Iran and America Plan War Games

AchmadinabamajadBasketball.jpg
In a press conference today, Iranian president Achmadinabamajad announced that he's all in for four more years of America's President B. Hussein Obama's reign - but that he plans to challenge him on the basketball court in a series of non-nuclear "war" games.

"D00d," Achmadinabamajad told reporters this morning in a hastily scheduled conference in Tehran, "The whole world, other than the American Reich Wing Tea Party, knows that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons, never has, and never will. Haven't even thought about it. D00d, even our official Iranian nuclear symbol you see behind me is all about a dribbling pattern I've developed with the help of several Iranian scientists over the last year or so, using the 3000 specialized centrifuges the Tea Party is so worried about."

Achmadinabamajad said that with President Obama in for at least another four years as the American president - he winked coyly at the press team as he said the word "four" - he and the American president have planned an extensive series of games. "He can't play golf ALL the time!" he laughed.

When asked about the likelihood that he might defeat President Obama, President Achmadinabamajad giggled and yelled "WE KEEL YOU!!!"

Achmed the Dead Terrorist was unavailable for comment.

Darn, you lifted my hopes up with the title of your thread, to let me down with this lenghty explaination. I thought this thread would have a photograph of our DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя and Mahmood Am-a-damn-nut-job playing soccer with Netanyahu's head labeled 'ISRAEL'.

I hope nobody tries to keep score in these games. I wouldn't want to see anyone's self esteem get tarnished.

Iran plans for war; Obama plans for games:

Obama:

Iran:

or if you can tolerate YouTube:

KOOK

This is one pick up game I simply must watch....nay, I must insist that given my more equal than other status that I be esteemed referee in this Comrade Obama (PBUH) and Comrade Achmadinabamajad. However, in case you haven't heard, the latter has officially changed his name to World Jihad. It should be quite a non-competitive contest. Obama clearly has the height on World Jihad, while World Jihad has a pivot move that could leave our Liar in Chief swatting at empty air.

Apparently World Jihad was practicing a few days before the US election!

Sez here that a pair of Iranian SU-25 fighter jets fired some basketballs at a US Predator drone in international airspace. It's still unclear, but it's possible that one jet fired the basketballs and the other was attempting to get the rebounds.

I propose, as a symbol of support for there nuclear energy (wink ;) program, we sacrifice an ambassador and some navy seals during the halftime show.

Ah, yes, another brilliant ploy from Comrade Glorious Leader Obama, Propeller Beanies Upon Him.

Bill G wrote:... Propeller Beanies Upon Him.
Ha ha ha....ohhhh. Ummm, if somebody rings your doorbell and yells "Allah Akhbar" you might stay in the back of the house and away from windows. Just a thought.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Apparently World Jihad was practicing a few days before the US election!

Sez here that a pair of Iranian SU-25 fighter jets fired some basketballs at a US Predator drone in international airspace. It's still unclear, but it's possible that one jet fired the basketballs and the other was attempting to get the rebounds.

That makes it World Jihad 2, Barack "Choom" Obama 0

I understand they are playing to see who reaches 20% first.