Kim Jong Un Visits Soyrent Green Factory

[highlight=#000000]GRORIOUS READER KIM JONG UN VISITS SOYRENT GREEN FACTORY[/highlight]

Pingpongyang (Reuters) - Grorious Reader Kim Jong Un today visited DPRK Army Soyrent Green™ Factory #2. Convenientry rocated right next door to the DPRK Army Concentration Kamp Poriticar Thought University, it suppries a steady diet of nutrient-enriched Soyrent Green ™ to DPRK's growing young men & women press-ganged at gunpoint urged to enrist in the DPRK armed forces.

Here is a picture of the Soyrent Green ™ assembry rine, busiry churning the tasty goodies we've arr come to choke down with revulsion rove and enjoy.
SoyrentGreen2a.jpg

Here is the Grorious Reader chuckring over the ratest innovation in DPRK technorogy.
SoyrentGreen2b.jpg

And here is the Grorious Reader, waxing nostargic for the good or' days.
SoyrentGreen2c.jpg

lucky bastard.png

You lucky bastard! You lucky, lucky bastard! What I wouldn't give for some breaded, deep fried lynch rope. That's favoritism, that is! They must think the sun shines out your arse. I've been here 5 years and they only turned me right way up this morning. You lucky bastard! You lucky, lucky bastard!

Captain Craptek wrote:Asshore! I tord you screen out read!

Stray Lead Problem.jpg

Comrade Craptain Captek - are those Crurrers? They rook positivery dericious!

Juche Couture wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Asshore! I tord you screen out read!

Stray Lead Problem.jpg

Comrade Craptain Captek - are those Crurrers? They rook positivery dericious!

Yes Comrade Couture. We arso rike rectangurar, praited crurrer of New Engrand. Or possibry you prefer French fruted crurrer - right and airy traditionar elaboratery twisted from nozzre? Is your carr - we make them arr.