Ouchie-Pinchy Joe Biden The Nipple Pincher for President!

Image Image
Ouchie Joe is not afraid to get out there and press the flesh. He's not afraid to pinch a nipple or two either.

Uncle Ouchie will pelvic thrust his way through the DC rabble! He will kiss every baby and pinch every child's nipple if that's what it takes to get erected.

The child above was obviously a Republican until Uncle Ouchie-Pinchy gave her nipple a good pinch - you can see the moment she converts to Democrat as her eyes bulge out and she recoils to safety, then suddenly realizes that she is a progressive.

biden-headlock.jpg

Uncle Ouchie isn't just interested in girls though, he'll headlock the boys and give em a good sniff and kiss on the lips too.

If you want to win an election, you have to get out there and press the flesh!

Uncle Ouchie-Pinchy is in it to win. Nipple by nipple if need be.

Better put on your training bras, Ouchie-Pinchy's gonna pinch your nipple while he rams his crotch into your sister.

He is willing to do what it takes to get e̶r̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ elected.

MAGA Uncle Ouchie!

I was thinking we should save some of these in case Ouchie the Nipple Pincher is the candidate.

But then I said...
NAAAHHHHH!!!!
biden-dog.jpg

Ouchie Pinchy Jokes About Kindergarten Girls

Ouchie Pinchy telling about how kindergarten girls are too young to resist.

Bill Clinton: "Old enough to smoke, old enough to poke!"
Joe Biden: "Old enough to pee, she's old enough for me!"

Charming the parents, while pursuing and fondling the children to the point of rubbing your crotch on them is not only classic pedophile behavior, but how to win the progressive nomination!

"Where's that beautiful child... come to Ouchie-Pinchy!"

grab-em-by-the-pampers.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This image is not photoshopped - aside from the caption.

With such ™creepiness, even Ouchie-Pinchy's conversion to a Pro-Lifer appears conceivable.
Only to be followed by Sleepy-Creep's suddenly newfound eagerness to grope kids prenatally.

How distinktly privileged those parents must feel, knowing their child was worthy of groping by such a noble, esteemed (never-quite-been-a-) leader!

I'm sure they feel the same confidence as I do that Joe is exaktly what the Democrats need to win the People's House: an old, angry white man from the northeast!! He's a veritable shoo-in to shamefully defeat the current enemy of people--you know, the old, angry white man from the northeast who just happens to have an 'R' after his name.

Evil Smiley wrote:
biden-no-sniff.jpg

Now Evil Smiley, we don't really know that for a fact. Perhaps there wasn't enough D-versity when he was swearing in 'civil servants' and didn't get a chance to sniff any black children. Perhaps he likes his walnut sauce on the side.

Remember he did say this about Obama.............

"I mean you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." - Joe Biden

I am finding it surprising that Uncle Joe doesn't have any events planned. This is his official running for Pres. events page.........................

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/

His facebook under events says the same:

"Joe Biden does not have any upcoming events."

How are you going to win a campaign if you don't campaign?

Just like Waldo, where's Joe?

(ROFLMAO)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:
biden-no-sniff.jpg

Now Evil Smiley, we don't really know that for a fact. Perhaps there wasn't enough D-versity when he was swearing in 'civil servants' and didn't get a chance to sniff any black children. Perhaps he likes his walnut sauce on the side.

Remember he did say this about Obama.............

"I mean you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." - Joe Biden

I am finding it surprising that Uncle Joe doesn't have any events planned. This is his official running for Pres. events page.........................

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/

His facebook under events says the same:

"Joe Biden does not have any upcoming events."

[highlight=#FFFF99]How are you going to win a campaign if you don't campaign?
[/highlight]
Just like Waldo, where's Joe?

(ROFLMAO)

Don't worry CIZ, Evil Smiley is going to meme Ouchie Pinchie Joe all the way to the White House. It's a whole new campaign strategy that works well with low energy Sleepy Creepy Joe's natural tendencies. Constant memes to shape voter perceptions of Most Popular Status is going to take Uncle Joe to the Big House. Keep 'em coming Evil Smiley!

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky

p.s. Evil Smiley, on the Victoria's Secret Sale, how about a special offer like turning in worn girl's underwear to get a three for one purchase discount??

Ouchie Pinchy is sometimes more subtle and can caresse a derriere while whispering and sniffing.

Evil Smiley wrote:

Ouchie Pinchy is sometimes more subtle and can caresse a derriere while whispering and sniffing.

What kind of fobbing, warped, fool-born footlicker parents would you have to be to let an unmuzzled, maggot-pie, scale-sided, warped, villainous, odoriferous clotpole go beslubbering all over your child no more that 6-12 inches away.

HAT TIP to Comrade Steirlitz's Shakspeare Insult Kit.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:

What kind of fobbing, warped, fool-born footlicker parents would you have to be to let an unmuzzled, maggot-pie, scale-sided, warped, villainous, odoriferous clotpole go beslubbering all over your child no more that 6-12 inches away.

[highlight=#ffff00]HAT TIP to Comrade Steirlitz's Shakspeare Insult Kit.[/highlight]

[OFF] AND [ON]

Much obliged, Komrade Klara.

This being said, I must ask before I denounce you: did you mean USHANKA TIP instead of HAT TIP? You did not give the signal that you were breaking kayfabe, so I must ask.

For my fellow Komissars and Komissarkas who have not yet had the bulletin passed around to them regarding the Insult Kit, follow this link.

Margaret just posted a headline with this idea for a coronovirus update.

[img]/images/Biden_Girls_Sanitizer.jpg[/img]

Evil Smiley wrote:
biden-no-sniff.jpg
Biden commits to picking a woman as running mate as long as she passes his sniff test.
No minority women have been sniffed so far.

This gif would be the final nail in the coffin if Biden were a Republican. Since he is a Democrat, it is okay for him to molest children - even when it's captured on camera, nobody seems to care.

Well, that makes it easier to sniff her hair... but still...

Evil Smiley wrote:SNIF SNIF
Now we know how Joe Biden broke his ankle.

Sniffing a dog's butt is never a good idea for a 78-year-old. At some point you just have to stop.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Sniffs_Dog.jpg[/img]