The Green Energy Future is Going to be Awesome!

Most Equal Komrads,

I found my Obamaphone while I was shivering in my dark "dacha". Miraculously it had a bit of charge left. After logging onto The People's Cube I checked my local "NextDoor" page because that's where the local news of the Party can be found. I was greatly heartened by the following post from a local Party Spokesperson:

"This is a post from one of your local agencies
Local Agency
City of Independence
Public Information Officer Meghan Lewis • 3 days ago

City of Independence Utilities joins regional request for energy conservation efforts. The City of Independence Utilities joins regional peers in the Southwest Power Pool requesting its customers take steps to decrease energy usage as the region faces a potential energy shortage caused by high usage due to the extreme cold over the last week.

Independence customers are asked to take these measures through Wednesday, when temperatures are expected to warm up throughout the region and energy demands decrease.

Please see the following steps customers can take to help reduce their electrical usage:
• Turn thermostats a little cooler (65-68 degrees). Avoid the use of electric space heaters.
• Close blinds and shades to reduce the amount of heat lost through windows.
• Change or clean filters on furnaces.
• Turn off unnecessary lights and appliances in your home.
• When possible, use large appliances (clothes washers, dryers and dishwashers) between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
• Reduce air leaks that let cold air in by sealing around doors and windows with weatherstripping or caulk and inserting foam gaskets on electrical switches and outlets.
• Businesses should reduce the use of electric lighting and electricity-consuming equipment as much as possible.
• Large consumers of electricity should consider shutting down or reducing non-essential processes.

[highlight=#FFFF00]Customers should know there is the potential for rolling blackouts throughout the Southwest Power Pool if demands continue at the current level and weather continues to negatively impact wind generation.[/highlight] Customers will be updated throughout this situation as quickly as possible.
Posted to Subscribers of City of Independence
Comment13 Comments
Share"

I highlighted the part that lifted my spirits so. I am happy to report that several reactionary Climate Deniers and opponents to The People's Green New Deal have self identified. I'm sure they will experience some "rolling blackouts" of their own soon.

Shivering in the Dark of the New Green Current Truth ™ ,

Red Salmon

So, Political Climate Change is happening in your stream of Collective Conscience, too?

Look to Texazistan for an example:

And, Texazistan doesn't have E-Nough and we're puttin' all you lesser GreenDealt States to GreenDealt Shame.

'pelipsky's sensing all kinds of Political Climate Changin' goin' on.

No energy is green energy. Energy must be saved for those saving the world from energy use.

KAMALRADS!!!

We in the Party are not impressed with the number of Texazstani RethugliKKKan Trump Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" that were permanently re-enlightened

While we have suffered some losses among the Party Constituency, we must remember that these Heroes of the Revolution ™ who lacked the common sense not to euthanise themselves shall be promoted to Party Necroproxies, it is expected that we must break a few eggs to make the proverbial green omelet. We may find solace in the fact that their empty billets double -- if not triple -- occupied by new undocumented -- and most deserving -- refugees The Party is funneling into Texazstan.

The problem is that The Party is surprised amazed incensed at the number of Texazstani RethugliKKKan Trump Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" who did not succumb to our Final Solution ™ .

It is a Scientific FACT that these Trumpster "Domestic Terrorists" are too stupid to govern their own lives and affairs effectively, and yet so many adapted.

Ahh... I know... Someone forgot to factor in that lessor evolved organisms generally adapt more quickly to negative stimuli.

At any rate, we may have to revamp our Koncentration Enlightenment Kamp blueprints to be far less hospitable if we are to effectively and efficiently eliminate the Karbon Footprints of those most deserving of Reprogramming.

Red Salmon wrote:Please see the following steps customers can take to help reduce their electrical usage:
Turn off unnecessary lights and appliances in your home.

• Businesses should reduce the use of electric lighting and electricity-consuming equipment as much as possible.
I am always amused by ignorami who believe that you can save energy by turning off lights.

Lights produce heat, and they produce the same amount of heat that ANY electrical process produces: 3.2 BTUs per watt.

Turning off lights only results in furnaces running a little bit longer to replace the heat not produced by the lights.

But then, most people aren't as science-y as I am.

New children's game: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Science

(c) Margaret

And Science always wins, except when The Party needs to change it.

As a semi-out of chatacter note, my interwebs is still down from The Great Texas Freeze. I am happy that my Obama Phone can use other peoples' internets.

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]And Science always wins, except when The Party needs to change it.[/highlight]

As a semi-out of chatacter note, my interwebs is still down from The Great Texas Freeze. I am happy that my Obama Phone can use other peoples' internets.
Pshaw! Science never changes. It is the people's memory that changes. The Party rectifies such changes and repairs the people's memory.

00.jpg
Comrades, as you can clearly see, Texas Siberian temperatures obviously caused by conservative helicopter spraying ice on wind farm propellers!

Now, nothing is wrong with glorious Siberian temperature, as we all know. In former Motherland, Siberian temperature is reached even in Red Square (not Comrade Red Square, Red Square in Moscow. Also not Comrade Red Square if he is IN Moscow!).

Is not for nothing we Soviets are considered "cool" worldwide!

But back to subject at hand. Texas problems were not caused by "green" energy - problems were caused by conservative thwarting of glorious green plan of great energy!

As always, American conservatives at heart of every problem. I spit in their general direction, and I denounce them and look forward to their show trials in near future, followed by incarceration of 80 million of them in gulag, for our own good! Dear Leader will prevail, once he wakes up from nap!