Oleg Atbashian on TV: Ukraine, Putin & Propaganda

Cliff_Kincaid_Oleg_TV.jpg
Cliff Kincaid of America's Survival interviewed me last night about the revolution in Ukraine, the People's Cube, Putin, Obama, and more.

Putin's anti-American and anti-Semitic propaganda gives the Ukrainian protesters the Tea Party treatment and sets up the US foreign policy for a defeat. Unfortunately, some in the American right-wing media fall for the Kremlin's paranoid narrative and regurgitate it to their readers and listeners.

Now on YouTube:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Published on Mar 5, 2014
Commentators such as radio host Michael Savage have been claiming that the new government of Ukraine is either run or supported by "neo-Nazis." The claim, designed to justify the invasion of Ukraine, is pure Soviet/Russian disinformation. It has the added attraction of diverting attention from Putin's own personal embrace of anti-Semitic lies and propaganda. Go to https://www.usasurvival.org for more.

P.S.

References to Michael Savage in this interview are made with regards to this insane rant he posted on WND: PUTIN CROSSES OBAMA'S PINK LINE

How peculiar that all American anti-Semites and Neo-Nazis tend to support Russia in this conflict while describing the Ukrainian opposition as puppets of the Zionist conspiracy. And that is exactly what the paid army of Internet trolls are spreading all over the world.

Here's an example from a neo-Nazi site:

Ukrainian “Prime Minister” Arseniy Yatsenyuk is a Jew

Another direction of the Kremlin's propaganda campaign, which is aimed at different demographic, describes the Ukrainian opposition itself as anti-Semites and Neo-Nazis, trying to scare liberal Westerners away from supporting Ukraine. Apparently it's effective since Michael Savage and some other media personalities have bought into it.

Savage can be understandably concerned about the safety of Jews in Ukraine, but if he had done some research he would have discovered that most of the allegations he is repeating are rooted in the idea of "Jewish conspiracy," one of which is the claim that Victoria Nuland is Jewish and, therefore, she had engineered a coup in Ukraine as part of a diabolical Neocon plot to take over the world.

It gets completely absurd when such claims are made repeatedly on Alex Jones's sites like Infowars, followed by long threads of supportive anti-Semitic arguments made by Jones's regular readers.

Wait, Putin has been influenced by Bush's anti-semitic hate speech?
Rachael Maddow was right! This whole mess is the doing of Bush and Cheney and their puppet corporation Halliburton!
<off>
Great interview, People's Director!
< on >
Forward!

I have a friend who lives in Ukraine, her Father is native Russian, relocated to Ukraine in the 1950's... she considers Russian language her native tongue... She wants nothing to do with Putin or Russian control of her country and her Father doesn't either. They both wish that Russia would stay out of Ukraine's affairs.

As for Maidan, she will be the first to tell you that this was a popular uprising and not a coup d' etat of Western alphabet agencies or right wing neo-nazis.... The people were and are fed up with the corruption and cronyism of the government.

I went to visit her in October, and during our transit from Dnepropetrovsk to Kremenchuk, we were stopped 3 times by police at "checkpoints" on the highway, each time looking for a handout. I was told not to say anything lest it be made obvious that I am an American and we would have to pay a bribe to continue or they would find something wrong with the car or whatever.... Who can live like this?

Bottom line, the people of Ukraine want to self determine and live in a prosperous country, nothing more, hopefully the outsiders involved in all this come to this realization and cooler heads prevail.

Comrade Square, a most excellent interview. However let me caution you on giving the appearance of public speaking without using the now mandatory "Glorious Leader" brand teleprompter. The Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ cannot come too soon. Otherwise, what are we going to do with all these bodybags?.ON a side note, to quote the most excellent Tovarichi...
Tovarichi wrote:<off>
Great interview, People's Director!
< on >
Forward!

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I have a friend who lives in Ukraine, her Father is native Russian, relocated to Ukraine in the 1950's... she considers Russian language her native tongue... She wants nothing to do with Putin or Russian control of her country and her Father doesn't either. They both wish that Russia would stay out of Ukraine's affairs.

As for Maidan, she will be the first to tell you that this was a popular uprising and not a coup d' etat of Western alphabet agencies or right wing neo-nazis.... The people were and are fed up with the corruption and cronyism of the government.

I went to visit her in October, and during our transit from Dnepropetrovsk to Kremenchuk, we were stopped 3 times by police at "checkpoints" on the highway, each time looking for a handout. I was told not to say anything lest it be made obvious that I am an American and we would have to pay a bribe to continue or they would find something wrong with the car or whatever.... Who can live like this?

Bottom line, the people of Ukraine want to self determine and live in a prosperous country, nothing more, hopefully the outsiders involved in all this come to this realization and cooler heads prevail.
Thank you for confirming what I keep telling everyone. The more truthful accounts, the better. Unfortunately, the truth seems to be a lot harder to spread around than the damned lies. This also accounts for the fact that we have Obama as president and Kerry as SecDef.

I tell this to anyone willing to listen, especially the one's who spew lies about how the revolution is nothing more than a coup, and how people in Ukraine need Russia to save them.

Good interview. Had me wondering whether that EBT card glitch at Wal-Mart would be another example of "spontaneous Marxism" ....

ShoppingCart3.jpg

Funny you should mention that Anyer Marx. Heh, heh. Why just today my honey and I were shopping at WalMart and I spontaneously said, "Why do I always feel when we come to shop at WalMart that I am dumpster diving? Hmmmm? Prices up! Selection down!

Awesome post, dear Comrade Red Square! Just awesome! That's why I came here in the first place. To find this post. I knew it would be here! Thank you.

Gotta get back to my homework. Love, Pamalinsky XXXXX!

I denounce all comrades who disagree with my version of revisionist history! When the Glorious Soviet Union signed the Treaty of Rapallo and helped Germany violate terms of the Versailles Peace Treaty and re-arm, that was Glorious and Wonderful! When the Soviet Union later signed a non-aggression pact with Nazi Germany, that was also Glorious and Wonderful! However, when some Ukrainians worked with German occupying forces to defeat the Communist Soviet Union, that was Evil and Very Bad!!! So Evil and Very Bad that all Ukrainians in perpetuity must be denounced! It is scientifically true that the descendants of the Glorious Soviet Union are never blamed for anything their predecessors did, like causing a manmade famine by killing Ukrainian farmers; supporting Nazi Germany before, in John Kerry fashion, they opposed Nazi Germany; creating nuclear wasteland that is Chernobyl in the Ukraine. All things that might look like Bad Things are, in point of fact, the fault of Evil Western Imperialist nations for not giving the USSR enough free borscht.