Terrorism and Climate Change

united_nations_logo_295.jpg

Today, the United Nations issued a statement concerning today's terrorist attacks .... ah........... workplace violence events in Paris and maintained that this was to be expected because Islam's point of view was challenged by what they termed "a few insufferable French satirists ".

In addition, they pointed out that the actions taken by the Heroes of Mohammed may very well have moved this planet closer to its own destruction do to the fact that massive expenditures of gunpowder and detonation of high explosive RPG rounds have obviously increased France's carbon footprint.

In response, the UN further stated that they have scheduled an emergency meeting to determine how much the French will need to pay in the purchase of carbon credits to mitigate this disastrous climatic changing development.

Climate Change

Oh my goodness gracious, it's getting darker earlier and it seems colder outside. Now it's dark by 5 PM and it's freezing my plants. Wait is that snow??? Oh my, It's snowing an awful lot today, when will it stop. I've got to shovel and sidewalk again. Can you believe it? I've had to turn my thermostat up again? February is an awful month, but it just keeps snowing. Wait, the sun is out today and the snow is melting. Oh my, what if it melts to fast and the rivers rise.
I woke up today, the sun was already out. Wait, Oh My, the sun wasn't out and it was very cloudy today. It's raining buckets outside, when will it stop? God it's getting warm, I can turn off my furnace and open the windows. This heat is insufferable, had to close all the windows and turn on the air-conditioner. It seems like the sun is always up. I don't know how I can keep dealing with all this Climate Change.

DWDodtSr wrote:Climate Change

Oh my goodness gracious, it's getting darker earlier and it seems colder outside. Now it's dark by 5 PM and it's freezing my plants. Wait is that snow??? Oh my, It's snowing an awful lot today, when will it stop. I've got to shovel and sidewalk again. Can you believe it? I've had to turn my thermostat up again? February is an awful month, but it just keeps snowing. Wait, the sun is out today and the snow is melting. Oh my, what if it melts to fast and the rivers rise.
I woke up today, the sun was already out. Wait, Oh My, the sun wasn't out and it was very cloudy today. It's raining buckets outside, when will it stop? God it's getting warm, I can turn off my furnace and open the windows. This heat is insufferable, had to close all the windows and turn on the air-conditioner. It seems like the sun is always up. I don't know how I can keep dealing with all this Climate Change.

Aspiring Comrade,

Congratulations! Joining the collective was a first step in your long march to climate security. Here, nestled comfortably in the bosom of The People's Cube, cuddled lovingly in the strong arms of The Party™ your mind concerns will soon vanish as The State assumes control. You will quickly settle contented and peacefully into a carefree life of servitude insignificance among equals. Enjoy.