Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

You Might Be A Liberal If

You might be a liberal if you are always looking down your nose or gritting your teeth.

You might be a liberal if.....You Support The Troops....by forcing them home.

If you think withdrawing the troops in Iraq to just over the horizon means Okinawa, you might be a liberal.

...If you think that actions have consequences for anyone who is not white, male and heterosexual.

If you think your "stuff" doesn't stink, you too may be a liberal.

......If assuming responsibility for your actions is a foreign concept...you might be a liberal.

If you think that American jurisprudence properly cites foreign law, you might be a liberal.

If you think two mommies or two daddies should conforms to the Institution of Marriage....you might be a liberal.

If the only time it is wrong to use of the military to bomb targets and people is when a Republican is president, then you may be a liberal.

OFF CHARACTER: Seriously, have you ever noticed this? You never see any peace movements, protests, marches etc when say Clinton had his air war on Bosnia, sent cruise missiles to Iraq, Afghanistan, or aspirin factories, or invade Caribbean islands, or Carter did whatever. In fact, the only time a democrat has ever been protested was Johnson, and that only came toward the end of his presidency. And even that, I have always been amazed that Nixon, for all his faults, promised to get us out of Nam, and unlike most presidents, kept his promise. Yet when one thinks of who was most villainized by Nam, it was Nixon. Just one Pup's opinion.

<character off>Pinks care nothing about anything but power, either exercise or submitting to it--and it took a long time for me to realize that. More on that anon. War by a Republican president is only one thing that they can beat him with. Recall when the Dept. of Agriculture was said (it was bogus) to have said that ketchup in a school lunch would serve as a vegetable? The <i>Dallas Morning News</i> is so pink that bad hair days were blamed on Bush and so bumper stickers appeared like, "I have a pimple and it's George's fault." They took the hint--a bit.

George Bush names his dog Spot and he's a moron. Bill Clinton perjures himself about oral sex with an intern and that means nothing, as though lies mean nothing. And to them, they don't for without a lie, they would have no tools. A liberal without lies is like a carpenter without a hammer.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:<character off>Pinks care nothing about anything but power, either exercise or submitting to it--and it took a long time for me to realize that.

Yes, it will be a glorious future when the MTE comes into her rightful position.

And all of the people in the DKos will be very glad to abase themselves before her might and splendor. And I'm not being sarcastic. They really want that. They want someone to avenge them on the world for the fact that they exist. I am not making this up.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And all of the people in the DKos will be very glad to abase themselves before her might and splendor. And I'm not being sarcastic. They really want that. They want someone to avenge them on the world for the fact that they exist. I am not making this up.

There is a world of difference between our useful idiots who imagine themselves as being progressive. They think "I Care More Than YouTM" is the mark of true liberalism, that they will be leaders in the coming Revolution. No doubt they read the many transcripts of our Beloved Man of Steel Iosef, and my grandpup Beria's endless discussion on how to make the life of the ordinary prole better. They just oozed compassion for their fellow man. How well I remember telling grandpup Beria how he needed to spend less time worrying about the needs of his fellow man and to try and look out for himself more.

If we are steeped in compassion for others we feel that is it meet and right that we fall into step with he plans of others to ooze compassion on others, and the end always justifies the means, nyet? That fool Solzenitzen had the brass cheek to suggest otherwise. But what did he know? He did not benefit from his years of re-education.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If we are steeped in compassion for others we feel that is it meet and right that we fall into step with he plans of others to ooze compassion on others, and the end always justifies the means, nyet? That fool Solzenitzen had the brass cheek to suggest otherwise. But what did he know? He did not benefit from his years of re-education.

Would you believe that in my foolish years, before I saw the light, I named 2 of my dogs after Alexander Solzenytsn? Needless to say I shortened it to just "Shnitzyn" when I called him.

I am glad you came by Commissar... have a seat, pour yourself some People's VodkaTM Er... before we chat, let me close those drapes... it's a bit cold outside. Oh, and let me put on some music. *Pup puts on his prized copy of March of the defenders of Moscow by B. Mokrousov* Oh, you have problems hearing the horns? Let me turn that up some more....
Psssst.... sorry, you know the walls have ears. I wanted to ask your opinion on something, that is best left between the two of us. Comrade, I hate to say this, but has the MTE been hitting the virgin blood laced vodka too heavily lately? I really think the MTE really stepped in it the other day when she publicly called for Malaki to step down. Of course we could not know that this Bush lap dog would turn on us by naming the MTE by name. But by openly showing her disregard to the results of an election, one many remember by that propoganda picture of the woman with the blue thumb voting, she may have inadvertently revealed the Party's post election plans. After all, we know that the sooner we end inefficient and non progressive election processes the better, but was it wise to show our cards so soon? Not that it was all bad, for that did provide our friend in Iran to use that as an opening to proclaim Iran's willingness to step into "fill the gap" when the imperialist occupying forces leave. But he also used those statements from the MTE and other of our useful idiots to buttress his claim that the US was interfering with internal Iraqi affairs. Of course that is our desire, but such statements from a progressive like him could backfire on the MTE by encouraging more less progressive voters here to shun our glorious candidate. Sadly, the mere fact that Ahmadinejad came out speaking so brazenly of the imperialists failure in Iraq and how because of this failure, Iran will fill the power gap, could be looked on as further evidence that the Bush imperialist surge is working and they know it, so they come out even more vocally to proclaim their victory. You know how these things work Commissar. Now of course, this all just serves to make me want to re-double my efforts to ensure MTE's victory, but I couldn't help but be concerned that perhaps she needs to be more careful in her remarks. Of course, I thank you for your discretion in this.

Oh, I am glad you enjoyed the music and vodka Commissar. Let me turn that down now before the neighbors complain. Be sure to come back and visit any time you are in the neighborhood. Heil Hillary!

You might be a liberal if you think every Republican president ( as well as the current candidate) has been/is a mere puppet whose every move has been/is actually dictated by a smarter, more diabolical "puppet master," such as Dick Cheney.

[An editorial camoe out today that John McCain would be a mere figurehead of what would be in reality a "Palin Presidency" . . . So what's the problem?]

If you can tolerate everyone, except the Republicans, you might be a liberal.

If the colors Red and White cause a chill to run up your spine, you might be a liberal.

If you believe capitalism is the cause of poverty, and you are saying this from your three story mansion complete with a separate penthouse, pool, sauna, spa, maids, and anything else you can only get through a capitalist system, you just may be blue minded.

If you consider Bush to be an idiot, while blindly following a Yale drop-out who thinks he knows more about weather and the environment than anyone else, you may be riding a donkey.

If race is more important than experience, you maybe leaning left.

If you believe the forged documents about Bush are true, yet consider the Swiftboat vets liars, you may be blue minded.

If you believe your party can negotiate peace with enemies who will not, you may be a liberal.

If you believe the biggest threat to America is McDonalds, you may be riding a donkey.

If you believe giving your money is patriotic, you may be Joe Biden.

And last but not least. . . If hypocrisy isn't in your vocabulary, yet you commit it on a daily basis, all in the name of gaining power either for yourself, or for your party, you may be a liberal.

AllenMensch
You might be a liberal if …
You think the bum is a sanitary place to make whoopee.
You think all enlightenment and knowledge emanates from you.
You think a woodpecker is a prosthetic device.
You think AARP really represents seniors.
You think OJ is innocent.
You think a Ruger 10/22 is an “assault” weapon.
You think you are personally responsible for slavery ever having existed in America.
You think Hollywood is the intellectual center of the universe.

You might be a liberal if...

You think using a prostitution sting on a minority group is racist

Mussolini
You might be a liberal if you think fascists like me are "right-wing". Stupido.........don't make-a me smack-a you face.

Hey.....you give-a me wrong name.........you imperialist........now I will smack-a you face.