Come Visit Lovely Venezuela!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Venezuela_Welcome.jpg[/img]

****ADVERTISEMENT***

Come Visit Lovely Venezuela, the Newest Workers Paradise!

Since 1999, Venezuela has been steadily marching towards the glories of Utopia. Catch the last glimmerings of freedom in this beautiful South American country before it's too late!

Did you know? This lovely coastal republic, nestled between Colombia and Brazil, is gently overseen by South America's second oldest Communist Dictatorship.

Your time in Venezuela will be action-packed and exciting - full of colorful entertainment and popular hotspots. Never a dull moment in Venezuela!
  • Join the thrilling sport of "inflation watching" - Venezuela's delightful national pastime of watching their inflation rate go up, up, and up! Join with their festive cries of "How high the bolívar now? Hurrah!"
  • Watch a celebration of Germany's Kristallnacht Festival in the business sector of Caracas!
  • Try modern Venezuelan favorite "sopa de bota", a savory mixture of water and shoe leather prepared by local chefs!
  • Take in a re-enactment of street clashes between government paramilitaries and rock-throwing local actors in traditional garb. Multiple locations, with shows 3 times daily!

Let's do an annual Kubist conference in Venezuela!

The pre-Maduro years were already most equally successful -
Commandante, single-handedly, in less than 15 years (1999..2013) :

(we had it already in Kube, but remember, Komrades -
indoctrination! indoctrination! and again indoctrination!,
in particular ahead of Minitrue's annual Kubist conference!)

P.S.
tmp.png
Ah, those megalomaniac and Stakhanov-grade ― 350% ― scripted TV sessions (Aló Presidente) with "masses", in the "field"; bombastic grandstanding, including "lambasting" his ministers, and hysterical scourging "Great Satan" and KKKapitalizmo!

7.5 minutes, English captions, full programme:

(and, by Marx, is Español - melodiously - a top beauty language!)

Komrades! I see I must remind you again. One more time and...... Anyway, 100 years of failure proves nothing!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Komrades! I see I must remind you again. One more time and...... Anyway, 100 years of failure proves nothing!
Failure? Failure? What failure? Is it not written that "[We] have seen the future and it works"?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Failure? Failure? What failure? Is it not written that "[We] have seen the future and it works"?

Not only does it work, it's inevitable; the Most Equalist of Comrades Karl said so.

They are so far ahead of us stupid, greedy, selfish, capitalist Americans. In Venezuela, it's already next Tuesday.

Those wise, wise Hollywood folks get it right again. I really don't understand why flyover country can't just accept their superior intelligence and do as its told. Sigh.

There are no longer bread lines. The Government banned them.Now everyone has a new job. The Government has announced "transitory labor regime" and workers can be forcefully moved from their jobs to work in farm fields or elsewhere in the agricultural sector for periods of 60 days. Shovel ready projects.