White House Press Secretary disrepects the WH Press Corpse

At the conclusion of her press conference, Kayleigh McEnany issued ‘homework' with a series of 5 questions she would like reporters to ask the Obama Administration about spying on General Flynn.

“I would like to lay out a series of questions, and perhaps if I write them out in a slide format, maybe we're visual learners, and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity.

Here are two of the questions in the press' homework:

* No. 1: Why did the Obama administration use opposition research funded by a political organization and filled with foreign dirt to surveil members of the Trump campaign?

* No. 2: Why was Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn unmasked, not by the intel community entirely, but by Obama's chief of staff, by the former Vice President, Joe Biden, by Susan Rice, by the treasury secretary?”

This Reactionary is guilty of thoughtcrime. And is encouraging others to "think."

She needs a visit from Commissarka Pinkie.

This woman has more balls than the rotting corpse called the white house press.

Kayleigh's like tot'l gangsta, and nobody does gangsta like some Russian Assets buried deep in the non-existant bunker of TPC™. Where are those jail house pics of Red Square covered in gangsta tats.

No other TPC comrades can do Russian Gangsta here in Amerikkka like Red Square. No.body. = no crime, and that's why Mifsud has gone to ground....that's where 'they' last saw him.

...see it makes sense...comrades...because you are ALL Russian Assets...maybe not so much $$ Haliburton, but even $$ can Russian Oligarch his a$$et$ with the best of 'em, when it comes to oil and gas and his $pecial Hughe$ Tool.

whooopsie! rabbit trail tangent there.

OK, back on topic searching for point about Russian Assets with real bonafides, like Red Square doin' time in Amerikkka and earning his tear tats the good old fashioned way - KRIME!. Well likewise, this particular Russian Asset is so deep into forced non-existence as to actually 'be' a mythical horned rodent.

And this certain mythical horned rodent believes Kayleigh is some kind of Journalist's She Devil she's so Russian gangsta in her assets.but again, it's a mythical horned rodent that's trying to think here.'pelipsky over and out

Outrageous Comrades!!! One does not challenge the "press." They are not there to ask questions and investigate. They are at the service of the party and will say what the party says they say. To tell them to "ask questions" is an assault on the peace and order of the party. I denounce Kayleigh.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:Outrageous Comrades!!! One does not challenge the "press." They are not there to ask questions and investigate. They are at the service of the party and will say what the party says they say. To tell them to "ask questions" is an assault on the peace and order of the party. I denounce Kayleigh.
Exactly! Why, without their sanctimonious drivelaccurate reporting, we would have never known Trump was a Russian Spy.