The face of the resurgent Democrat party.

crying.jpg

I have just discovered Bunny News (which no one should read) and I denounce it. Sure, the author is witty and entertaining but in serious need of re-education. It grieves me that these conservatives can be so good natured and creative in their criticisms. I mean, sure, we have Al Frankin but let's face it ... he simply is not funny. Admittedly it is hard to find humor in greedy capitalism and we are justified in our bitterness. But we need to somehow restrict access to sites like Bunny News. Certainly our Comrade the Fairness Czar can censor these thought criminals.

Who is our Fairness Czar anyhow? I lose track of all the Czars? Just to be safe, I nominate Pinkie for Fairness Czarina, for who else could be fairer, but Pinkie and her glorious shovel? Plus she's always bitching that she doesn't get promoted...

That said, yes I join in denouncing the evil, and mean spirited "Bunny News" which looks to be nothing more than Faux Nooz warmed over and rebranded. Shameful! Corrupting of public morals!

I was just there comrades and left some cocoa puffs of my own on his carpet.

It is a disgusting reactionary website. The only reason any of us should ever visit is to record the evidence of his thought crimes for his up coming show trial.

"Kill the wabbit"
--Elmer Fudd

Pubic Hare