The Middle East Seed

TheMiddleEastSeed.jpg

My sister Angie wants me to help spread freedom! HA! Evil George W. Bush vowed to destroy terrorism and dreamed of a free middle east! How dare we push our horrible way of life on the joyous middle east! What do we know? The recent explosion of the middle east casting off totalitarianism is a terrible first step backward, for only in a world where men are promised a life of control will violence end! It's the uncertainty of life that stinks!

The question is if the middle east will pursue free will. In Evil America, free will is the basis of Judeo-Christian faith; that god gives us the choice between good and evil. BAH! And the Easter Bunny lays eggs! Unlike some imaginary old guy in the sky, we should look to government to decide for us and mandate choice, as they obviously know better! That is America's purpose... to police the world, enabling true freedom by force!

-Francis

That is of such correctness. Who are we to tell anyone anywhere that there is good and bad, when we are the source of all the world's bad? (I am quoting all the unnamed Democrats and dear Leaders personal views, which he does not like to mentioned directly) We do not need to be full of bossiness when we had slaves, did we not! We are bad bad bad and have no moral authority, thus and so, we shall we equalized with the rest of the bad world!
Hail Obama!

comrades,

The Middle East has hundreds upon thousands of well educated, well read, and intelligent people yearning to become the bond slaves of Islam. With such a dynamic and motivational outreach team, who can blame them?

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:comrades,

The Middle East has hundreds upon thousands of well educated, well read, and intelligent people yearning to become the bond slaves of Islam. With such a dynamic and motivational outreach team, who can blame them?

yes indeedy. And they are so happy to see Americans and display their proud, peace loving ways. "There is nothing so peaceful as a slave to allah"
Muslims.jpg

Fear not Comrades. Our Dear Leader Obama has put that evil man al-Gaddafi in his place and on notice that we will tolerate his regime no more.

al_gaddafi_02.jpg