Poor Me Mag 3- Michelle Fields: I've fallen & I can't get up

[img]/images/Poor_Me_Magazine_Issue_3_Fields.jpg[/img]
The story dominating today's news cycle is how woman-hater Donald Trump's campaign manager assaulted a truthful female reporter Michelle Fields as she approached the candidate with a reasonable question, demanding to know when he was going to stop beating his wife.

According to Michelle Fields, Trump's male chauvinist pig campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, immediately pushed her to the ground, where he kept kicking her with his cast-iron-tipped cowboy boots, after which he repeatedly raped her - knowing full well that nobody would pay attention amidst all the noise in a room packed with reporters and cameras - as he surely must have done to other female reporters in many a crowded room along the campaign trail.

His plan worked: nobody in the room - even Michelle Fields herself - became aware of the attack until the next day, when she suddenly collapsed into a politically induced coma and was moved to National Review Memorial Hospital.

The hospital building has been since completely surrounded by fellow female pundits, in a show of solidarity with Michelle's sacrifice in the name of defeating misogynist Trump through identity politics. Led by Megyn Kelly and other self-identified female celebrities of smaller caliber, they formed an impenetrable wall, holding non-partisan candlelight vigils, Tweeting updates, and fighting off attempts by violent Trump supporters to get inside the building and give Fields a Terry Schiavo treatment by unplugging her from life support.

While in a coma, Fields had an out-of-body experience, which allowed her to see the attack by Corey Lewandowski in every gory detail, as if watching it through a ceiling security camera. Her boyfriend has confirmed the story, saying that he wasn't surprised: these things happen to her practically every time she steps out of the house. Denying that his girlfriend may be a compulsive liar and a hoax artist, he said he is confident that Michelle is very familiar with being pushed to the ground by strong men and manhandled in various positions.

As proof, he Tweeted a picture showing Fields being savaged by a group of male NYPD officers at an Occupy Wall Street rally. It happened when she was innocently filming police brutally beating and maiming OWS protesters with lethal hollow-point batons made of depleted uranium.

[img]/images/Michelle_Fields_Fall_NYPD.jpg[/img]

While the progressive humanity is holding its collective breath for the Florida court's verdict to execute male chauvinist pig Lewandowski by quartering him with a chainsaw and tossing his disgusting male parts into a bonfire constructed from copies of Donald Trump's "The Art of the Deal," they demand to know more about Michelle Fields's selfless, heroic struggle in the arena of identity politics and victimhood.

Our search in historical archives has produced more examples of Michelle Fields being pushed around, such as, during the crossing of the Delaware, the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the D-Day invasion, the evacuation of Saigon, the bombing of Hiroshima, and other important and tragic moments in human history.

[img]/images/Michelle_Fields_History.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Michelle_FIelds_Sailor_Kiss.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Michelle_Fields_Jesus.jpg[/img]

The above historical footage was created using the advanced FlatFatima™ technology. Introducing FlatFIelds™:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Flat_Fields.png[/img]

Komrades,
Leave Michelle alone. Even her first name indicates that she is innocent (kinda). She is as pure and innocent as Kruz himself!

https://heavy.com/news/2016/03/michelle ... d-bio-age/

Side question, can I post above link without the fear of being deported and sent to Kamchatka by obvious enemies?

trump300v3.jpg

I'm a big fan of Trump's political incorrectness, and I think mss Fields is not ready for the big league of journalism if she makes so much fuss about this (I think journalists reporting at that level have to endure a whole lot worse), but still...
some sort of simple apology by this Lewandowski guy would have been in order. Call me a male chauvinist bourgeois people oppressing pig if you want, but I've been indoctrinated to think bruising girls is not the right thing to do.

Two phonies... TWO HUUUUUUGE PHONIES!!!

I don't remember Al Sharpton receiving the Ivan's Chamber Pot Service Award!

(Michelle was not injured in the assembly of this image... she was blown away by Comrade Al's awards!)

She is the perfect example of someone with no shame and no concept of "facts" (the current Truth not withstanding).

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
attacking squirrel.jpg

Comrade Ivan,

I see you've finished rigging your tractor PTO to the old woodblock printing machine! Thanks for the warning shot. I'll start preparing for incoming imagery as well as verbal attacks from now on...yes?

CC

Minitrue wrote:but still...
some sort of simple apology by this Lewandowski guy would have been in order.
[ OFF ]
Lewandowski probably didn't even remember that little brush with Ms. Traumatized. She also kept moving as if nothing happened, and her face didn't change at all. And then suddenly she realized that she could damage Trump if she makes up a story about an assault, and filed charges.

Fields has a history of accusing celebrities, powerful people, and other journalists of assault and harassment, from Congressman Allan West to Leonardo DiCaprio. Her claim against West was instrumental in driving him out of Congress. She recanted later, but the deed was done.

Still, I wouldn't have given her a minute of my time if I didn't hear her say this on Megyn Kelly show, while rolling her eyes:
Michelle Fields wrote: This has to be, aside from my father's death, the worst experience I've gone through.

That did it. Comparing it to her own father's death? When she obviously didn't even flinch? Was her father Joseph Stalin?

That quote said more about her character than anything anyone else said afterwards. Cold, manipulative, lying media whore. I have no sympathy for her, nor for her brown, week-old bruises she photographed in the evening of the "event."

There's a long thread of comments at The Conservative Tree House that posted our Poor Me Magazine cover with a link to the Cube. This picture is from that thread. (And, BTW, their Breitbart masthead at the top is also my graphic).

Michelle_FIelds_Claims_History.jpg

Red Square wrote:
Minitrue wrote:but still...
some sort of simple apology by this Lewandowski guy would have been in order.
[ OFF ]
Lewandowski probably didn't even remember that little brush with Ms. Traumatized. She also kept moving as if nothing happened, and her face didn't change at all. And then suddenly she realized that she could damage Trump if she makes up a story about an assault, and filed charges.

Fields has a history of accusing celebrities, powerful people, and other journalists of assault and harassment, from Congressman Allan West to Leonardo DiCaprio. Her claim against West was instrumental in driving him out of Congress. She recanted later, but the deed was done.

Still, I wouldn't have given her a minute of my time if I didn't hear her say this on Megyn Kelly show, while rolling her eyes:
Michelle Fields wrote: This has to be, aside from my father's death, the worst experience I've gone through.

That did it. Comparing it to her own father's death? When she obviously didn't even flinch? Was her father Joseph Stalin?

That quote said more about her character than anything anyone else said afterwards. Cold, manipulative, lying media whore. I have no sympathy for her, nor for her brown, week-old bruises she photographed in the evening of the "event."

There's a long thread of comments at The Conservative Tree House that posted our Poor Me Magazine cover with a link to the Cube. This picture is from that thread. (And, BTW, their Breitbart masthead at the top is also my graphic).

Michelle_FIelds_Claims_History.jpg

[OFF]

Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait, she claimed that ALLEN WEST sexually assaulted her!? I'm sorry Shelly, but Allen simply doesn't have that character. Shame on you, Shelly, for trying to use a great man like Allen to get payouts.

And I agree, her comparison of her father's death is one of the lowest things I have ever seen. Just a little bit of manhandling to the side or away from a security area is nothing compared to the death of a family member. And if she fell, well that's just a little worse. People get pushed over by other people all the time, and they don't go to the police with it, they just get up and go about their business a little more shaken up than usual. Unless her father was the nicest man on Earth there's no reason for her to be bringing him into the conversation.

Reading that list of her claims, she seems to be an attention whore. Some people write blogs, make videos, star in movies or on the stage to get attention. These people are okay by me, they're actually doing something in exchange for the attention. But people like her, who do nothing and expect attention from the courts!? They're attention whores, and it's a good thing this happened, otherwise she'd still be writing for Breitbart. She doesn't deserve a position at the nowhereville post dispatch, let alone a website like Breitbart. She'll probably be on the Young Turks, or CNN, or the Huffington Post, or MSNBC, or any other places where washouts go to spout off and get 15 seconds of fame.

Image May I add, what pisses me off is that every time some twat plays the victim card, it drags all us females into the victim gulag. If I wanted to be labeled a victim of every bad thing that ever happened to me, I'd have fu**ing tattooed it on my forehead years ago, along with "Poor Impulse Control". When some stunned c*nt starts up a shit storm like this, she drags every woman whose ever actually been a victim of assault back into it, and it minimizes what they've actually had to go through. And for the baying pack of bitches who jump into the inevitable twatter-fest, it just re-labels us all victims. Every person has shit in their lives. Every person is a victim of something. It's how you live after that defines you. Not how you roll over and suffer publicly. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I will not be a victim of life, and I don't know how they don't see that they aren't making us stronger with this shit, but rather, making us all look like whiny children. Now back to it.

PROG ON

I DENOUNCE The Squirrel hater Stakhanovets. It is one picture (and a thousand words) too far. Comrade Squirrel Craptek has been sent to the emotional gulag too many times by this Human who clearly thinks that we still live in the 1950's, before anthropologists and biologists acknowledged that Sentient Non-Human Persons have a theory of mind, and emotions, just like the hairless finger-monkeys. Housekeeping will be short-sheeting his bed and starching his tighty whities for the next calendar year, as well as stocking his washroom with hard toilet paper. And a Limo ride is not yet out of the question. I invite other Kommissariates to apply your own forms of discipline until the Squirrel hating finger-monkey has been properly re-edukated!

Comrade Squirrel Craptek, Chicken Sushi is on her way to you as we speak to give you comfort and nuts.

The Pod Has Spoken!
PHSHSHSSHSHSST (since I can't upload an mp3 of wav of us razzing you)
Sister Massively Opiated
Kommissar of Housekeeping, Disappearances.. Yadda Yadda..

PS... Thread title reminds me of old joke Hero Space Dog Laika, Friend of People, used to tell about being in space... "Help... I've fallen up and I can't get down."...

Remember that time Oleg treated us all to a ball game?

(We told them Craptek was a baby so he could get in for free... that's why he's in my lap.)

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Image May I add, what pisses me off is that every time some twat plays the victim card, it drags all us females into the victim gulag. If I wanted to be labeled a victim of every bad thing that ever happened to me, I'd have fu**ing tattooed it on my forehead years ago, along with "Poor Impulse Control". When some stunned c*nt starts up a shit storm like this, she drags every woman whose ever actually been a victim of assault back into it, and it minimizes what they've actually had to go through. And for the baying pack of bitches who jump into the inevitable twatter-fest, it just re-labels us all victims. Every person has shit in their lives. Every person is a victim of something. It's how you live after that defines you. Not how you roll over and suffer publicly. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I will not be a victim of life, and I don't know how they don't see that they aren't making us stronger with this shit, but rather, making us all look like whiny children. Now back to it.

For you, my dear SMO:

And something for your mother's rear fins:

Someday, surely, the government will come up with programs that guarantee equality of the cards we are dealt, with which we must play; equality of outcome from lemons distributed equally; and last but not least, equality of rainfall on everyone's lives.

Sad 'Batman' Ben knocks 'Batshit Crazy' Michelle to the ground after his recent arrest in Romania...

I was thinking of Sister, Pinkie, Pammie, May, Mrs. Square, and other glorious womanbabes of the Cube as I made this poster (even though Sister believes she's a Canadian Prairie Dolphin)...

[img]/images/Rosie_For_Trump.jpg[/img]

Oh Comrade Sister Commissarka Pinkie!

How happy I am to see you! I have missed you so much (though I am wholly to blame for my own absence).. And it is always an honour to receive your Beet of the Week! Aki will be spinning breaches. I am also sure that one day, we will receive equal pay for equal work, and not just a couple actresses who make $20M per picture instead of $14M.... Though when I worked on set, on a team with 5 burly husky f**kers and me, I did, being of equal rank and skill, not to mention ability to hold my own in a fight, and having come away with a prodigious potty mouth. And lemons are always useful when making a borscht... almost as critical as beets, potatoes, tomatoes, etc... Oh! And cabbage... how could I forget the cabbage! So, yes, that will come in handy, and unlike Cochabamba, Equador, Bechtel Corp doesn't yet own our rainwater, so that's something, too (tho I think they got their water rights back... and Bechtel made a crapload of money off of the 'insurance' on their investment)... But our water is our own. Something to be grateful for. I am trying to get my sh*t together and be around and on point more, again, although I have also told our Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid Leader that I am going to be going through old posts and trying to re-up the pictures that lived on my old site to save room around here. So, I have some work to do, that I will take as it comes and as my health allows. I have had a slightly difficult couple years, but I feel it is time to get into the swing of things, so to speak. And as I do, my brain will come online more and more. So many new members to get to know and threaten... new alliances to forge, but also old dear friends to reconnect with. And I am so pleased you are here... my first sister Kommissar.

As always, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang!
SMO

Dear Incarnadine Trapezoid Leader,

What an honour your propaganda poster is, but as you are want to remind me, while I am only a prairie dolphin online, I am a true blue Kanadistanjian... I am honoured to be considered amongst these strong, brave, intelligent women, but I will always be of the True North, Strong and Free! And while we will always be your neighbour to the North, I have a deep and abiding love of my home. But I thank for the honour of considering me amongst such strong, intelligent, independent women.

Yours,
SMO

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Dear Incarnadine Trapezoid Leader,

What an honour your propaganda poster is, but as you are want to remind me, while I am only a prairie dolphin online, I am a true blue Kanadistanjian... I am honoured to be considered amongst these strong, brave, intelligent women, but I will always be of the True North, Strong and Free! And while we will always be your neighbour to the North, I have a deep and abiding love of my home. But I thank for the honour of considering me amongst such strong, intelligent, independent women.

Yours,
SMO

SMO, lemme ask you something. How does it feel to be the USSA's Ushanka?

Are you asking me what it feels like to sit on your head? I think that's a discussion for our second date. I'm cheap, but not easy... or easy, but not cheap... I can never remember... but yeah, I can see your house from up here...

Michelle played rugby in college... her legs are quite manly!

She played the same position as Donald 'The Long-Haired Guinea Pig' Trump... but on a different team.

I think Donald may be cheating here!

Image .
Ted 'The Trusted One' Cruz was Michelle's team mate...

He is lamenting here injuries!

Ok Dear Leader Red Square, after reviewing the evidence in your treehouse some bashing seems more than justified.

I was so free to augment your own image with the original "battle scars" endured by mss Fields, Hero of the People, during her heroic struggle with the dark forces that threaten your society.

Rosie_For_Trump2.jpg

Melissa-Click-2fields.jpg

I humbly request the glorious party to consider creating a "FlatMelissaClick". After all, this comrade is truly a hero of the Thought Police!

Today, April 4, 1968, MLK Jr was killed on Lorraine Motel balcony. During the resulting commotion someone pushed Michelle Fields to the ground and she threatened to press charges. King's campaign manager got scared and fled the scene. Everyone forgot about MLK and started pointing in the direction of the man who committed violence against Ms. Fields.

Michelle_Fields_MLK.jpg

The newly minted [color=#C0392B]Minitrue[/color] wrote:I humbly request the glorious party to consider creating a "FlatMelissaClick". After all, this comrade is truly a hero of the Thought Police!

Image .
Image .
Comrade Minitrue - we had fun with Melissa on this thread...

Image .
Image .

Comrade putout! Thank you for your re-educating me!

PS: I like my hairstyle better that way!

Excellent FlatFields documentary footage, comrades! Let me just make one minor adjustment.

Trump_King_Cong_Michelle.jpg

And furthermore - a new bumper image for the Megyn Kelly show from now to the general election, and possibly for the next eight years thereafter.

[img]/images/Trump_King_Cong_Megyn_Kelly.jpg[/img]

Black Muslim No Go Zone.jpg
Despite Michelle's attempt to appear inconspicuous while breaching a Nation of Islam No Go Zone on April 2nd in South Dallas, she was threatened and battered by enforcers of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and the local Chapter of the New Black Panther Party.

Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas

Poor Flat Fields! She and six others quit their jobs at Breitbart for this?

Trump campaign manager will not be prosecuted, sources say

Politico wrote:“Jeb Bush has a better claim for battery against Trump after those debates than this reporter does against Lewandowski.”

I had to change Biff Henderson's earlier image to match the Current Truth:

Michelle_FIelds_Panhandling_Food.jpg