Ban It! For The Children!

Comrades this may seem subversive but it's worth considering. I know The Party thrives on it but there are limits to everything. It's my thoughts on X. I have already denounced myself.

"How many people have to die as a result of stupidity? Why can't we just ban stupidity? Nobody needs to be stupid. Stupid people cause more deaths and chaos than any other form of disorder. Most of them choose to be stupid. If we could just get rid of all the stupid people, we could have peace. Stupid people force us to arm ourselves."

Robert A. Heinlein:

“Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.”

Just say'n...

I'm grokkin', Kommissar.......stupidity seems especially rampant here in Northern Bidenistan.

...stupidity seems especially rampant here in Northern Bidenistan and coastal Western Bidenstan. In fact, stupidity is especially rampant here in Northern Bidenstan after people have been placing Trump bumper stickers over Biden 2024 bumper stickers and witnessing all sorts of carnage directed by those who are offended. Due to increased estimates and workloads, local body shops are now having a four-week waiting list.

When I was instructor of Military Sciences, we were asked to respect our students (sort of a prototype of military DEI policy) by saying there were no stupid questions...so, no stupid questions existed.

That being said, I was fortunate to have room after room with no shortage of inquisitive idiots.

Hurricane Rita exposed journalists stuck on stupid in New Orleans way back in September 2006.

So little has changed since it was Bush’s fault.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
4/22/2024, 12:22 pm
When I was instructor of Military Sciences, we were asked to respect our students (sort of a prototype of military DEI policy) by saying there were no stupid questions...so, no stupid questions existed.

That being said, I was fortunate to have room after room with no shortage of inquisitive idiots.
Just goes to prove that it's not what happens but how you frame it that matters.

Other Ivan, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
4/27/2024, 2:27 am
Comrade, I beg to differ. Stupid people ask stupid questions. Don't put the shopping cart before the homeless trans-woman. That's a dangerous practice. Don't encourage it. It's not something to be embraced in Tractor Barn #2.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
4/27/2024, 2:27 am

Stupid people, inquisitive idiots...

Beet vodka, potato vodka...