Zazzle blocks Obamacare-mocking stamps and postcards

Our Christmas store promotion has been delayed because we waited for Zazzle's Politburo to approve our Obamacare stamps and postcards we were hoping to sell to Christmas shoppers. In the meantime, we prepared a promotional graphic and the text below.
[img]/images/Postage_Christmas_Promotion.jpg[/img]

Obamacare stamps and postcards from the People's Cube!

Don't mail anything this Christmas unless you use the People's Cube stamps and postcards!

The Obamacare Rollout Stamp Set is now available as a postcard on Zazzle.com! We also set it up as a real postage stamp, but Zazzle reviewers are still struggling what to make of it, hence the delayed promotion minus the actual stamp.

First unveiled by Commodore Snoogie Woogums in September, these stamps have only been growing in popularity since then, promoted by Instapundit and other fellow bloggers.

It appears, however, that we will never be sending it out since our Obamacare-mocking stamps were never approved and the postcards were removed from our store with the following notice:

Zazzle_Obamacare_Rejection.png

Which "intellectual property of Zazzle's brand partners" did we violate? The note doesn't say, but we're guessing that it wasn't the US Postal Service. The only other brand mentioned in our design is Obamacare.

In other words, mocking Obamacare may now be a violation of the intellectual property of the Obama administration, the Democrat Party, and the glorious State, who have all become "brand partners" with every corporation that has been coerced into compliance with their Affordable Care Act. How intellectual of them!

I don't think "ObamaCare" as a word is actually an intellectual property owned by anyone. It began as a pejorative but Obama, being the megalomanic that he is, embraced it. But his people certainly didn't coin it.

"If you like your intellectual property, you can keep it! Period!"

Nancy Pelosi 11-14-13: "I didn't make a like-it-keep-it pledge because I never met anyone who liked his plan." Comrade Pelosi is a wonderful person. She deserves a raise and a new car like Creed. Always toeing The Party line. You go girl! A shining example of "intellectual property" in a slightly different manner. In her case a slave great contributor to the State. I love Nancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... -HtfngQxUs

Comrade Red Square,

cdo_usps_stamps-r9ee9f7ec8d564fad8f3c7098d6057ee8_xjs8m_8byvr_324.jpg
I found this among the Zazzle brand partners. Are they also in conflict?

Red Walrus wrote:Nancy Pelosi 11-14-13: "I didn't make a like-it-keep-it pledge because I never met anyone who liked his plan." Comrade Pelosi is a wonderful person. She deserves a raise and a new car like Creed. Always toeing The Party line. You go girl!

Comrade Walrus,

I know Nanski was trying to tell me something. Right? Right? She said "If you liked my plan before 2009 then I'd, ...but not unless it did,.. the insurance company didn't offer,...but only one till 2010,...and, and...but not that no one didn't actu..., possible to keep something the president was not doing either." Do I have it about right?

Yes you do Comrade Crappy. The one thing I had a hard time deciphering was her fall off in speech when it came to actually completing sentences when it came to the actual year (she would say "well before 20XX"... and not finish it with 09 or 10) in half of her triumphant parlance in front of that 2 faced Gregory from CNN. That deer in the headlights look was a great way to shift the scent directly away from her and throw the porcupine right back into Gregory's lap.

My dear comrades,

We should be thanking Zazzle for showing us the glory of the glorious world of next Tuesday ™

This is how the state makes life simple for us proles... They decide what we are allowed to see and so we don't have to worry about that silly "thinking" thingy.

Mocking Obamacare, are we? I wonder what medical care will be like in the gulag.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Mocking Obamacare, are we? I wonder what medical care will be like in the gulag.
I believe it was Tovarichi who rated the nightly prostate exams top notch.

I believe it was Tovarichi who rated the nightly prostate exams top notch.
All conducted by experienced TSA agents of course.