All the Fishy Rumors (Where do they all come from?)

(Well, in fact, it's by our old friend Zombie, who also posted it on his/her/its Zomblog attributing it to Lenin and McCarthy)

All the Fishy Rumors

Ah, spreading all the fishy rumors
Ah, spreading all the fishy rumors

Joseph Q. Sixpack argues with friends about health care and what it should cost
Was he double-crossed?
Emails the White House, turns himself in for the thought crime of doubting The One
It has begun.

All the fishy rumors
Where do they all come from?
All the fishy rumors
Where do they all belong?

Senator Waxman sits on a panel determining who is worth what
Where can we cut?
Adding the numbers: Ten thousand bucks for a test when they're as good as dead
We're in the red.

All the fishy rumors
All the fishy rumors

Joseph Q. Sixpack just wants control of his life and not feel like he's lost in the throng
Is that so wrong?
Senator Waxman wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
Money was saved.

All the fishy rumors
All the fishy rumors

Report this song to [email protected]

I like this song Red Square. **** <-- Four stars

Hmmmm... Fishy, very fishy indeed! I reported this song and the fishy Shrimpster to [email protected] .

(Fox News needs hobbies.) The 9-11 attacks claimed another victim, as Leon Bernard Heyward, a NYC rescue worker, passed away in October 2008 due to dust inhalation that had hospitalized him since that horrible day. Its good form to observe a 9-11 moment of silence, and worth online cash loans at least to see it doesn't happen again.

========================================

Comrade! What does the link I removed for 9-11 moment of silence.... [code]http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2009/09/1[/code] have to do with 9/11!?! Looking to spread some keyword links eh comrade!?! Have I seen you somewhere before?...

Looks like, comrade, you may be the one in need of a hobby... Karl The Krony Kapitalist is in charge of the SPAM for The Common Good™. We have ways comrade, of assuring compliance with The Party™...

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™