaneously sipping merlot and binge-watching Game of Thrones and West Wing and munching on kale salad while frantically posting messages and replies on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter on your cell phone, pad and desktop.

The most famous example of TransSpeciation is Al Gore to Bi-Polar Bear:

--KOOK

... and next (reportedly), Goracle's Trans-Speciesist foray ends - not with a bang but a wimper :

Al_Gore_warming_icing_(TWS_cover_2010).jpg
(March 2010)

Our collective should be in the news... soon!
I didn't even know I was with child transpeciation... I thought I was just 'thick' yo!
I named them Lil' Capten (the girl - brown one) and Sizable Craptek (the boy - gray one).
Several 'individuals' in the collective are in the process of DNA testing to determine paternity...

(...and none of them are named Ivan the Stakhanovets!!)

Another article explaining that we must respect the Otherkin.I had to bring back some articles for the children.

Links:
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 16495.html
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 17026.html

Oh, Comrade Putout, have you really assigned genders to these little ones? Surely not. Oh, please tell us that the precocious little beings self-identified immediately after emerging from the womb ... or laboratory petri dish and incubator ... or eggshells ... or cabbage leaves ... or genitoplasty devices ... or wherever they claim to have emerged from.