America Now Trapped Inside The People's Cube

[img]/images/various_uploads/US_Flag_Cube_Obama_Red_Square.png[/img]
We all know the People's Cube as the politically correct re-educational tool whose purpose is to prepare the masses for the glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

However, Obama's re-election has already happened on Tuesday as planned, ushering in the arrival of the glorious Progressive World without any further interruptions. As America is being fundamentally transformed into a completely different entity according to Marxist blueprints, the People's Cube has also made a dialectical quantitative leap and transformed itself into a new, somewhat different object.

The Cube that is equal on all sides and whose completely interchangeable red squares can get rearranged without any consequence to the general outcome is now a metaphorical representation of the new powerful progressive state that is being created in place of America - and a model for a new way of life.

Cube_Cloud_Bang.png
Let me explain.

The base of this cube is collectivist moral philosophy. Each one of the four walls represent progressive education, progressive media, progressive mass culture, and progressive nanny state agencies. The top, representing the coercive power of the government dictate, finally fell upon us on the Tuesday of Obama's re-election.

Sides of this red cube may twist and turn like revolving doors, with members of the media becoming government workers, members of the government entertaining us on TV, entertainers educating the masses, and so on - with no end, no real change, but with a semblance of meaningful activity and a hope for some eventual progress. That progress, however, will never arrive because the reshuffling of equally red squares makes no difference in the life of a self-serving, self-perpetuating structure that has become a Kantian thing in itself.

We didn't build that. We allowed it to be built in the name of the People and for the sake of the People.

And we the People are now incarcerated inside this red cube - The People's Cube.

Cube_hands_New.jpg

Edited and approved for circulation by Comrade Red Square, People's Director.

Karl Marx: every time I play this game, all progress stalls in the phase of dictatorship.

I've hinted at it before, comrades, but I await the day when The People's Cube™ - in fact ALL of NextTuesday™ - will fundamentally transform into The People's Tesseract™, and throughout all the infinite universes The One shall reign supreme!

To get an idea of just how progressive it will truly be, I provide this link for those who haven't heard of "And He Built a Crooked House" - truly, a gloriously cubed, and possibly even tesseracted, future awaits us if things continue in the direction they're going!

Praise be to the Cube! Forever may it reign in the Perpetual People's Revolution!

Hell, I am absolute proof of this absolute equality. Pft!

Thank you, Mrs. Red Square! I understand perfectly/equally!

Being incarcerated in the red cube makes me feel better. That's what counts above all things. I know it, you know it. That's just the way it is!

Progress, even if it goes downward (the evil conservative illusion), is my destiny! I accept this for the good of the people.

Damn! I feel so good about myself now. Wow! Killer feeling! Awesome!

Image As long as the people continue to embibe their rations of Popular Opiates, then they will never feel the pain. The Soviet Union collapsed because it could not longer produce enough opiates to compensate for the suffering. It took 70 years. We have only just begun. Let's not forget that very important side of the Cube: State Education. The Neo-Soc movement uses popular education as a means of control: kids who are not taught how to think become thoughtless adults.

Yes, Nomenklatura, once you have a stable datum to cling to, no matter what it is, you don't have to think. Thinking is so last century (or two)!

Image Everything I see on television, i.e. Fahrenheit 451's wallscreen, is so vacuous and empty. Nothing of value that inspires or invigorates thought or the beautiful dreams that life offers. Nothing, paralyzing the goodness in people. That is it's intent. It's so obvious. I, for one, will never give up. Otherwise, there is no reason to live.

There was a time when we could not see the end to troubles. This was not so very long ago. The sides of crumbling buildings bore the blood red cry of the masses. "Is there really a People's Cube?" began to appear all throughout the country. No one could say when or where it started. Anonymously painted here and there at first, then everywhere; the phrase wasn't so much a question - it was the collective despair of the masses.

Not long ago the People's Cube represented what seemed a lost cause. The radical rightwing seemed to have won their war on humanity. They thought the Cube a joke.

Now they know better.

Oh, what small minds that try history and the teachings of Marx and Lenin.

sphere.jpg
Right now, sometimes it all feels like a Red Sphere... just going around in circles, with only shades of difference...

Equality is sameness. Won't eternal sameness be, well...boring, like always winning at chess, or always hitting holes-in-one on the golf course? Doesn't man find more meaning in the process of doing and becoming than in reaching some final goal? Has good enough finally, and eternally, become perfect?

Nomenklatura-climber wrote: As long as the people continue to embibe their rations of Popular Opiates, then they will never feel the pain. The Soviet Union collapsed because it could not longer produce enough opiates to compensate for the suffering. It took 70 years. We have only just begun. Let's not forget that very important side of the Cube: State Education. The Neo-Soc movement uses popular education as a means of control: kids who are not taught how to think become thoughtless adults.

About twenty years or so ago I had temporary custody of one of my teenage brothers. He had gotten trouble in school (DoD school no less) for questioning the effects of auto exhaust on the ozone layer when one of his 'teachers' said that there was a direct link. He was given the 'punishment' of writing a paper about the depletion of the ozone layer 'to help him learn about the problem'. We took this as a challenge and wrote a long essay about the myths of the alleged anthropogenic damage to the ozone layer and included references to several scientific papers and studies showing the seasonal shifting, etc. Also included chemical composition of the layer, the 'zero-sum' nature, etc. His 'teacher' gave the paper a failing grade and sent him to the principal's office because the paper was too long and was 'written in a tone' that was offensive.

I made an appointment with the principal, the school director, and the 'teacher' to explain that my brother was not going to serve a suspension, that the 'teacher' was going to apologize to him, and that their attitudes were not going to be tolerated. The principal informed me that 'we are not here to teach the students to think, but to tell them what to think'. After a short argument (that included notifying my commanding officer of my 'insubordinate attitude') the suspension was dismissed as well as any other punishment. My brother was told in no certain terms he was not to question the 'teacher' in front of other students again or risk being expelled.

See, good things do come to those who wait (and scheme, and cheat, and lie) and ensure our young heads filled with mush future generations are given the revisionist history 'truth' to carry Forward ™

[img]/images/Compassionate_Fascism_Dictators_Approve.png[/img]

Compassionate fascism: four out of five dictators approve!

Warren Peas wrote:The principal informed me that 'we are not here to teach the students to think, but to tell them what to think'.

Wow. I have never (or, if ever, rarely) heard a principal openly state what their real purpose is. One word: BUSTED!

Turn left for the fewest steps and quickest route to Next Tuesday

Up Down 2 Image.jpg

Education: 9 instances of this word here. Marx help us that no one enter this field other than William Ayers and our astute State accomplices.

“Show me your youth and I will show you the future of your nation.”

From the People's archives:

[img]/images/Cube_Thoughtcriminal.jpg[/img]

Does Mrs. Red Square have a sister? I think you're out of luck there pal, I get your joke. She's One Of A Kind! Just like her Hubby.

Edited for clarity.

This was posted elsewhere, but it fits here too...

[img]/images/Cube_Merger_Peoples_World.png[/img]

A merger of the Communist Party USA's magazine People's World with the glorious #1 Party Organ, The People's Cube, would produce this new logo:
All countries, continents, climate zones, land, and water are completely equal
and can be rearranged as the Party wishes, without any noticeable consequence.

A brilliant idea, Comrade Square, especially considering that the People's World is another valiant source of glorious propagandic information. Though, in our humble opinion, it pales in comparison to the Cube!!!

A few suggestions for the new flag, inspired by this article:

Texas Students Asked To Design Flag for New Communist Nation

[img]/images/Flag_Communist_America_Red_Square.png[/img]

[img]/images/Flag_Communist_America_Red_Square_Fist_500.png[/img]

[img]/images/Flag_Communist_America_Red_Square2.png[/img]

Flag Design for New Communist America (by Comrade Red Square)

Jim
Nay but, Amerika is Liberated by The Cube! Long Live the Busheviks and the Obamaniks! The Two Mighty Hands that work The Cube for the proletariat!

Peace, Land, Bread, and all power to The Cube!

This cartoon belongs here: Obamacare Cube

Cube_Obamacare_Cartoon.jpg

SQLserverCube.JPG
Comrades, I was just on a website that keeps examples of connection strings to databases for programmer types, and what did I see for SQL Server 2012?

The data are now trapped in the Cube! This is NOT a Photoshopped image - if you do a search on connection strings, you're liable to find the website :)

All their data are belong to us!

In addition, there is an article on gold prices in the Business Insider, with this picture and a bizarre quote from Warren Buffett:

"You can fondle the cube, but it won't respond."
-- Warren E. Buffett

Cube_Gold.jpg

I have no idea what that means, but I find it profoundly disturbing.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions And The Madness Of Gold Investors

"You can fondle the cube, but it won't respond."
-- Warren E. Buffett
Now he tells me!