Wal-Mart's hostile work environment

There is another most disturbing story in the news that once again proves why Wal-Mart needs to be nationalized. We have all read the stories about the non-union workers who are being denied a “livable wage” due to the exploitative capitalistic business model that is practiced at Wal-Mart. Yet, things are even worse than we can possibly imagine.

Apparently Wal-Mart is now pitting employee against employee with a most non-equal reward… “Employee of the Month.”

This pro-competition practice actually recognizes and celebrates those workers who choose to selfishly work harder than others within the organization. As a result of the hostile work environment created by such a practice, a Wal-Mart employee who did not win the award resorted to violence to voice his displeasure with the Employee of the Month choice.

According to the Broward Sheriffs Office, exploited laborer Willie Mitchell discharged a firearm into the car of the elitist snob who won the award. Reports demonstrate that the altercation was due to some bad feelings after the victim won an Employee of the Month Award.

“Perhaps (Mitchell) wanted to be employee of the month but clearly these actions that we saw in response to this, I think we see why he wasn't chosen as employee of the month.”

The hostile work environment at these Wal-Mart stores is nothing less than abusive. We must all rise up and demand the immediate closing of all store locations and the immediate layoffs of the 1.3 million exploited laborers of the Wal-Mart plantation.

employee_of_the_month-004 copy.jpg

Comrades, we should close and nationalize all WalMart stores immediately and re-open up as Obamart. Our America should be a nation of love and compassion, where men women, transgendered and nontransgendered alike should not be rewarded for individualism but shamed for their greed and their privileged working status. Like cockroaches to a right wing bug trap, weak minded, insecure people seem to be constantly attracted to rigid social structures, consisting of an oppressive world of moral absolutes, strict gender codes and strong family values....spit, spit! The fact the WalMart still encourages this type of working atmosphere should not be tolerated and we as progressives should no longer recognize this as an unprecedented novelty. As hope and change progressives, we should force this institution of greed and selfishness into a new economic structure ….Obamart….for the greater good™.

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, we should close and nationalize all WalMart stores immediately and re-open up as Obamart.

A most equal idea, trashmouth. I love it! Obamart!Imagine the possibilities. The speedy online shopping tool will be replaced by an online experience that takes months to log in. Any product that is placed in the online shopping cart but not actually submitted as a payment will count as a successful "exchange". They will be able, through the threat of government penalty, to force ALL Americans to buy their dry goods from Obamart. Every day will be "Black Friday" as wealthier customers will be charged more for their goods as a way to subsidize the less fortunate among us. The discriminatory Employee of the Month award will be replaced with "A People's of the Month" award, symbolized with none other than a People's Cube.

obamart.jpg

El Presidente wrote:The discriminatory Employee of the Month award will be replaced with "A People's of the Month" award, symbolized with none other than a People's Cube.
Ahem.

WalmartCubes.jpg
Comrade Presidente, I assume that the coveted A People's of the Month award will be distributed to ALL employees, equally - yes?

Comrade Soviet Mike - for the sake of the People's bandwidth and pixels, would you please reduce the size of your glorious employee purchase plan to no more than 600 pixels tall or wide, and re-post it?

Thank you, Comrade - do it for the children.

I have reduced my pixel footprint... for the children.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Soviet Mike - for the sake of the People's bandwidth and pixels, would you please reduce the size of your glorious employee purchase plan to no more than 600 pixels tall or wide, and re-post it?

Comrade ROCK,

I don't wish to make an HD-image out of a pixel, but why wasn't the above violation reported to the Comrades Collective for Conserving Pixels (CCCP) immediately? As you know, (or should know) such flagrant, unauthorized misuse of The People's Pixels for personal gain has been occurring with alarming frequency in recent months! Please inform the pixel conservation team members to be more attentive in the future. Thanks.

Captain Craptek, CCCP

Red Square wrote:Who needs Wal-Mart when we have Che-Mart!

Call me biased (Spit Spit) but I'm gonna have to go along with our Glorious Comrade Chairman Red Square on this issue!!

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:I have reduced my pixel footprint... for the children.

You can always purchase pixel offsets if your pixel footprint exceeds party regulations.

Captain Craptek wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Soviet Mike - for the sake of the People's bandwidth and pixels, would you please reduce the size of your glorious employee purchase plan to no more than 600 pixels tall or wide, and re-post it?

Comrade ROCK,

I don't wish to make an HD-image out of a pixel, but why wasn't the above violation reported to the Comrades Collective for Conserving Pixels (CCCP) immediately? As you know, (or should know) such flagrant, unauthorized misuse of The People's Pixels for personal gain has been occurring with alarming frequency in recent months! Please inform the pixel conservation team members to be more attentive in the future. Thanks.

Captain Craptek, CCCP
Comrade Squirrel, please; who do you think reported it to ME?

The NSA has a direct line to the CCCP, and therefore the CCCP is aware of EVERYthing immediately after immediately.

It wasn't easy to convince them to spare Comrade Soviet Mike, but I assured them that not only is he still pretty new in these parts but that he would gladly give up half of his beet vodka rations to make things right.(It's curious that this keeps happening, since there IS supposed to be a 600-pixel limit; I suspect that the glitches are continuing to spread from healthcare.gov through the rest of the soviet interwebs)

Comrade ROCK,

Why was I not alerted to the fact that I've already been alerted? Heads will roll comrade. Wait, that's a different thread - Never mind. The one-strike-and-you're-out rule has been suspended for Marxmas....Anyway, thanks for letting me know I already knew. Whatever....

I am guilty of having used the Imperial measure of pixels instead of the Metric system. Like the Mars weather orbiter of 1999 the CCCP and 600 pixel limit were burned up in the atmosphere as a result. This breach while unintended could have brought down the PeoplesCube harder than last weeks hack attack. It is bitter cold where I am now, and rations are meager, but the hard labor and deprivation keeps me content.

This little pixel worked for Wal-Mart,
This little pixel won award,
Non-pixels soon called in Union,
Now pixels are laid off and no more store.

(With no apologies to peoples who prefer real rhymes in their jingles, and who are obviously holdover kulaks who obey kapitalistik bourgeois rules.)

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade ROCK,

Why was I not alerted to the fact that I've already been alerted? Heads will roll comrade. Wait, that's a different thread - Never mind. The one-strike-and-you're-out rule has been suspended for Marxmas....Anyway, thanks for letting me know I already knew. Whatever....
Comrade, I knew you knew, and you knew we knew, and we knew that I knew that we knew.

The question, as always, is what did we know and when did we know it.

Know what I mean?

Comrade Diaperette, the only rules worth following are the Party's rules! Or, should I say, CurrentRules™.

A gloriously rhyming jingle, Comrade!

And in the spirit of the Season -

May visions of sugar beets dance in your head
And may all of your pixels always be red!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Presidente, I assume that the coveted A People's of the Month award will be distributed to ALL employees, equally - yes?

The answer is a definite yes, ROCK.

Forgive me for not responding sooner as I was bent over laughing in pain at the picture of Cubes being proudly redistributed to the laborers.

What a glorious place to work.

Comrades, some of you may recall that we once had a similar program here at The People's Cube, known as Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award™ , or simply Beet of the Week.

Alas, it made certain comrades competitive. It stirred up envy between the more equal and the less equal. Some comrades trampled and stomped over their own mothers in their eagerness to acquire the "My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube" bumperstickers that were meant to be given to those same trampled and stomped-upon mothers!

It even led to dishonesty and false claims of victimhood by one comrade who had won BOTW more frequently than anyone else save for Superkommissar Maksim. I refer, of course, to none other than Ivan Betinov, who will not desist from consistently persisting in insisting that he's never been awarded BOTW.

Now, no one is a greater advocate of victimhood than yours progressively, so you may well wonder what my problem is with Betinov playing this particular victim card. The problem is that he's playing it to avoid being beat up by those of you who've never received it!

He wants you to think he's one of you--or that you're one of him--that you're just as equal as he is. What you don't know is that he has won BOTW repeatedly and unfairly (I just thought I'd throw in that last adverb because it sounds so delightfully Progressive, and as a Made Prog I am dedicated to finding unfairness in everything even if I have to make it up) on YOUR backs!

Now go get him.

It must be time for the Winter Solstice Festival again. Pinkie just gave me the gift of an angry mob to chase me round and round the non-secular holiday tree.