Mourning the loss by Beto

Comrades, the Republic of Texazistan and it's other 56 suburban states are in mourning. North Korean plans for demonstrating sincere distress (brilliantly used for Kim Jong Il's funeral) are being translated and community organized for distribution and implementation.

Deplorable "bitter clingers" Voters (both necro-voters and their oxygen dependent counterparts) have failed to come through to follow simple Party directions and elect the (Irish- ) "Hispanic" Obamaesque candidate Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke to the U.S. Senate.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Beto_Mourning.jpg[/img]

California, Michigan and New York are especially saddened as they have been denied the privilege of purchasing the candidates victory in other states, even after funding wave after wave of citizensimmigrants from Sacramento, Detroit, and Brooklyn Central America to blend in like Muslims in Europeand vote.

Voters who have failed to follow simple Party directions and elect Beto must be punished with a week-long session of mandatory self-criticism and conspicuous mourning.

I would even go so far as to suggest that the recalcitrant Texans be forced to reimburse the donations to the generous people of New York and California, so that the funds could be put to a better use in Arizona and Florida vote recounts.

Red Square wrote:Voters who have failed to follow simple Party directions and elect Beto must be punished with a week-long session of mandatory self-criticism and conspicuous mourning.

I would even go so far as to suggest that the recalcitrant Texans be forced to reimburse the donations to the generous people of New York and California, [highlight=#ffff00]so that the funds could be put to a better use in Arizona and Florida vote recounts.[/highlight]

Yeah, we got a Bernie guy overseeing everything about voting here in AZ. What could possibly go wrong? Kyrsten Cinema (as in movie babe) has nothing but disdain for Arizona. She has referred to Arizona as "the meth lab of democracy." She also found winning AZ as icky but, she won! So, she's going for the brass ring! Huge salary and no accountability. Yeah! That's the ticket. SHE NEVER MENTIONED HER PARTY DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

Regardless of the corruption in this election, it is truly disturbing in this state that such a dichotomy should exist. Cinema, clearly hates Arizonans and has about half of them voting for her.

WTF is up with that?

"Beto Shuffle"

Beto missed the boat that day
He left the shack
But that was all he missed
And he ain't comin back

Beto ... woah oh oh oh
He's for the money
He's for the show
Beto ain't gonna go

Beto was runnin'
Havin' great big fun
Until he got the note
Sayin' beat the line or blow
And that was all she wrote

Beto ... woah oh oh oh
He said one more whine ought to get it
One last shot 'fore we quit it
One more for ... the road

P.P. Gogol wrote:"Beto Shuffle"
Good job, Comrade Gogol. Here's the audio to help the karaoke-going masses.

My Our beet collective voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - As Always! - that we were completely brokenhearted, since we were only able to spend a short time under HIS Wonderful Gaze! But the obvious next stop for Saint Beto is The PRESIDENCY of the U. S. in 2020!!!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:My Our beet collective voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - As Always! - that we were completely brokenhearted, since we were only able to spend a short time under HIS Wonderful Gaze! But the obvious next stop for Saint Beto is The PRESIDENCY of the U. S. in 2020!!!

The Democrats are gearing up for 2020 as we speak...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Coffin_I_Voted+Blue_Wave.jpg[/img]