Obama Asian Bowing Bird from China

A recent post by Comrade Neotrotsky gave us an idea for this agitprop visual...

I am nonplussed. I don't know if I like Barack Hubris Obama's Saudi bow or his Japanese bow better. The Japanese bow was deeper but the Saudi bow had him with his right leg extended back--a bow <i>and</i> a curtsey. Perhaps he's not only the first post-American president but the first post-sex president.

What side do his shirts button on?

Question. What shakes hands standing on two legs? A man
What shakes hands standing on no legs? A woman
What shakes hands standing on three legs? A dog
What shakes hands without a spine? His O'liness

I'd like to see a link made to the electorate who created the fertile conditions required for Obama to even exist.

51% of the Electorate are Chia Pets.

Fraulein Obamski
Me thinks his 'O'nesses wrong end is dunking the water... ah, wait! A'las, with said head in said water, he shall at least be forced to shut up. Very cleaver indeed.

Drudge report has uncovered another picture of bowing Obama - this time in China.

But of course it is an obvious fraud - you can see the camera has been deliberately tilted to that effect. But if we tilt the image back we can all see the real truth - it is Obama who is standing straight and the rest of the world simply spins around him!

Comrade Square! When will the Asian Bowing Bird be available in the People's Store? I must have one to add to my patriotic collection of Obama relics.

Thank you Red; I have made use of that elsewhere. Such easy posts when someone does the work for me. But then I'm a Made Progressive and that is my right. I only work when I'm stealing OPM.

The funniest SNL skit in years... making fun of the One. How un-prog of them.

- https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live ... en/1178451

Thank you, Red; I stole that one too.

If I don't stop you'll think I'm a Made Progressive.