The Great Global Warming Swindle

For those of you who might not have seen it, this is the documentary in response to “An Inconvenient Truth”. I thought it might be a good idea to have all the clips of the movie together in one place so that people wouldn't have to go searching all over for it. It's divided into eight parts, all of which are posted below.

SORRY, VIDEOS REMOVED BY YOUTUBE

I just saw episode 1. This looks quite interesting, and I plan to see the others over time. Thanks for posting this, Betty.

Also, as a side note, here's a good article that puts some much needed frost on the global warming propaganda. Make sure to read the comments, too.

GLOBAL WARMING? IT'S THE COLDEST WINTER IN DECADES

Satellite data shows that concerns over the levels of sea ice may have been premature.

It was feared that the polar caps were vanishing because of the effects of global warming.

But figures from the respected US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration show that almost all the “lost” ice has come back.

Ice levels which had shrunk from 13million sq km in January 2007 to just four million in October, are almost back to their original levels.

Figures show that there is nearly a third more ice in Antarctica than is usual for the time of year.

The data flies in the face of many current thinkers and will be seized on by climate change sceptics who deny that the world is undergoing global warming.

A photograph of polar bears clinging on to a melting iceberg has become one of the most enduring images in the campaign against climate change.

It was used by former US Vice President Al Gore during his Inconvenient Truth lectures about mankind's impact on the world. But scientists say the northern hemisphere has endured its coldest winter in decades.

They add that snow cover across the area is at its greatest since 1966.

-Mikhail

Premier Betty wrote:Thanks. How'd you do it?

Just make a comment to bump it to the top of the list. Either that or Red's got the super duper secret hidden 'bump' button...

-Mikhail

I meant moving it from one area from another. I don't know how to do that and apparently some party members do. At least I think they do. I dunno. Me confused.

</Karakter>

Oh, sorry. I must have sprinkled stupid on my beet flakes today.

I'm pretty sure that's just an admin feature. I don't think we lowly proles should have that type of control over the board...that could get really scary, really fast.

Not to say that we aren't responsible, it's just that if everybody starts moving stuff around, Red would loose control of his board in a hurry. That's just my opinion, of course.

-Mikhail

I dunno, I remember some alert or something asking all posts by trolls to be moved to the Gulag by able bodied comrades, or maybe I was just mistaken. Thought I had powers I did not. Darn. That's what happens when you are gifted with the authority of Premier, you forget that your powers stop at ordering other people around and beating up proles.

That's why I prefer to have no powers. I'd rather go home at the end of my workday and make pickles in my kitchen, rather than have to answer to why the quota of {insert_product_required_by_state_here} hasn't yet been filled. Too many times have I seen ambitious young men become wormfood in the name of self promotion.

That's why I like to dump my responsibilities on my underlings and then take all the credit, and watch them get hauled off to the gulag when they mess up.

What a surprise to find that parts 7 and 8 are "no longer available" as of Feb. 28, 2008. The Faith will suffer neither heresy nor apostasy.

If any of the YouTube parts stop working, there's a full version here:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1187

There also used to be a video of The Great Global Warming Swindle on Stage 6 https://www.stage6.com/ but when I went there it had a message that the site was officially getting shut down.

They work for me.... Unless someone fixed it.

Ah, it appears to be working again. Rather odd....

At any rate, I wish many, many more people could see this. If anyone could be said to be guilty of so-called "crimes against humanity", it would be the high priests of pseudo-science that have spent the last two decades promoting this damned hoax.

Here's a trend I've noticed in this debate. Pro-AGW forces produce numerous documentaries while the anti-AGW side gets only occasional coverage. However, in spite of all the damning "proof", do you ever notice how many pro-AGW shows have to rely on animated sci fi movies disaster scenes to sell their ideas? Yet, all the anti-AGW forces have to do to show a nightmare scenario is just film a few "green" rallies and some people living in a third world hell hole. I'd love to see Al and Tipper, Laurie David or RFK Jr. go live the "pristine" life of that African woman profiled at the end of this documentary. I don't think they should be somehow forced to do it, I think should do it willingly to show us all how live more ecologically pure lives.

It must be Majik... or a very nice admin....