Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Saddam Has Escaped?

Why haven't those BIIIIG guns fired yet?

"There's no place like Tikrit!! There's no place like Tikrit!!"

Lol fantastic, that's another picture for the collection!

But you need me! Only I can restore peace!

I will ring my bell of mass destruction. "Ring ring". Hum ... nothing happen? "Ring ring" "Ring ring" "Ring ring"

(thinks) What happen to all the choppers I had cached? They would be a LOT better than this joke.

Eyes Only,
Yes, Saddam made good his escape. The man at the trial and execution was just one of his many look a like's. The Brotherhood of Islam planted the stand in after his escape. Currently he owns and operates a convenience store in Hoboken, New Jersey.