The sight of dead children brings joy to our eyes

Purgatory.jpg
Glorious times, comrades!

Tears of joy roll down our cheeks.

We will take the maimed bodies from the shaking arms of the mourning parents, and then hang them from our flagpoles, limbs dangling in the wind; battle-standards in the Procession of Progress they will become.

Who will stand in our way? We will let the blood of innocents drip onto their faces until they turn away their eyes.

We will drown their speech in the roar of our slogans. Who needs reason, cursed reason, at times like these? O progressive, let not this battle pass you by, wherever you may be. In lockstep we approach the enemy, already we see them wavering.

What is it they say? No, no you fiends, you heartless monsters. This was not a lone wolf. His complexion is not right. His name and creed do not fit the prophecies. Talk not of estranged and overworked parents, overstretched youths instilled with guilt by teachers, depression, faith... Your words are useless. We know better, because we are the righteous, and She said it so it must be true.

"This is what happens when governments start trusting citizens!" we will shout, dancing around the fires of our covens; the pages of forbidden books fluttering in the wind like ghostly fireflies.

"Come and take them, please, take them away forever", we will ask our idols, the cold stone statues we carry before us in the endless march towards something (but what was it again? do you remember, comrade? It does not matter, we march and this is the only important thing).

"Come and take them, and embrace us, shackle us to your radiance."

Point your finger, and we will march.

Comrade Minitrue, in a poetic mood

Minitrue wrote:Comrade Minitrue, in a poetic mood
If only penguins could shed tears…

Wow comrade square, that is some hefty visual enhancement indeed. Care to disclose the sources? I'd love to read more about them;

Minitrue - Thank you for your poetic piece which reminded me of a younger me, when an occasional feeling could still increase my heart rate, and my eyes were capable of emitting clear liquid discharge known as tears.

As for the visual enhancements - and this concerns all Party members who need to keep up with the latest research techniques - the fastest way to discover information about an online image is to right-click on the picture. Instantly, like a jinn from a bottle, a contextual menu will magically appear. All you need to do is choose "Search Google for Image" or "Ask Cortana about this picture," or similar, depending on the make and model of your state-issued browser.

Minitrue wrote:Wow comrade square, that is some hefty visual enhancement indeed. Care to disclose the sources? I'd love to read more about them;

Comrade Hieronymus Bosch was considered the life of The Partytm in the old days.

Little known fact... Hieronymus Bosch was also the creator of the meme.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Minitrue wrote:Wow comrade square, that is some hefty visual enhancement indeed. Care to disclose the sources? I'd love to read more about them;

Comrade Hieronymus Bosch was considered the life of The Partytm in the old days.
The top image looks like Bosch in its content, but not in its style or palette. It is, in fact, an imitation (the highest form of flattery) by a modern living Russian artist, Sergey Tyukanov, who likes to resurrect detailed Medieval style of painting in his works.

According to his bio, he lives in two places at once - Russia's Kaliningrad (former medieval Königsberg) and Chicago, IL. Such a quantum existence must have also affected his work, which exists, quantum-like, in two historical periods at once.

Here's a link with some of his other works.

SERGEY TYUKANOV

Tyukanov.jpg

And the bottom image with crucified Ronald McDonald is the creation of two London-based brothers, Jake & Dinos Chapman, titled "The Sum of All Evil" (2012-2013). Like all artists who draw their inspiration from leftist delusions, they are obsessed with the Nazis and bask in the suffering and torture. "The sight of dead children brings joy to our eyes" is an apt summation of their creative method.

Or, as the leftist Guardian calls it - just as aptly -

Jake and Dinos Chapman review – a hilarious, horrifying orgy of darkness

Chapman_Feet.jpg
More pictures here -

jake and dinos chapman: the sum of all evil

Red Square wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

The top image looks like Bosch in its content, but not in its style or palette. It is, in fact, an imitation (the highest form of flattery) by a modern living Russian artist, Sergey Tyukanov, who likes to resurrect detailed Medieval style of painting in his works.

According to his bio, he lives in two places at once - Russia's Kaliningrad (former medieval Königsberg) and Chicago, IL. Such a quantum existence must have also affected his work, which exists, quantum-like, in two historical periods at once.

Here's a link with some of his other works.

Tyukanov.jpg

I see Comrade Tyukanov has appropriated many colored pencils. (POC = Pencils Of Color) Has The Partytm approved this "hording" behavior?

Oh for Lenin's sake...

Point a gun at a cat (in self-defense, of course) or make fun of a rodent, and the world comes crashing down. Make statues of a cut-off clown or show the inside of a Planned Parenthood dumpster, and everything is cool...

Must be Next Tuesday ™ already...

Haha! Memes in a form of old Dutch, here on the mighty Kube! Hieronymus would be proud of you, comrade Putout!

He is one of my favourite artists.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Minitrue wrote:Haha! Memes in a form of old Dutch, here on the mighty Kube! Hieronymus would be proud of you, comrade Putout!

He is one of my favourite artists.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

How about some translation from Old Dutch, comrade Minitrue? I'm sure where you live in the enlightened Europe, Old Dutch Memes are a common occurrence. Not so here in the Benighted States of America.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:show the inside of a Planned Parenthood dumpster, and everything is cool...

Must be Next Tuesday ™ already...

More Dutch News:

Hieronymus bedacht ook de uitdrukking "dat is net zo grappig als een vat dode baby's"

Captain Craptek wrote:More Dutch News:

Hieronymus bedacht ook de uitdrukking "dat is net zo grappig als een vat dode baby's"

Google translator: "Hieronymus also coined the expression "that is as funny as a barrel of dead babies."

I'm sure this is fake news. I always thought what he said was, "that is as dead as a barrel of funny babies."

"So it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is..."

Fie, fie, it is not permitted to call the contents of Planned Parenthood dumpsters "babies." They are properly called "cell clusters" or "medical waste" or "unsold laboratory supplies."

This has to be one of the most ironic images from the sickening abortion celebrations in Ireland. Abortion - it's for the Children!
ireland 8th.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:Fie, fie, it is not permitted to call the contents of Planned Parenthood dumpsters "babies." They are properly called "cell clusters" or "medical waste" or "[highlight=#ffff00]unsold laboratory supplies[/highlight]."

Liquidated inventory.

If you see a white European, be sure to get a picture so future generations will know what they looked like.

PROG BLINDFOLD: now progs can express sadness when their TV shows a gruesome mass murder but they are either too happy or falling asleep.

Sad_Blindfold.jpg

Komrades,

I do so love it when children are the focus of agitprop. I think this little agitprop campaign of jailing children to distract from the little I.G. matter has been a success so far and has almost reached it's crescendo. With just a little bitty push it can go hurtling over the edge of the cliff.

I am in possession of the secret weapon that will create the M.O.A.B.s of TRIGGERING.

Are you listening?

Two words.

Mystery item No. 1

Then we celebrate assploding success.