#TheIranDeal

TheItanDeal_Twitter.jpg
Comrades,

Our glorious leader has given us a twitter handle and hashtag to use to report the non believers on the historic nuclear deal. Please report any thoughtcriminals for immediate reeducation.

We can ask them if the next deal will be with ISIS, with significant concessions and a large foreign aid package.

Red Square wrote:We can ask them if the next deal will be with ISIS, with significant concessions and a large foreign aid package.
Or why would they make a deal with Iran that wasn't contingent on releasing the hostages.

Does the Iran deal also include training dogs of various breeds to play poker so they can participate in photo-ops?

[img]/images/Iran_Deal_Dogs_Play_Poker.jpg[/img]

I think it was Donald Trump who said that when it came to negotiating, John Kerry didn't have a leg to stand on.

rps20150723_134347.jpg
I've been skeptical about the Iran nuclear deal until today. With this informative chart and tough quote from John Kerry (who served in Vietnam, by the way) I know we are all safe from a nuclear Iran.

When do Boko Haram, FARC, and the Weather Underground get their totally peaceful, non-warlike, harmless civilian nuclear weapons? #IranDeal

If you surrender before they start fighting, is it still fighting? #IRanDeal

So, Iran gets to keep refining nuclear materials, with a 10-15 year roadmap to ICBM's, and we got exactly what from the deal? #Iranfromthedeal

If your mullah likes his weapons of mass destruction, can he can keep them under this deal? #ITriedtoRunDeal

Exactly when do we run for the mountains - do we wait for Ayatollah to tell us the ICBM's are coming, or should we leave early to beat traffic? #IRandDeal

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's comment that the Obama Administration's Iran nuclear deal is the same as "marching the Israelis to the door of the oven" was confirmed by this crude photo, taken during the holocaust in the 1940's:

Iran Deal Or Bust.jpg

A glorious poster to get your friends and foes on board with the deal:

Iran Deal Nazi Train.jpg

Metaphor: #IranDeal

Iran Deal Execution.jpg