Unvaccinated Bell Now Available! Get Yours Today!

Fellow comrades, is both my duty and my pleasure to announce arrival of at least 16 crates of moderate-quality engraved "Unvaccinated Bells" in People's Tractor Barn #2!

For those who have as yet been unable to obtain Party-required vaccination for dreaded Covids™, Bell is must-have.

Intended for use similar to lepers' bells of years gone by, Unvaccinated Bells make snappy audible and mournfully joyous addition to your shouts of "Unclean! Unclean!" as you walk in public (with Party approval, of course).

Not available in stores, and they will go fast - CALL NOW!

Operators are standing by!

Couldn't we just have cowbells that are attached to a neck collar. I'm all for more cowbell. And maybe some red t-shirts with "unclean" emblazoned across them in large yellow letters. I'm all for making this a Party™ fashion statement.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Couldn't we just have cowbells that are attached to a neck collar. I'm all for more cowbell. And maybe some red t-shirts with "unclean" emblazoned across them in large yellow letters. I'm all for making this a Party™ fashion statement.
Yeah - need more cowbell.

'zactly - I love that skit. Actually, that whole episode was good, he's a great host.
...Ah, the good old days when SNL was actually funny.

A whole crew of unclean --- note protective gloves ---hand bell ringers can make some beautiful music, comrades.

Get your TPC approved handbells and ring out the unclean Rona with some unclean friends.

Be beautiful, in the trying Rona times, comrades.

Comrade, this is not Party™ approved Beauty™. They have no masks on, are not social distanced and celebrating Freedom of Health Choice™ is anathema to The Party™ . This is entirely unapproved Thought™. You must denounce yourself and recant.

Yes, Kapitan Roo and your Court of The Party's Assigned Guilt.

'pelipsky knew the horned rodent was really skatin' on political climate change thin ice by mentioning beauty as if an antlered rabbit actually had a valid opinion on the subject.

'pelipsky pleads this: