Don't Wash Your Meat

Like many of you, I enjoy my meat and I prefer it to be as clean as possible before the cooking and eating (I also prefer tender young monkey meat, but that's a different story).

Tree-huggers Others would rather we all go vegan and end all meat production and consumption in order to "save the Earth" (from what and for whom?).

Still others are germophobes who are terrified of our germ-filled world and tremble at the very idea of living in anything but a sterile environment.

Now comes the Center for Disease Control with advice that's sure to please the "others" as well as prepare humanity for a diet of tofu, maggots, locusts and even Soylent Green after the glorious world of Next Tuesday has come to pass.

CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

CGC_Chicken.jpg
The people (or committee) who wrote this advice obviously does not eat meat, has a fanatical fear of bacteria and viruses and is attempting to create a panic in order to clear the way for a U.N.-approved ultra-low calorie proletarian diet to suit an expanding human population on a planet that must be protected at all costs (from what and for whom?) at the expense of denying our descendants the benefits and pleasure of consuming animals just as our ancestors did.

The CDC know what sort of filth gets on the meat we buy but it doesn't want us to wash it? Could such advice not lead to epidemics of food poisoning that would lead to irrational fear of eating meat? And would that fear not lead to the end of meat production and consumption? Of course it would, and it would be a win for both fanatical vegemaniacs and germophobes.

As my wife has often said, "If you don't wash that thing, I'm not putting it in my mouth."

People, it's not hard to wash your meat and clean meat can't be beat.

It's mine. I'll wash it as much and as fast as I like.

Get the government out of my oven and keep your grubby mitts off my chicken!

My meat, my choice.

Chlorinate 'em meats.
Long live precious bodily fluids.

What is CDC's Current Truth on washing hands after holding meat?

Besides, germs and bacteria are people too!

Also, if CDC promotes protection of germs and bacteria, then what is purpose of CDC? Is this Department of Redundancy Department Direcktiff or job protection racketeering?

in keeping with Genosse Dummkopf the CDC says it's all about Purity of Essence. As the next President Biden would say, "I was feeding some woman in the 'hood', "Learn to Code...learn to code.'

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

ps. Where exactly are Comrades May Putout and that crazy squirrel?? On a secret mission in search of the ancient Ramboldi Manuscript that will provide proof of Trump's conquering of Russia as mapped out by Genosse Dummkopf? Or in that obviously FBI photoshopped photo of Climate Change Hot Tub?

CDC wrote:Don't wash your raw chicken! Washing can spread germs from the chicken to other food or utensils in the kitchen. https://go.usa.gov/xmTqz

You don't want to know where that chicken had been.

[img]/images/captions/Chicken_HotTub.jpg[/img]

Red Square, as a young jackalopelipsky's mother taught, 'stop acting like a chicken with its head chopped off' the above picture is quite disconcerting. What exactly is going on here? Did Muellar Investigation have any access to this conflagration of headless chickens soaking their meat?? Would Jackalopelipsky's mother condemn the behavior of these headless chickens? Should State Regulatory Hazmat Team be called in to properly dispose of the water/fluid in which these headless chickens have washed? Which brings to mind Current Truth from CDC. Does that mean that soup made with unwashed meat is double plus good, but washing meat BEFORE soup is too hazardous to entire KITCHEN...if not entire community and planet?

This picture is very disturbing in Jackalopelipsky's hare brain due to early matriarchal programming.

But, Komrades (and Zyentral Komityet of CDC), ain't germs just sōshəl konstrukts?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:But, Komrades (and Zyentral Komityet of CDC), ain't germs just sōshəl konstrukts?
Indeed, are we then to see washing them as a form of deconstruction, which is a Good Thing, or as a denial of social constructs, which is a Bad Thing? I am confused....

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:But, Komrades (and Zyentral Komityet of CDC), ain't germs just sōshəl konstrukts?

And you should question this self-evident dictum because....???? Germs and bacteria ōshəl konstrukts?? Germs and bacteria are so SOCIAL they Konstruk and colonize to the point that even Zyentral Komityet of CDC has given up in liberating rest of kitchen after washing meat from this germ and bacteria sōshəl konstrukt domination. Resist we much and about this sōshəl konstrukt concern.

Better to just go Soylent Green New Deal than use State Commissary anti-germ bacteria formula against this germ and bacteria sōshəl konstrukt after washing any meat. Everyone in Soylent Green New Deal knows meat is Crime against planet/humanity and that includes germs and bacteria and their sōshəl konstrukts.

RedDiaperette wrote:... washing them as a form of deconstruction [Good Thing] or as a denial of social constructs [Bad Thing] ...
Schrödingerian, again.
Cat in Box [Bad/Good], Cat out of Box [Good/Bad].

Also Derridean, Althusserian, and Lacanian. And ultimately, Atbashian.

jackalopelipsky wrote:... Resist we much ...
Yesss!
That's affirmative and universal! Germ, bacteria, Trumputler, patriarchohegemony.

I Endorse the position of the CDC!

Does not everyone understand that murdering all these "germs" might well mean murdering the very "germs" that can conquer AIDS? Or tuberculosis? Or giving Everlasting Life to Humans?

Komrades,

I have returned from a reconnaissance mission in flyover country checking out how well we are progressing with the G.W.O.N.T. among the unwashed masses.

I made a little stop in Music City and as I was walking up the hill from the origin and very spot BR-549 was born, LO AND BEHOLD there they were like angels on all four of the sidewalk intersection corners warning everyone about the DANGERS OF CUTTING YOUR MEAT.

And when I said 'Can I get y'all's picture' they jumped right in a pose for me.

Mystery item No. 1

This one struck a nice side profile.

Mystery item No. 2

In addition to learning why one should never cut one's meat, I also learned NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER GET ON THE FREE BUS.

Thank you, Clara, for your intrepid reporting from the depth of the unwashed.

It made me think of an alternative headline for this thread:

DON'T WASH YOUR MASSES!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrades,

I have returned from a reconnaissance mission in flyover country checking out how well we are progressing with the G.W.O.N.T. among the unwashed masses.

I made a little stop in Music City and as I was walking up the hill from the origin and very spot BR-549 was born, LO AND BEHOLD there they were like angels on all four of the sidewalk intersection corners warning everyone about the DANGERS OF CUTTING YOUR MEAT.

In addition to learning why one should never cut one's meat, I also learned NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER GET ON THE FREE BUS.

The very origin and spot of BR-549??? Jackalopelipsky's heart is racing. And ANGELS too??? Is too much to even contemplate, CIZ. Gosh golly gee whiz!!

About Free Bus, though. Was it like DC Metro where workers have assumed control of means of production??

GWONT is surely here!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/443318-debut-novelist-faces-backlash-for-post-about-dc-metro-worker-eating-on-train

Red Square wrote:Thank you, Clara, for your intrepid reporting from the depth of the unwashed.

It made me think of an alternative headline for this thread:

DON'T WASH YOUR MASSES!

Thank you Komrade Direktor, just doing my duty of floorward observing and reporting on progress.

Now that Kountry Musik is 'social justice' WOKE and the fact that Musik City mayors have had a D behind their name since 1951, it is an Unwashed Masses Paradise.

Clara's Trip Advisor:

1) Upon seeing the unwashed masses (and realizing you don't have any shoes that something sharp couldn't penetrate) head right to the kapitalist stronghold, Buy 1 Get 2 FREE boot store (where Free doesn't really mean FREE).

2) Head to the hidden WG Drug Store for a box of assorted band aids.

3) If your feet hurt yet you're too old to ride the scooters zipping around Never Get On The Free Bus.

Confident that Musik City is a G.W.O.N.T. stronghold in a statewide sea of RED I headed west across the Mississippi where I followed the trail of dead armadillos into unknown territory - THE MIDWEST.

Now THAT is where we will have trouble - lots of bitter clingers out there!

They are NOT going to give up those Bibles and Guns!

Eric Swallwell is going to have to Nuke Um.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
The very origin and spot of BR-549???

About Free Bus, though. Was it like DC Metro where workers have assumed control of means of production??

The very spot where so much hilarious cornball and musik was made, The Ryman Auditorium.
(Lot's of history there that needs to be censored and erased.)

The Free Bus will take you heart racing places you never wanted to see or know existed.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:
The very origin and spot of BR-549???

The very spot where so much hilarious cornball and musik was made, The Ryman Auditorium.
(Lot's of history there that needs to be censored and erased.)

The Free Bus will take you heart racing places you never wanted to see or know existed.

Thank you Comrade CIZ for your travel report. The Jackalopelipsky's are planning travel to parts only discussed in Current News in Crisis discussions. Maybe should remain in burrow waiting for Swallwell MOAB? Jackalopelipsky has heard about these No-Go Zones that you are courageously entering in order to send out reconnaissance reports. It's almost like you are Lewis and Clark for The Cube. [Note partial erased history there.] Appropriate attire and first aid tips noted. Maybe you could like fake assimilate and do something really daring like walk into a Dairy Queen...maybe even order a Blizzard to promote Cultural Climate Change.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Thank you Comrade CIZ for your travel report. The Jackalopelipsky's are planning travel to parts only discussed in Current News in Crisis discussions.

Maybe should remain in burrow waiting for Swallwell MOAB? Jackalopelipsky has heard about these No-Go Zones that you are courageously entering in order to send out reconnaissance reports. It's almost like you are Lewis and Clark for The Cube. [Note partial erased history there.] Appropriate attire and first aid tips noted. Maybe you could like fake assimilate and do something really daring like walk into a Dairy Queen...maybe even order a Blizzard to promote Cultural Climate Change.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

I for one would 'greatly appreciate' and 'be most indebted' to hear safe and sound travel reports from the Jackalopelipskys from parts I will never see. (And like riding the Free Bus, I don't think I want to, so I will say 'thank you' for 'riding the "FREE" bus so I don't have to.)

I don't think this is a time to burrow. More like full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes, are in order..........

They have a great way of helping you 'fake assimilate'. Imagine sitting at the corner of 5th & Church, enjoying a meal at a table for two with a great window view. Enjoying a typical Southern meal and some ice tea. Next thing you know a street mixologist appears at the trashcan outside the window and like an expert, starts whipping bottles out of the big ole trash can. Half filled bottle of O.J. expertly mixed with a couple of inches of bottom 'yech' from a couple of soda pop bottles, turned up and consumed - Yummie Looking - while eating dinner.

Can't wait until Next Tuesday gets here and we all get to learn 'street mixology'.