Obama Blames Republicans for Blaming Him for Blaming Bush

Image .
Our Dear Leader President Obama today spoke out about an increasingly common but vile tendency on the part of many people, such as Republicans: blaming other people for their mistakes.

According to Washington Post, President Obama warned supporters that Republicans have boiled down their campaign to a single phrase: It's Obama's fault. "You can pretty much put their campaign on a tweet and have some characters to spare," Obama said, adding that these attempts at finger-pointing are pathetic lies because everyone knows the nation's current troubles are all George W. Bush's fault.

I have to agree: the lack of self-awareness on the part of Republicans is mind boggling. It reminds me of an anecdote: a young model citizen once felt compelled to murder his parents on account of their lack of committment to social justice. In court, his lawyer pleaded for mercy on the grounds that the boy was an orphan. Can you believe that the heartless prosecutor wanted the court to refuse this poor boy's request? Yes, really, this sadist wanted to try and convict and imprison an orphan! Thankfully, the progressive judge noted that the prosecutor was blaming the victim and dismissed the case.

That brings me to another good point the president made, the way some people, such as Republicans, are trivializing important issues by putting everything in terms of silly, glib, 140-character tweets. Now, I am a bit old-fashioned and don't use Twitter but I did hear about this in an email I received from the Obama 2012 campaign that said "GOP tweets are stupid, Vote Obama 2012!" And I have to agree. Short messages are stupid. They're for losers. No doubt about it.

I've noticed that the GOP has been engaging in a lot of social media silliness this year, what with silly Twitter hashtags and Facebook nonsense. You'd never see a serious, sensible organization like Occupy Wall St. doing that, so why is the GOP? They can't run on their sorry record so the only thing they have is to tear down their opponent, President Obama, and engage in stupid, divisive tactics like their War on Womyn. And their sickening dog jokes - why are they even bringing stuff like that up? I guess the Romney people are just incompetent and don't have the faintest idea about how to run a campaign.

One thing the president hasn't spoken about but I wish he would: the amount of fundraisers some public officials attend is just ridiculous. Like Scott Walker, that loser from Wisconsin - how much money did he raise, 60 million or so? He is supposed to be a sitting governor, when the hell was he working? And after he wastes all his time running around and stuffing his pockets with donations from fat cats, he has the nerve to cut the salaries of the public employees who had to pick up the slack for his gallavanting. Doesn't this boob have anything better to do than campaign all the time? He was just elected in 2010 and he's already out, running around and raising money! Isn't the Wisconsin governor's term four years? Seriously.

Anyway, I gotta run, I'm off to Sarah Jessica Parker's place to have dinner with President Obama and Anna Wintour. Sarah and Anna are big celebrities but they're always so nice to me... they let me walk their dogs and sometimes even loan me a pooper scooper to pick up the mess. If I have time today when I get back, I'm going to write something about the tendency of some people, such as scumbag Nazi racist Republicans, to call other people names instead of engaging in civil conversation.

Some people just have NO self-awareness whatsoever.

This notion that the Great Leader blames others for the current downtrodden state of the Fatherland is absolutely atrocious. Bad enough that he inherited such a downtrodden state from Darth W. Bushitler himself, now he's saddled with more racist, bigoted BS from Eternal Minority Reich-Wing Losers!!

(FYI, it seems to us that OWS has relied quite heavily on Twitter and Facebook in order to spread its gospel message and help engage millions of youthful revolutionaries in the People's Struggle for Revolution towards the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™. We don't know about you but it seems to be working, not that we'd ever use such shoddy technology ourselves...)

Quoth the One:
“You can pretty much put their campaign on a tweet and have some characters to
spare,” he said.
You mean like these examples?

Hope and Change

Yes We Can!

I won.

We Can't Wait!

Pass This Bill!

Forward

I'm evolving.

I need four more years to finish what I started.

Pinkie - you forgot WTF - Win The Future!

FTF.jpg

In the left-hand sidebar of this topic I get this:

simple math.png

The senate democrats haven't voted for a single Obama budget ... ever. Everything they've done with Obama has ruined them politically. The simple math must be the new Prog math.

It's amazing to me just how irrational and downright stupid these people are.

That's what happens when you never grow up, $.$.

How many rational, thoughtfully articulate 2-year-olds do you know?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:In the left-hand sidebar of this topic I get this:

simple math.png

The senate democrats haven't voted for a single Obama budget ... ever. Everything they've done with Obama has ruined them politically. The simple math must be the new Prog math.

It's amazing to me just how irrational and downright stupid these people are.

Nooo. No $$ Halliburton. The Support Democratic Senators ad is craftily leaving out part of the equation.

See, there's another secret ingredient that needs to be added in order to make the Obama - Democratic Senator thing work== Coercion. A Haaavad professor sez so-

Harvard Professor Tells Us that We've Evolved to “Need Coercion”

[highlight=#ffffff][/highlight]

crash.jpg
I zoomed in to get a better view of the crash scene photo, and sure enough - guess who's hiding in the "bush"es?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
crash.jpg
I zoomed in to get a better view of the crash scene photo, and sure enough - guess who's hiding in the "bush"es?

I knew it!!!! Obama SAID Bush drove the car into the ditch and HE WAS RIGHT!!!! Where are the rest of the Rethuglican clowns? They were probably riding in the back drinking illegal 16oz sugary sodas and eating salty transfats, I betcha! The fools scattered after that stupid Bush drove into the ditch!

The problem is much deeper than you think!

Republicans point their fingers at the founding fathers, who point their fingers to Plato and his book, who passes the buck to Socrates for teaching him.

We will not know whom to blame until wheel stops!!!
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/15/2012, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: remove incohereint words

ONGOING "LIFE IMITATES THE PEOPLE'S CUBE" SERIES

Speaking of lack of self-awareness:

MSNBC's Bashir Bashes Romney as a 'Vacuous Candidate Who Doesn't Have Any Principles'

These guys don't even leave any room for parody! How can you spoof this:
In a discussion with Professors James Peterson and Michael Eric Dyson, Bashir bemoaned the pernicious impact of money in politics, particularly money raised by Romney.

Bashir: Professor Dyson, isn't that the problem that you have here a vacuous candidate who doesn't have any principles, who is surrounded by cash from individuals who have an agenda?

Naturally, Dyson was more than pleased to pile on, warning of a plutocracy representing "the vapidity and vacuity of an empty suit whose ideological perspective is shaped by the cash that flows into him."
That, of course, doesn't describe Obama at all.

And remember our recent parody of Michael Eric Dyson? He goes on just as we said he would:
To lend intellectual strength to his contention, Dyson quoted from the hip hop song "Cash Rules Everything Around Me."

To quote our bio on him:

Michael Eric Dyson teaches highly marketable skills to students at Georgetown University (tuition and fees approximately $41,000 per year), in courses like “The Sociology of Hip-Hop” where the lyrics of hip-hop luminaries are parsed for their meaning. Professor Dyson guides his students through Jay-Z's “Big Pimpin'” and “99 Problems (but a bitch ain't one)” adding a context which gradually allows his pupils to appreciate the aforementioned works alongside inferior prose like T.S. Elliot's “The Wasteland.”

Lets see here Democrats had complete control of the handles of Government spending and the financial sector since January 2006. Plus the housing sector for longer and it's still all Bush's fault. I love when those that cause messes always blame others.

The sociology of hip-hop. That's wonderful. But it's called the Kingdom of Hip-Hop. Isn't that a bit, well, autocratic? Only one person can be the rightful king of anything, and it's President Barack Jugears Hussein Kardashian.

I had such an awful college education; I studied things like vector calculus and Latin, and they--are you ready for this?--didn't care if I didn't exist!

Can you believe that? The whole world turns on whether or not I exist. In fact quantum physics was invented by President Oblame-o (when he was sorting out the universe between the time of his birth and his first breath) was invented for me.

As we know, a particle can be in two places at once. This is for fundraising.

Also things change if they are observed.

So. It's obvious that quantum physics is Prog Physics, and as such was invented for me.

I was sposa be studyin' some o' that there vectorius calculosity and computer science in college, but I decided I'd rather play quantum lead guitar instead. LOL - still wound up being a programmer anyway!

You can't fight destiny. Which is why Dear Leader is about to finish his first of 12 consecutive terms, each of which will be more glorious than the one before!

ROCK, you're right; I thought that we would not to have to have the expense or bother of an election; after all, why this one? What's wrong with, "One man, one vote, one time"? Nothing, that's what.

But then we need to show the world that we are strong communists, and are the cure for mushy liberalism. So we have periodic elections, with the New Black Panther Party handing out the ballots, taking you to the voting booth, and then marking the ballot for you.

Then mugging you, but it's all for the Party.

mi
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:How many rational, thoughtfully articulate 2-year-olds do you know?
Though she is older (and thus more rational and thoughtfully articulate) now, even a year ago, when she was two, my daughter often made me think, she'd make a better Chief Executive than the guy we have there now...

Heck, his own daughters may be a better choice, than their daddy...

I have a cat named Calvin. A huge, long-haired orange cat. An ex-tom. Thinks he owns the world.

I shaved his ass and taught him to walk backwards and he is making, in comparison, good decisions.

The major one is that he doesn't shit where he lives.He's not a professor of Constitutional law.