Dear Leader to heal Ebola victims

Obama_Healer_Soros.jpg
Dear Leader Obama plans to send 3000 of our best for sacrifice to ward off the plague. He is in fact the Great Messiah we were hoping for. His leadership from behind always works wonders. In fact, I saw him make grass grow, and cut themselves on a golf course the other day. Believe me, this guy of miracles will be fighting Ebola on the green.

What do you say? That is not leadership? Well, we cannot make our Dear Leader homesick. Think of all the healthcare and immigrants he needs to protect at home.

Why do you want to send our troops to the border? It is an open border, why should we close it? We must protect the old looking, wrinkled, and tattooed children from countries that want to do them harm, and give them benefits better then our own standards since they need it.

I am grateful our Dear Leader leads the way Forward from behind. Onwards!!!!!!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Yes, this sendoff of our military into a diseased region for which they are unprepared, really frightens me. Are they supposed to direct traffic? I think it's intentional and I hate it! I think they want to kill off as many Patriotic Americans as possible. I come from a proud military family since WW2. I have to say I find this reprehensible! Something very wrong here. Very wrong.

This year is election year, get out the vote for Dear Leader candidates so Dear Leader can do what he wants.

If Dear Leader intends to run for office, he needs to get off his golf cart and get to fundrais....

Excuse me, a knock at the door....be right back.

Tovarichi wrote:If Dear Leader intends to run for office, he needs to get off his golf cart and get to fundrais....

Just remember that those train stations can be cold this time of year. dress warmly before you answer the door.

darski wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:If Dear Leader intends to run for office, he needs to get off his golf cart and get to fundrais....

Just remember that those train stations can be cold this time of year. dress warmly before you answer the door.
You know Comrade Tovarichi never answers the door. OOPs! Did I just say it out loud?