The People's Cube has just been deleted from Wikipedia

The People's Cube entry has just been purged from Wikipedia. Congratulations, comrades. We are now officially a non-site populated by non-persons sharing non-thoughts and making non-jokes. It makes me feel right at home, back in the Soviet Union, where an invisible hand obstructed any of my efforts to manifest my existence. How liberating. No visibility means no responsibility. Out of sight, out of mind.

As a linguistic experiment, scientists once had "out of sight, out of mind" translated into Russian and then back into English. The phrase returned as "invisible lunatics." That's who we are now. No need to think now, non-people. The Wiki-progs have turned us into invisible lunatics.

First the Wiki-prog-editors defaced it by removing all the valid content and references, leaving only disparaging language. Then they voted to delete it altogether because there was no valid content and references left.

See the previous thread about how it happened.

I know it's only Wikipedia and we still have our site, but this is a trend typical of Google and social media, let alone the MSM.

The Left has become more militant than ever. The Wiki-progs started by vandalizing the TPC page by rewriting and removing the language, claiming that it had been disjointed and confrontational. When our volunteers offered a better version, the Wiki-progs blocked it for a phony "copyright infringement" because my bio was copied from a now defunct website. When that was taken care of, they started claiming that there were no valid references from "reliable third-party sources," while at the same time removing all existing references to sites like the American Thinker and others, because they represented some right-wing fringe. E.g., they removed Thomas Lifson's, Michelle Malkin's, and Rush Limbaugh's quotes about the Cube on that premise.

In other words, their excuses kept changing while the goal to do us harm remained the main focus. It's similar to how the Soviet media treated Solzhenitsyn, turning him into an non-person. If Wikipedia existed back then, these guys ​would have rephrased and deleted everything on Solzhenitsyn's page, reducing it to one line: "Ex-convict, traitor to the Motherland, wrote anti-communist lies." And then, because it failed to establish notability, they would have deleted the page altogether.

Click below to see the current screenshot of our Wikipedia page:

Mystery item No. 1

UPDATE:

01/19/2017

Very ironically, the notability of The People's Cube is now being posthumously established by media articles protesting Wikipedia deleting it as "unnotable." Perhaps, there can now be a Wikipedia page or a section dedicated to this controversy alone.

01/19/2017 - Our current Wikipedia page has now changed and shows that creating a new page with this name is forbidden and can only be done by Wikipedia administrators.

Wow. Next Tuesday ™ is coming hard and fast.
I actually donated to Wikipedia in the past. I feel dirty now...

Minitrue wrote:Wow. Next Tuesday ™ is coming hard and fast.
I actually donated to Wikipedia in the past. I feel dirty now...

Donate to the Kube!

[OFF]

I never donated to wiki. Mainly because if I'm gonna donate, I'm not gonna do it to people or organizations that I think are begging. With their full-page ads with text so big you could read it from space, I saw nothing but pure beggary. It actually repulsed me form donation.

Da, comrades, the parody site has been purged by the parody site!
Infogalactic FTW! - https://infogalactic.com/
Is better, comrades. Is Truth.

We don't need no stinking Wikileaks!

I've restored the infoglactic page which was brought back to the original version to prevent the copyright snobs from using the infogalactic page as evidence of copyright infringement.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:I've restored the infoglactic page which was brought back to the original version to prevent the copyright snobs from using the infogalactic page as evidence of copyright infringement.
Excellent news, Comrade Stierlitz!

Thank you! Now we have the Cube page on Infogalactic - that's until the progs get to it as well.

https://infogalactic.com/info/The_People%27s_Cube

Red Square wrote:Thank you! Now we have the Cube page on Infogalactic - that's until the progs get to it as well.

If they do, IG'll fix it. I know them on Gab - they're Good Guys :)

I just added the Wikipedia controversy to the infogalactic article, just to spite any Wikipedia people who might take a cruise out of the Wiki Gulag into the open air of the free internet - the internet not so easily influenced by Bolshevik reactionaries who would rather delete than debate.

Red Square wrote:Thank you! Now we have the Cube page on Infogalactic - that's until the progs get to it
It ain't happenin, Comrade. InfoGalactic will NEVER censor you.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:If they do, IG'll fix it. I know them on Gab - they're Good Guys :)

Comrade, would you mind sharing your "name" on Gab? I'll be happy to follow you. You may reply in a private message if you wish.

Red Square wrote:Thank you! Now we have the Cube page on Infogalactic - that's until the progs get to it as well.

I don't think the progs will get to it. You need to get admin approval to get an account. Unlike Wiki where I had an account made and was editing in less than 5 minutes.

For what it's worth, here is where you go for a browser extension that automatically redirects all Wikiped(ophil)ia page requests to Infogalactic:

https://infogalactic.blogspot.com/2016/ ... sion.html

Currently available only for Firefox and Chrome.

Very useful when you're Googling something and what gets returned is a Wikipedia link.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:If they do, IG'll fix it. I know them on Gab - they're Good Guys :)

Comrade, would you mind sharing your "name" on Gab? I'll be happy to follow you. You may reply in a private message if you wish.

Is Gab all it's made out to be? I'm paranoid and with all the research I've done on fakebook and twatter I'm really gunshy with social media.

George Orwell — "Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future."

The USSR was first to demolish and completely rewrite its past. Today's historians still battle over what really happened as opposed to what we had been taught in schools for 70+ years.

Matthew Vadum at Bombthrowers.com has just posted this. Thank you, comrade!

Wikipedia deletes The People's Cube from history

"The People's Cube" Does Not Exist
Any mention or reference to unapproved thought must be purged from public discourse or attention. We are indebted to the Wikipedia Committee on NonPersons and Purgings. Now, let's work on deleting any mention of heterosexual white people and adding gushing praise pieces on the greatness of Barack Hussein Obama.

Of course, the People's Cube should not exist. You see, the American people are basically naive, impressionable children and it's up to grown-ups like Wikipedia to protect.

The good news is that by not having Wikipedia give credence to the Cube, it no longer makes it next to impossible for them to write about the hatemongering hate website and still devote time to save the millions of emaciated victims of western society.

After all, science and logic are far less important than leftist sensitivity to social injustice, environmental stewardship and cognitive uncertainty.

prog off

I would follow you both as well.....

prog on

.........because I am a follower. Our leaders are our Leaders.

Comrade Red Square,

Maybe the glorious Peoples Cube can be featured in the 'Uncyclopedia'. It seems to be more informative and korrekt than Wiki. I was really impressed with the information provided on Ernest Hemingway. Look for yourself, and you will understand.

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Ernest_Hemingway

Respectfully,
Putin_on_the_Ritz

A big round of applause and vodka rations for Thomas Lifson of the American Thinker, who wrote about our Wikipedia troubles in today's column:

Wikipedia deletes its page on The People's Cube

Thomas Lifson wrote:The American Left is jealously guarding its hold on popular culture, well aware that in an open contest of ideas, it loses. In no realm is control more important than humor. Scoffing and scorn must be limited to approved targets: white people, heterosexuals, traditional practices, scriptural Christianity and other occupants of the Basket of Deplorables. Under no circumstances should progressive shibboleths be exposed to anything but praise and support.

Which brings us to Wikipedia, the open-source encyclopedia. That sire, which often raises money from readers, has just deleted its page on The People's Cube.

Read the rest here: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _cube.html

Also, Canada Free Press reprints Vadum's article about this:

Wikipedia deletes The People's Cube from history

Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:Comrade Red Square,

Maybe the glorious Peoples Cube can be featured in the 'Uncyclopedia'. It seems to be more informative and korrekt than Wiki. I was really impressed with the information provided on Ernest Hemingway. Look for yourself, and you will understand.

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Ernest_Hemingway

Respectfully,
Putin_on_the_Ritz

Might I suggest a few more fine Uncyclopedia articles?

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/USSR
https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Why%3F:Knot%3F
https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/UnDebat ... _number%3F
https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/UnNews: ... reat_level
https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/UnNews: ... mboyant%22

TPC cover idea: The Wiki Central Committee certifying that TPC is free of communist propaganda, progressive viruses, globalist megalomania, junk science, liberal whining, environmentalist hot air, etc., etc., each appropriately pictured. Have at it, comrades.

I just received this $10 donation from Comrade "Scott" to the People's Cube with the following note. If more people would think and act like him, we'll reach a more perfect Cube in no time!

Scott wrote:I used to give $10 a year to Wikipedia because I appreciated the work they did. Not anymore, brother! I know ten bucks isn't much, but now it goes to glorious People's Cube instead. Keep up the great work. I'm amazed at the quality and frankly quantity of stuff you put up. No idea how you're able to generate so much great content so often.

I turned it into a graphic which I'll now start posting on social media.

Wikipedia_PayPal_Cube_Donation_Call.png
We have less "fake news" per megabyte than Wikipedia!

Da. I am, of course, ROCKintheUSSA on glorious Gab!

Just made these...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gulagopedia_logo_soldier.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gulagopedia_Powered_By.jpg[/img]

Red Square and everyone, I know you worked hard on this and I'm so sorry. Kudos to everyone who fought against this idiocy. I'm also sorry I wasn't able to get in their myself with my old and unused (for a long time) Wikipedia account and comment. Things going on offline have pretty much taken up almost every waking moment and will for at least the rest of the month.

What I would say is this: Wikipedia is dysfunctional and a waste of time. Back in 2009, I took a lot of time to build out content related to important places in my local area. I would have, for example, over 100 citations from reliable sources. Some editor from outside the area (and in another state) would come along, declare the article non-notable, and nominate for deletion. While most stayed, the very concept of a person unfamiliar with the subject being able to just nominate for deletion is stupid.

The Cube has a page on InfoGalactic. I agree with other comments that they are great people and the Cube's entry will be safe there.

I would also recommend Everipedia. The Cube will certainly will remain as an entry there once added.

Get Cube articles in all general wikis, large or small.

We know from history that empires come and go. Rome, Great Britain, and many others. Nothing lasts forever. The Soviet Union was expected to last longer than it did. The more of this nonsense with Wikipedia whether it is political (clearly the case here) or just egotistical where an editor likely living in his mother's basement with too much time on his hands wants the fun of exercising power, the more people are going to give up on keeping pages maintained. Wikipedia may not be a land based empire but it is a digital empire. Consider Wikipedia the past and build up other sites like InfoGalactic or Everipedia. They can only grow if people help to build them. And they can only challenge and eventually leave Wikipedia in the dust if they grow.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Image
Red Square and everyone, I know you worked hard on this and I'm so sorry. Kudos to everyone who fought against this idiocy. I'm also sorry I wasn't able to get in their myself with my old and unused (for a long time) Wikipedia account and comment. Things going on offline have pretty much taken up almost every waking moment and will for at least the rest of the month.

What I would say is this: Wikipedia is dysfunctional and a waste of time. Back in 2009, I took a lot of time to build out content related to important places in my local area. I would have, for example, over 100 citations from reliable sources. [highlight=#ffff00]Some editor from outside the area (and in another state) would come along, declare the article non-notable, and nominate for deletion.[/highlight] While most stayed, the very concept of a person unfamiliar with the subject being able to just nominate for deletion is stupid.

The Cube has a page on InfoGalactic. I agree with other comments that they are great people and the Cube's entry will be safe there.

I would also recommend Everipedia. The Cube will certainly will remain as an entry there once added.

We know from history that empires come and go. Rome, Great Britain, and many others. Nothing lasts forever. The Soviet Union was expected to last longer than it did. The more of this nonsense with Wikipedia whether it is political (clearly the case here) or just egotistical where an editor likely living in his mother's basement with too much time on his hands wants the fun of exercising power, the more people are going to give up on keeping pages maintained. Consider Wikipedia the past and build up other sites like InfoGalactic or Everipedia. They can only grow if people help to build them. And they can only challenge and eventually leave Wikipedia in the dust if they grow.

This gives me a question. Why the hell would you need to establish notability? Sure, in a paper encyclopedia you can't just put everything, it'd be a waste of time and paper, but on a computer-based system where a few megabytes is nothing, I think that the only thing you'd need to do is check if the facts in the article are right. Of course, you'd need to see to it that sprawling articles and duplicates aren't made, but I think that the time they put towards arguments and editing wars they could put towards that. You could even automate some of it.

Comrade Stierlitz,

I agree completely. The nonsense about "notability" is a joke. The amount of time and energy fighting over such a silly thing on Wikipedia is beyond belief. Like you said, edit for duplicates, condense where multiple articles cover very similar items, etc. But proof of notability on a digital resource? Who cares? I recall years ago building a page for a shopping mall that was well known in my local area. I carefully researched, with a reliable citation for each point, all the history, stores in the mall and their dates coming and going (too much time on my hands back then, I know), etc. Some editor came along and wiped out that list of stores saying that some (bureaucratic micromanagng) Wikipedia policy forbids lists because they can never end or something. Lots of hard work down the drain. A while later, the same editor came after me because I had draft articles in my sandbox and apparently once the article is posted I am supposed to delete the draft from my sandbox. (Who cares? It's digital.) Even if time wasn't an issue, I wouldn't waste it on Wikipedia with all the hassle involved with posting or editing content there.

So, with the Cube entry, who cares if it is "notable" or not? It was an entry for years and suddenly out of the blue after Donald Trump gets elected and the establishment sites are purging conservative references, the Cube entry becomes "non-notable?" They should just be honest and say Wikipedia is only for korrekt leftist thinking and be done with it.

Red Square wrote:Just made these...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gulagopedia_logo_soldier.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gulagopedia_incarcerated.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gulagopedia_Powered_By.jpg[/img]
In Soviet Gulagopedia, Truth deletes YOU!

An observation-based gut feeling, growing over the recent half-dozen months or so, which many Comrades certainly have had and Comrade Director aptly worded :
Red Square [color=#909090]([/color][url=http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/urgent-people-s-cube-can-be-deleted-from-wikipedia-help-t19139.html#209983][color=#909090]here[/color][/url][color=#909090])[/color] wrote:... Besides, Google seems to be integrated with Wikipedia now, so many Google searches result in Wikipedia's articles showing at the top, often in the form of an expanded preview window ...
And I (not prone to conspiracy-theorizing) wouldn't be in any way shocked to learn that a wave of "unkorrekt content" cleansing (I hear, YouTube is on a similar purge fever - at least in Krautland corner) isn't "oh, just a leftish knee-jerk" following the West-wide nightmare of November 8th, but a pretty coordinated (and paid for) polit-machine/NGO activity.

In Germany and France it would be (primarily) "election-2017" driven.
In Amiland, I would expect such coordination to be "OFA-colored".

Remember Messiah-2008 channeling "visions" (from the left-think nebula) of "his" civil service / civilian army (nice overview in American Thinker), also to explore on YouTube ?

BTW :
post-November 4th, 2008, The One - by then with His VERO POSSUMUS seal - dabbled again in His "extended service-corps" goose-stepping fantasies, but within weeks it turned out that being POTUS demands quite another focus.

And just a few days ago the Historically Unprecedented CommOrg-One seemed to warm up the corpse of His corps : "We did not [even?] begin what I think needs to happen over the long haul, and that is rebuild the Democratic Party at the ground level." (BI)

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:I would also recommend Everipedia. The Cube will certainly remain as an entry there once added.
Thank you for directing me there. There indeed is a page about the Cube!

https://www.everipedia.com/The_People%2527s_Cube/

SCRN_Everipedia_Cube.jpg

Infogalactic and Everipedia are great, but when I googled The People's Cube just now, Wikipedia was right at the top of the first page (still showing a cached info in the Cube).

Then on Page 3 there was Conservapedia that actually has a Cube page with a one-paragraph description. I went through 5 pages and found neither Infogalactic nor Everipedia.

Then I googled online encyclopedia. Wikipedia was on the first page, but 5 pages later, still no sight of Infogalactic nor Everipedia.

That's strange. Seems like a deliberate suppression, don't you think?

Then I went to DuckDuckGo and entered online encyclopedia. I scrolled all the way to the end until it loaded all the content - and no sight of Infogalactic nor Everipedia.

Whadda?

JimmyWales_02.jpg
Dear Brother,

In our era of fake news, maliciously code worded websites, and sexist attacks in the Homeland by racists, removing the hooligan website People's Cube is "reality control."

Comrade Red Square,

I do believe Google is a Silicon Valley leftwing extreme organization but I also believe that the issue with InfoGalactic and Everipedia is that both are new (InfoGalactic launched in mid 2016 and Everipedia seems to be from 2015) and don't have a lot of links to them. Part of the Google algorithm involves getting a lot of links from sites that are already established online. (I think this is silly because it makes it hard for new sites to get an audience but that's beside the point.) So, it will take time for them to grow. But they will never grow if they don't start.

A long time ago in a galaxy that now seems far away, Google was an unknown. Yahoo eventually offered to buy them for a low price and they refused. Now, they are yuuuuugggggge and Yahoo is a has been. Lots of people were skeptical about the web. It took time to become popular and become what it is today.

Breitbart is a major news site making waves but it took time to get to that point.

Before the web took hold, the online services (Compuserve, Prodigy, AOL, GEnie) offered their own closed platforms with content and communications. They had an encyclopedia and other reference material that was purchased content, not user created. Their heyday was roughly fifteen years (1985-2000).

Steve Case, founder of AOL, believes things come and go in 15 year cycles online. Th early Internet properties (Google, Wikipedia, etc.) are reaching their fifteen year mark. I think in terms of Wikipedia, with the fighting among editors, it is past its prime. Many articles are just not updated as much anymore.

Trump's movement and those like Brexit have created a new paradigm. I think we are in a time where the old established properties are not as readily able to serve the changing needs of the public. Thus new systems have to be developed. It takes time to get known, but if nothing is done then nothing will happen. Search as we know it is so gamed and so cluttered. I believe it will give way to curating and other formats of helping people find resources. People still search through Google NOW. Will they do that forever? I think we have to look at these paradigm changes as an opportunity to build something different online that is not just a front for SJWs. I think as they continue to clamp down, it presents opportunities --- but not just to make a copycat system that respects free speech as its only difference.

Everything starts out tiny. Not everything gets big, but everything big had to go through its small phase.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Red Square,

I do believe Google is a Silicon Valley leftwing extreme organization but I also believe that the issue with InfoGalactic and Everipedia is that both are new and don't have a lot of links to them. Part of the Google algorithm involves getting a lot of links from sites that are already established online. (I think this is silly because it makes it hard for new sites to get an audience but that's beside the point.) So, it will take time for them to grow. But they will never grow if they don't start.

A long time ago in a galaxy that now seems far away, Google was an unknown. Yahoo eventually offered to buy them for a low price and they refused. Now, they are yuuuuugggggge and Yahoo is a has been. Lots of people were skeptical about the web. It took time to become popular and become what it is today.

Breitbart is a major news site making waves but it took time to get to that point.

Before the web took hold, the online services (Compuserve, Prodigy, AOL, GEnie) offered their own closed platforms with content and communications. They had an encyclopedia and other reference material that was purchased content, not user created. Their heyday was roughly fifteen years (1985-2000).

Steve Case, founder of AOL, believes things come and go in 15 year cycles online. Th early Internet properties (Google, Wikipedia, etc.) are reaching their fifteen year mark. I think in terms of Wikipedia, with the fighting among editors, it is past its prime. Many articles are just not updated as much anymore.

Trump's movement and those like Brexit have created a new paradigm. [highlight=#ffff00]I think we are in a time where the old established properties are not as readily able to serve the changing needs of the public. Thus new systems have to be developed.[/highlight] It takes time to get known, but if nothing is done then nothing will happen. Search as we know it is so gamed and so cluttered. I believe it will give way to curating and other formats of helping people find resources. People still search through Google NOW. Will they do that forever? [highlight=#ffff00] I think we have to look at these paradigm changes as an opportunity to build something different online that is not just a front for SJWs. [/highlight] [highlight=#ff0000]I think as they continue to clamp down, it presents opportunities --- but not just to make a copycat system that respects free speech as its only difference.[/highlight]

Everything starts out tiny. Not everything gets big, but everything big had to go through its small phase.

[OFF]

I think that the next big idea and the next step of the internet will be decentralization - the removal of the central server. It would be a major plus for security and would prevent censure - for every file you delete there'd be more still in the network. This is being done right now under the freenet project, but unfortunately, it's very slow.

Either that or a highly advanced form of sneakernet, depending on how fast the impending collapse is.

Remember when they voted to remove MORALPHOBIA?

See how they hate that word still? Editing away its teeth on Wiktionary vs. correct UrbanDictionary

Greetings, Comrades! I have taken time away from my work of indoctrinating our future Kollektive members to join the People's Cube to further the mission of bringing important information to the Party.

In my quest to discover how far the actions of the thought police had gone in erasing the virtual presence of the People's Cube, I discovered a site called Metapedia on which is harsh criticism of Wikipedia and its tendency to alter or even delete information to protect the masses from non-approved thoughts.

I felt it my duty to alert you that such a site might consider publishing a page dedicated to the People's Cube as its editors seem to have a mission contrary to that of the Wikipedia editors. What you do with this information is now in your capable hands.

There is this old Russian joke -

The Hare runs like crazy through a forest and meets the Wolf.
The Wolf asks: "What's the matter? Why such haste?"
"Haven't you heard? The folks in uniforms are out there, and they want to capture and castrate all camels."
The Wolf says: "What's that to you? You're not a camel!"
"I know, but they first castrate you and then you try to prove that you're not a camel!"

That's how Wikipedia also works. If their goal is to castrate you, you're screwed. If you don't fight it, you admit you're a camel. If you fight it and try to prove you're not a camel, you're only wasting time and making a fool of yourself. But the appearance of fairness is preserved: no one can say that they didn't give you a chance.

That's what I felt I was doing for the last couple of weeks - trying to prove that I'm not a camel.

Obligatory reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ial_report

This shows how "progs" would do anything do defend their version of "democracy", even if they have to destroy democracy while defending democracy.

And now Communists For Kerry is also marked for deletion at Wikipedia.

A refresher for new comrades: "Communists for Kerry" + some images

Communists for Kerry

Here are the arguments for deletion, started on January 9, 2017.

Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Communists for Kerry

There seems to be a serious rewriting of history going on at Wikipedia.

For every article, Wikipedia has a page that lists all Wiki-pages referencing that article. For CFK, that page has 56 references:

Pages that link to "Communists for Kerry"

That includes 32 legitimate Wikipedia articles referencing Communists For Kerry. Deleting the CFK page will lead to all those other Wiki articles to have invalid links. Rewriting history is tricky that way.

Shouldn't the existence of 32 legitimate Wikipedia articles referencing Communists For Kerry serve as proof of notability by default?

As it turns out, there is a similar list for the Cube. There still is -

Pages that link to "The People's Cube"

But among many links to Wikipedia discussions, there are only 2 real Wikipedia articles. However, due to the ongoing rewriting of history, it's hard to tell if this is all there was, or this is only what's left after the purges.

On the earlier Wiki-related thread I argued to include the Iranian Press TV story, but it was either never done or it was promptly removed. The link to the Cube with my quote on the Press TV page is also marked as "unreliable." It seems it is "unreliable" because I myself am politically "unreliable" and a thoughtcriminal, since everything else is fact, including the fact that I wrote the referenced quote.

It's a very Soviet/Orwellian attitude, and once this attitude becomes dominant, you can't win with a rational argument. During the Stalinist purges in the USSR, people were sometimes sentenced on such absurd charges as "digging an underground tunnel from London to Bombay." And no one dared ridicule such a charge because they would themselves be labeled as "unreliable" and charged with something like "being an embedded Middle Earth operative," or a "double agent for Oceania and Eastasia."

I would understand if Wikipedia was printed on paper and had a space limit. Deleting electronic articles has no such justification, which raises questions about the editors' ulterior motives. If they're deleting long-standing and well-linked articles based on their non-compliance with the editors' political belief system, that is pure Historical Revisionism - look it up in Wikipedia before the same historical revisionist delete this entry as well due to the lack of notability and media coverage.

Thanks for transmission, Comrade!
Interesting to see Progress wielding the hammer of Korrekt Democracy to crush the crumbly pigsty of [x]phobic and [x]istic Reactionaries, this time to protect the Virginity of Wikipedia.

Skimmed over the (mushy) discussion.
Except for a few voices of the kind "guy is in AfD - so what?", prevails the current default attitude in Krautland : hysteria, "because [x]phobic and [x]istic - ergo Nazi - AfD".

Image There is also raw, and escalating (since 2015) street violence against AfD (offices, assets, even people), by (post-68) self-proclaimed "Antifa", street thugs "against fascism". Intensity similar to BLM, including cushy treatment by law enforcement.

An outright illustration of The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.

To get a sense of seriousness of all that, just see (German) google results for Attack(s) on AfD and Violence against AfD.

The hysteric & rabid attitude towards AfD (which is not even under surveillance by Verfassungsschutz, the Agency for Protection of the Constitution) is well explained in a single pic, locating the whole German polit-caste on "the left", with AfD a single opposing force : see ANNEX here.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Except for a few voices of the kind "guy is in AfD - so what?", prevails the current default attitude in Krautland : hysteria, "because [x]phobic and [x]istic - ergo Nazi - AfD".

There is also raw, and escalating (since 2015) street violence against AfD (offices, assets, even people), by (post-68) self-proclaimed "Antifa", street thugs "against fascism". Intensity similar to BLM, including cushy treatment by law enforcement.

An outright illustration of The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.
How appropriate it is then that AfD in Wikipedia means "Articles for Deletion," which I have experienced myself recently. It's a tool the neo-anti-fascist-fascists use to create their own version of reality where people like us don't exist. The mainstream culture can only be populated by the Left, and it's enforced by strict segregation.

The culture wars have only intensified since Trump was elected, and the progs have gone berserk, attacking everything in their sight. My hope is they'll burn out and lose their current ability to maintain their once powerful occupation forces.

In a way, what we are experiencing now is the de-colonization of politics and culture. The colonial powers of the Left are still fighting, but they are running of manpower and resources. We are the liberation movement, rejecting the imposed colonial culture but mostly without our own, which we are yet to create. In part, this is what we do on the People's Cube.

The army of snowflakes the leftist imperialists have raised may or may not play a part in this. I think it'll turn into a farcical repetition of the tragic Children's Crusade (as described by Kurt Vonnegut), where bands of starry-eyed children from all over Europe marched south with an intention to peacefully convert Muslims in the Holy Land to Christianity, but ended up being sold into slavery to the very Muslims they intended to peacefully convert.

Thank you, Daniel Greenfield (aka Sultan Knish)! Today's FrontPage Magazine -

WIKIPEDIA COMMISSARS DECLARE PEOPLE'S CUBE NON-SITE

Daniel Greenfield wrote:The Commissars of the Glorious People Republic of Biased Editing at Wikipedia have declared that the People's Cube is a non-site and have deleted its page.

Despite the People's Cube commitment to sharing progressive ideas to move society forward, it fell afoul of changing revolutionary currents in the vanguard of the dictatorship of the digital proletariat. The People's Cube is now a non-site. Mention of it on Wikipedia might very well lead to a cyber-gulag. Or at the very least laboring in the salt mines of Sonic the Hedgehog articles which, despite running several million words, are far more notable than the counterrevolutionaries of The People's Cube.

The official excuse for the deletion was lack of notability. Which is to say that progressives had never heard of it and once they had heard of it, they decided that they didn't like it and wanted it gone.

Here's a typical exchange

Here's a link to a conversation between Rush and Oleg: [2]. Here's Michelle Malkin effusively praising Oleg and his website: [3]. Here's an interview he did with Rebel media: [4]. And here's a link to a selection of interviews he's done over the past 5 years on the Web, satellite and terrestrial radio, and podcasts. [5] Which you might have noticed if you had taken a cursory glance at his website-you know, the one you're so eager to delete from Wikipedia. Ruthfulbarbarity

​... Anyone can claim anything they like about themselves - that's why interviews are generally not accepted... Chrissymad
And so it went.

For those of us in the counter-revolution, the People's Cube is a fantastic satire run by our very own Oleg Atbashian who put his freedom on the line fighting against the left. And you can read some of his writings at Front Page here.

Meanwhile Wikipedia will remain an invaluable search result for lefties looking to control the first search result on Google and students looking for resources to plagiarize their papers from.

Gerard Perry at American Rattlesnake adds his own review -

The Great Purge

Gerard Perry wrote:As we pointed out last year in our social media series, the neutralization of non-leftist perspectives by the gatekeepers of the world's most popular websites is rapidly shrinking the sphere of acceptable public debate. While European countries-as well as Canada-are using the state itself to suppressing dissenting views, there is also parallel effort by these site's owners-and in the case of Wikipedia, its users-to erase inconvenient truths. A concrete illustration of this phenomenon occurred recently, when The People's Cube-a satirical conservative website-had its Wikipedia entry deleted.

The fact that it had received extensive national coverage over the course of its existence-on prominent blogs, from respected journalists, on terrestrial and satellite radio-that Oleg's artwork had been displayed at dozens of protests throughout the country, was completely irrelevant to the unpaid mandarins of Wikipedia. Even the favorable discussion of The People's Cube by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a patron saint of drearily conventional progressives, could not spare Oleg's site. The debate surrounding the article's deletion-which you can read in its entirety here-is illuminating for a number of reasons, not least because of the complete refusal by leftist Wikipedians to acknowledge the existence of alternative points of view.

When confronted with the inescapable fact that these perspectives do exist, their response is to ensure that they did not have a platform on their website. This is the universal response from the left to this past year's stunning repudiation of their political philosophy. Rather than introspection-scrutinizing how they could have been so egregiously wrong about so many things they believed to be true-their response is to create a cordon sanitaire, both online and off, around beliefs they cannot countenance. And this attempt to sanitize the entire public sphere from the virus of non-leftist thought is only beginning.
More - https://american-rattlesnake.org/2017/0 ... eat-purge/

For the newer members of the collective:

Fareed Zakaria, one of our leftist heroes, actually shows the TPC site live on CNN and quotes from it ... on live television! No kidding! The text on the screen shows: "The frightening power of misinformation" :)

You heard it comrades! We Kubists posess... FRIGHTENING POWERS!

Now back to your shoveling. The memory holes will be burning hot tomorrow...

I was having a poke around and found a Wiki maintenance tool called Twinkle. Apparently it was one of the tools used to delete the TPC page. Look at their logo for Twinkle, it looks rather Soviet. Even down to the colors:

Wiki_Twinkle_man.png

Just a passing observation...

Comrade Stierlitz - have you ever seen these two in one room together? I didn't think so. It's one and the same person!

Minitrue_Police.jpg
I think it's time to subject Comrade Minitrue to a show trial! Let's wait for the Wikipedia thing to blow over, though. But you may start preparing your trumped-up charges and wild accusations in advance. We have never tried a European citizen before, so this should be a delight.

For rules and conditions, look up previous show trials in Party-Approved Search and Bed Checks.

mi
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:ЛОЛ!
Comrade Chairman, Komissar, as part of the Collective, I claimed equal ownership of this image and uploaded it to Wikipedia for posterity.

How exciting! Must I start inventing sinful capitalistic depravities and acts of sabotage, or will the party provide me with a list of self-accusations?

Good Lenin! A European on show trial?
Not that I want any part of this debacle, but will he be tried under our existing kangaroo court system ofassignment of guilt justice, or his native European Sharia law?

mi wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:ЛОЛ!
Comrade Chairman, Komissar, as part of the Collective, I claimed equal ownership of this image and uploaded it to Wikipedia for posterity.
Most equal, comrade. The image on Wikimedia is still there, but it's not seen under the second link. Has it been removed?

Dave Swindle, who used to be my editor on PJ Media, wrote this about Wikipedia back in 2011.

HOW THE LEFT CONQUERED WIKIPEDIA, PART 1

An encyclopedia founded on the belief that people are basically good cannot be “unbiased.”

HOW THE LEFT CONQUERED WIKIPEDIA, PART II: CODDLING PROGRESSIVES

Radicals and anti-Semites are respected at the “unbiased” encyclopedia.

Minitrue is lead guitarist in Toby Keith's Easy Money Band. They will be performing at Trump's (spit) inauguration.

I don't think I need to say any more... show trial!

I confess, I confess!

During rehearsals I listen to decadent Western music together with band member Ivan the Stakhanovets. I have tried to spread venereal diseases among the many groupies that demand our sexual attentions. I sometimes phantasise about owning my own guitar and clothes. I am a terrible sinner... I will sign whatever document you give me!

Minitrue wrote:... Must I start ... or will the party provide me ... ?
A most korrekt attitude, Comrade Minitrue.
You obviously internalized the progressive lesson from glorious Motherland.
For younger comrades toiling in the beet fields, instant re-education :

Kolkhoz, apparatchik from zyentrala arrives, kolkhozniki called to gather in the canteen.
nu ‒ apparatchik, gruffly ‒ you behind plan. Tomorrow, all you will be hanged. Questions?

(... silence ...)
(... a hand goes up ...)

da? (apparatchik points there)
kolkhoznik gets up : nu, rope we must bring, or profsoyuz (union) hand over?

Comrade Putout wrote:Minitrue is lead guitarist [and Ivan the Stakhanovets implied] ...
Comrade Putout, [highlight=#f8f8f8]where[/highlight] is that pic on Wikipedia?
(looked under "TRUMP (spit)" and "Show Trial Evidence ITEM #1", but nuthin' there.)

Minitrue wrote:I confess, I confess!

During rehearsals I listen to decadent Western music together with band member Ivan the Stakhanovets. I have tried to spread venereal diseases among the many groupies that demand our sexual attentions. I sometimes phantasise about owning my own guitar and clothes. I am a terrible sinner... I will sign whatever document you give me!

[Comrade*] Minitrue,

This, Sir, is the attitude that has propelled you to your current sorry state! How dare you deprive your most equal superiors of their rightful enjoyment by confessing before we find you guilty? The nerve! <checking pulse> That's what we get for extending the hand of comradeship across the big average pond.

[NOTE:] This outburst of righteous indignation has taxed my tiny brain - I must rest now.

CC

*temporary status pending official show trial, execution/and/or/guilty verdict

That's the spirit! I find show trials refreshingly good for the morale.

yay, Esteemed [Comrade!] Minitrue, that's really getting momentum.

And I just shaved off my non-existent mustachio, just in case.
(as you know, vee Dshermans, vee haff zhat mustachio right from zhe cradle.)

Hitler_Moustachio_Man_(London_1938)_(600).jpg

(for Comrades with urge for historicity [outside WPedia] - it's in London, A.D. 1938.)

Red Square wrote:There is this old Russian joke -

The Hare runs like crazy through a forest and meets the Wolf.
The Wolf asks: "What's the matter? Why such haste?"
"Haven't you heard? The folks in uniforms are out there, and they want to capture and castrate all camels."
The Wolf says: "What's that to you? You're not a camel!"
"I know, but they first castrate you and then you try to prove that you're not a camel!"

That's how Wikipedia also works. If their goal is to castrate you, you're screwed. If you don't fight it, you admit you're a camel. If you fight it and try to prove you're not a camel, you're only wasting time and making a fool of yourself. But the appearance of fairness is preserved: no one can say that they didn't give you a chance.

That's what I felt I was doing for the last couple of weeks - trying to prove that I'm not a camel.

Wikipedia Witchipedia folklore tells us that if a woman accused of witchcraft sinks and drowns she is innocent. Conversely, if she floats she's guilty. Assuming that those conducting the test are trying to get rid of her it all makes sense. They win either way.

An excellent essay by Tina Trent, PhD, exposing Wikipedia's bias:

Why did Wikipedia purge The People's Cube?

Tina Trent wrote:What, one might ask, is the basis for Wikipedia's measurement of “notability”? For a political comedy website like The People's Cube (website link), audience share seems an obvious choice. And here, the Wikipedia folks have no argument. According to Ranking.com, The People's Cube is the 28,724th most visited website. That certainly makes The People's Cube seem a tad obscure – until one looks at other political comedy websites that are not considered too obscure to have their own Wikipedia pages.

The (terribly unfunny) left-wing political comedy website Daily Howler is ranked the 287,343rd most popular website, yet it has a Wikipedia page.

Free Wood Post, ranked as the 146,176th most popular website, not only has a Wikipedia page but is also included on Wikipedia's List of Satirical New Websites.

I could go on, but left-wing political humor is pretty thin on the web. Perhaps that's why Wikipedia unleashed its editorial mob to break some knee-caps over at The People's Cube.

There actually was a discussion thread on Reddit about the People's Cube deletion, where people were trying to prove it is not a camel. The opponents' arguments were rather convoluted and asinine, like "yes, some content was notable, but not the site itself." But the site IS the content. It's like saying, there were notable pages in this book, and many people quoted phrases from this book, but that doesn't mean the book itself is notable. Look at it - just lying there, collecting dust.

Not that anyone will want to read it at this point, but I have to post it here as a historical record:

The People's Cube Page Deleted from Wikipedia through poor application of the "notability" clause and for "lack of sources" after having sources edited out.

Red Square wrote:There actually was a discussion thread on Reddit about the People's Cube deletion, where people were trying to prove it is not a camel. The opponents' arguments were rather convoluted and asinine, like "yes, some content was notable, but not the site itself." But the site IS the content. It's like saying, there were notable pages in this book, and many people quoted phrases from this book, but that doesn't mean the book itself is notable. Look at it - just lying there, collecting dust.

Not that anyone will want to read it at this point, but I have to post it here as a historical record:

The People's Cube Page Deleted from Wikipedia through poor application of the "notability" clause and for "lack of sources" after having sources edited out.

I used to browse Eddit fairly regularly. It is a leftist paradise. I switched to voat.co about a month and a half ago, and unlike Eddit, they don't edit or censor people, the mods can't build feudalist totalitarian empires, alt-right values are celebrated, and PC is grounds for you to be boiled alive. I also don't feel like I have to censor myself when I comment there like I did with Eddit.

Debra Heine of PJ Media has just posted this -

The People's Cube Purged from Wikipedia

Debra Heine wrote:It's the type of authoritarian overkill renowned satirist Oleg Atbashian has been spoofing at his blog The People's Cube for years. For some nefarious reason, after about nine years of existence, the leftists at Wikipedia have have decided to completely scrub The People's Cube entry from Wikipedia.

Your screen capture from Wikipedia is out of date. It's worse now. See my recent capture below. They have now locked it, so only an administrator can create the page.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 16.44.53.png

Thank you, Doubting Rich, and welcome to the Cube! Are you really doubting the rich, or you are one of the rich who doubts his unearned wealth? We'll be keeping an eye on you. Until we determine where your true loyalties lie, make no attempt to leave.

And I just added this below the main story:

UPDATE:

01/19/2017

Very ironically, the notability of The People's Cube is now being "posthumously" established by a number of articles in the media in response to Wikipedia's decision to delete The People's Cube. Perhaps, there can now be a Wikipedia page or a section dedicated to this controversy alone.

I'm watching Trump's inauguration concert and thinking: every musician on that stage is now being blacklisted by the prog-stablishment & deleted from Wikipedia as "no longer notable."

Perhaps Wikipedia should delete itself as being no longer notable.

But how would one post a "deleted because not notable" message on a site that has been deleted? Oh, dear, this is too much for my brain. The sutures from my last Jiffy Lobo are coming undone.

Doubting Rich wrote:Your screen capture from Wikipedia is out of date. It's worse now. See my recent capture below. They have now locked it, so only an administrator can create the page.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 16.44.53.png

Currently denies all existence:

The page "The peoples cube" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.

Looks like there's another one of those reich-wing menaces up for a purge:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (November 2016)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2016)
This article was considered for deletion, and requires cleanup according to the discussion. (November 2016)

Wikipedia have no problem with the page on the Amin al-Husseni for some reason
On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

Makes it sound like these "Free Palestine ,boycott Israel" tee shirts the snowflakes wear instead of :
The Mufti sent Hitler 15 drafts of declarations he wanted Germany and Italy to make concerning the Middle East. One called on the two countries to declare the illegality of the Jewish home in Palestine. Furthermore, “they accord to Palestine and to other Arab countries the right to solve the problem of the Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries, in accordance with the interest of the Arabs and, by the same method, that the question is now being settled in the Axis countries.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mufti-and-the-f-uuml-hrer

The purges will continue until morale improves.

The Guardian: Wikipedia bans Daily Mail as 'unreliable' source

Daily Mail is not progressive enough, unlike The Guardian. Subtly gloating over defeating a competitor, the progressive Guardian also implies that Fox News should be next.

As for Wikipedia, its rules on reliable sources state: “Wikipedia articles should be based on reliable, published, sources, making sure that all majority and significant minority views that have appeared in those sources are covered ... If no reliable sources can be found on a topic, Wikipedia should not have an article on it.”

Well, the reason for the deletion of the People's Cube and CFK was "insufficient reliable sources." While there was, in fact, plenty of sources and media mentions, most of them were non-progressive and, therefore, not reliable.

Once all non-progressive sources are listed as unreliable and all the progressive sources continue to deny existence of inconvenient facts, people, and events, the World of Next Tuesday will be imminent. It's for TheChildren™.

Wikipedia will soon be such a safe space the only things they'll have are intellectual equivalents of playdough and coloring books.