Transportation Dept tweet so Soviet you can smell the vodka

Pete Buttigieg's Department of Transportation has Tweeted this very helpful visual guide for morons leftists.

Too long winded to have ever seen the inside of an actual Soviet tenement building in Moscow, it still captures the essence of the "informative" illustrations of the former Soviet Union.

The biggest difference, however, between then an now, is once the lad would be a strapping, chisel jawed, muscular proletarian man. The woman, likewise, wouldn't have the flowing locks that would confuse an actual Soviet peasant worker with some bourgeois harlot who has access to filthy kapitalist goods like shampoo and brushes.

Everyone loves the Great Nationalization aka Build Back Better!

When I went to Soviet school, I read a novel titled, "If Not You, Who?" In it, a young student of about my age at the time met a girl and came on their first date carrying The Communist Manifesto and they both spent some good quality time reading it together.

On other dates he would bring Engels's "The Origins of Family, Private Property, and the State." That made the girl excited, because she also liked to read and discuss that classic work of Marxist thought.

The novel was written soon after Stalin's death, at the beginning of the so-called "Thaw." The boy was a bit of a freethinker who fought against the obstructionist Party bureaucracy that has abandoned the honest communist ways, and so poertaying him as a dedicated and sincere communist who reads the Manifesto on a first date was a safe way for the novel's author to get the otherwise well-written book past the censors. I thought the device was absurd, but I could understand why the author did it.

In this case, the absuerdity of the imaginary dialogue has no justification, unless the subsequent panels will show these young people as fighters against corruption inside the Biden administration and, dare I say it, the Dept of Transportation itself. Otherwise they may as well be aliens.

Reminds me of a meme I often see on Facebook that has many variations--a man and a woman are in bed facing away from each other, and she's usually fuming to herself, I'll bet he's thinking of having sex with other women, while he's thinking of something that's entirely different and totally stupid. In this case, his thought bubble says, I'm thinking of how the new infrastructure law is going to make getting from place to place so much better over the next decade and how when combined with the Build Back Better Act, it will create millions of new jobs!

Maybe that's the real reason Pete has never had a girl.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Reminds me of a meme I often see--a man and a woman are in bed facing away from each other, and she's usually fuming to herself, I'll bet he's thinking of having sex with other women...
A19.jpg

Build Back Better.

But first, we have to burn it all down.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Reminds me of a meme I often see--a man and a woman are in bed facing away from each other, and she's usually fuming to herself, I'll bet he's thinking of having sex with other women...
A19.jpg

Looks like my ex-wife.

The Biden administration is following the first maxim every Doctor of Dictatorship swears an oath to uphold: First, do lots of harm.

They are doing an exemplary job of it.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:Image

I do not think "strong powerful women" means what Joe Biden thinks it means.