Voting For The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™

Comrades,

As of recent, there has been some reporting on our fellow comrades, the Undocumented Democrats, and their involvement with casting votes in very close elections. While those who are concerned about such matters believe that this sort of activity can be very disruptive, criminal, fraudulent, and diluting the vote of citizens—whom it is believed are the only ones who can legally vote—there are the rest of us who simply believe these outcries as maudlin acts of attention-seeking trying to place blame on something that has no merit or credibility. There is no proof that Undocumented Democrats are actually voting, yet the claims from voting records, false registrations and non-matching social security numbers along with other bits of information, seem to say otherwise.
~
To dispel the myth that "illegals" don't bother registering comes this excerpt:

[highlight=#ffff00]"The frequent claim that illegal aliens do not register in order "to stay below the radar" misses the fact that many aliens apparently believe that the potential benefit of registering far outweighs the chances of being caught and prosecuted. Many district attorneys will not prosecute what they see as a "victimless and non-violent" crime that is not a priority."[/highlight]

Further evidence has been brought forth by a "grand jury" from, no less than, Chicago—the sanctuary city of the world's gays and lesbians—and illegals:

[highlight=#ffff00]"How aliens view the importance of this benefit was illustrated by the work of a federal grand jury in 1984 that found large numbers of aliens registered to vote in Chicago. As the grand jury reported, many aliens "register to vote so that they can obtain documents identifying them as U.S. citizens" and have "used their voters' cards to obtain a myriad of benefits, from social security to jobs with the Defense Department." The U.S. Attorney at the time estimated that there were at least 80,000 illegal aliens registered to vote in Chicago, and dozens were indicted and convicted for registering and voting."[/highlight]

To read the entire report, go HERE.

This video lucidly explains the "problem" with Undocumented Democrats:

Comrades, we need everyone's help in ushering in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™—expecially the votes of the Undocumented Democrats. So what if they dilute citizens' votes? Aren't we all equal? Don't we all want the same Utopia of FREE healthcare and freebies straight from Obama's Stash™?

The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ will know no country, boundaries or territorial laws. It will be universal; one-size-fits-all; equality at its utmost. And if it means keeping those irritating redneck/gun-toting/bible-thumping/racist TEA BAGGERS from winning elections and bragging, "We WON!", then so be it. The ends justify the means.

I denounce these entire tea baggers!

a) Just because immigrants who come to America are from other planet does not make them illegal - space aliens have rights too!!

b) There is nothing wrong with dead people voting - many of them may not have had a chance to vote during life times, and are only trying to make up for it by voting several times in election now. They also have rights.

STOP THE HATE, TEA BAGGERS!!

I proposing now a lengthening. Of acronym.

LGBTDSA

Comrade Whinny wrote:
Comrades, we need everyone's help in ushering in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™—expecially the votes of the Undocumented Democrats. So what if they dilute citizens' votes? Aren't we all equal? Don't we all want the same Utopia of FREE healthcare and freebies straight from Obama's Stash™?

The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ will know no country, boundaries or territorial laws. It will be universal; one-size-fits-all; equality at its utmost. And if it means keeping those irritating redneck/gun-toting/bible-thumping/racist TEA BAGGERS from winning elections and bragging, "We WON!", then so be it. The ends justify the means.

I think we would all agree that undocumented Demokrats are even more equal than the rest of us. Equality and victimhood are positively correlated!

Whinny, we needs must be very careful about calling something "undocumented." That means that it's really real but we haven't figured out a way to tabulate it yet. To register it. To take control.

What if I said, "undocumented progressive pig-stupidity"? See the problem?

But really, what's the problem with wets? That is, by the way, the term that the INS uses, Hispanic ones too. I recall seeing a German woman saying that she should vote for the American president because the American president was so powerful.

The only problem is that she didn't go far enough and demand American health care for free and right now.

Father Prog,

I hear what you're saying. I believe it was those nameless and nondescript faces; the clandestined 'powers that be' who hide behind dark curtains pushing and pulling those big levers of Political Correctness™ inventing new terms, buzzwords and catch-phrases to assuage even the most sensitive of skin, that came up with "undocumented". I myself prefer "illegal alien" as it precisely describes the subject I'm refering to without ambiguity.

These Undocumented Democrats have figured out a way to register themselves using ficticious and fraudulent information—and are getting away with it without anyone of authority giving a flying frack.

The German woman you speak of: I'm sure no one asked to see her permanent resident card or VISA, as well as a birth certificate. These things aren't important as long as she says she's voting for The One.

But I ask you, Father Prog: do you think if we had Undocumented Rethuglikkans instead of Undocumented Democrats that the Democrats/Leftists/Anarchists would be crying bloody murder for those proposed "high speed" trains to all lead to Mexico City?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
b) There is nothing wrong with dead people voting - many of them may not have had a chance to vote during life times, and are only trying to make up for it by voting several times in election now. They also have rights.

STOP THE HATE, TEA BAGGERS!!

The raaaaaaacist Tea Baggers are going after block after block of our most loyal voters. The Undocumented, Unionistas & now even the Dead. This training video has been widely dispersed among Tea Bagging AmeriKa and exposes their subversive plans to undermine our glorious utopia.

ROCK,

The Dead™ and Undocumented™ have always been, and will continue to be, the most loyal of voters for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. Attempts made by TEA BAGGERS are all in vain and will not work! You can't stop the Progressive Train!

I've done more than my share of the work in the area of the The Dead™ and Undocumented™. Who developed Trioxin 245 in the first place? Who worked night and day for months to have the new and improved Trioxin 345 ready for last November's elections? Your Humble Spiritual Adviser, that's who.

The problem with the last elections was that Dear Leader didn't invite "Bob" to his Union Leader summit. Bob is the head of the International Zombies Union and he was pissed. He told me that he would get even and I believe he did.

Comrade Grigori,

Surely you must be mistaken! "Bob" was most certainly at every every election campaign Dear Leader ever put on. "Bob" is Richard Trumka, Andy Stern, Dennis Van Roekel, Randi Weingarten, Jimmy Hoffa, Fredric V. Rolando and all their mind-numbed, brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing/drooling minions.

Indeed "Bob" was there, as the International Zombies Union™ is the parent organization that all the other unions are covered under.

Things are becoming more clear, comrades, all the time.

MichelleSalad.JPG

Brain Salad Surgery, anyone?

What a glorious Next Tuesday™ it's going to be!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Things are becoming more clear, comrades, all the time.

MichelleSalad.JPG

Brain Salad Surgery, anyone?

What a glorious Next Tuesday™ it's going to be!

"This is your brain" (left hand) "This is your brain on Jiffy-Lobo" (right hand) "Any questions?"

and it's tasty too! Like they say;" A brain a day..."

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:What if I said, "undocumented progressive pig-stupidity"? See the problem?
Indeed, problem as postulated is offensive to Mooslim allies by equating unintelligent PIGS to their own Mexican workers. Not sure if this gets a full "denounce" but it's going to leave a mark...

Comrade Whinny wrote:
Surely you must be mistaken! "Bob" was most certainly at every every election campaign Dear Leader ever put on. "Bob" is Richard Trumka, Andy Stern, Dennis Van Roekel, Randi Weingarten, Jimmy Hoffa, Fredric V. Rolando and all their mind-numbed, brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing/drooling minions.

Indeed "Bob" was there, as the International Zombies Union™ is the parent organization that all the other unions are covered under.

I believe "Bob" is indeed the leader of the International Zombies Union™ and is shown here holding the "bad rethugliKKKan" sign at a recent One World Conference Meeting in Wisconsin.

198856_121939104551082_111615612250098_156604_3215839_n.jpg

Thank you, comrade, for proving my point!

Image "Bob" was more prevalent in Clinton Administration...

Whinny, you're right about political correctness. Its intention is to obfuscate and confuse; it makes accurate language impossible and puts some tops of conversation outside the pale. Which is of course the first thing that Hitler, or any totalitarian, does.

And the German woman who wanted to vote for the American president? She was a German. In Germany.

Isn't is effulgent to know that if we run short - Dearest Leader Image has the power to just make more.

communityorganizer0709-lg.JPG

All progressives know that our most great leader's power and charisma are
"unearthly" in its intensity. This must explain his power over so many like the young...