Donald Trump grabbed my pussy

donaldpussy.jpg

KUBE EXCLUSIVE!

I have kept this a secret for a long time, but can remain silent no longer... I hope my comrades at the Kube here will not think less of me because of my cowardice...

When I was 10 years old, Donald Trump caressed my pussy against my will.

I was a young Pioneer back then, and carelessly walking home from a voluntary lecture about the electrification of the European Union, when suddenly a large limousine pulled over and its passenger opened the window.

"That's a nice pussy you have there, boy. Do you mind if I... caress it?", the man asked. I was reluctant, but he insisted and before I knew it, he was all over it with his greasy hands, rubbing and rubbing. I wanted to shout for help, but all my friends were nowhere to be seen, and the bystanders just smiled and smiled... that's what I remember most in my nightmares, the horrid smiles of the cowards...

When finally he let go of my pussy, it felt all wet and used. The limousine sped away, and one of the bystanders said: "You'll remember this, young Minitrue, for that was mister Trump, a bourgeois entrepreneur from Ame-Ri-kka!"

My pussy suppressed these feelings for a long time, and has become old now. But with al the media coverage nowadays, whenever this evil man shows up on TV, my pussy becomes restless and ... aggressive, emanating its hatred towards the screen, sometimes even clawing it with its ginger paws or hissing at it.

There, I said it... My conscience is clear now.

Why wait so long to bring this in the open, you might ask? It was a telephone call by Paul Ryan yesterday evening that finally persuaded me... along with the Clinton Foundation money transfer of five million dollars (sadly only to be used in the Clinton Foundation Webshop of Political Favors). Hillary also promised not to kill my family if I released this story at the right time in a respected media outlet (hence, the Kube).

Thank you for sharing this story. Sharing is caring.

Your comrade, Minitrue

PS: in related news:

BILL.jpg

Komrade Minitrue, the photo you chose for the "Feminists whilst listening to Trump" is wrong. It's a beginner's mistake. That's a picture of the virgins that our Islamic Komrades get when they blow themselves up. This is the the Feminist Trump uniform:

burka.jpg

Trump said Pussy??????!!!!!!!....................................

A Squirrel's Tail;

Once upon a time my neighbor's pussy tried to grab me! But I was too quick and escaped up a tree where I've lived ever since.

-The End-

Mister Trump's pussies are not only tough but they also are excellent chefs. Tabby prepared this succulent chipmunk.

Red Square wrote:
tmp.jpg
aw jeez!... Grumpy Pussy - as if Man's life wasn't, by itself, hard (no pun intended) enough...