Lawsuit: former Current News vs. Muslim Network

[img]/images/Islam_vs_Global_Warming.png[/img]

Terrible news!!!

The great Gore of Oz and the Muslim Network are suing each other for the sake of suing. One must think Al is fighting for against Global Warming and the other is fighting for the Muslims everywhere. The sharks are all over this one folks.

I refuse to choose a side since that is a capitalist way of thinking. My heart goes out to all the children who suffer because of it. The people's media wants me to add this in for passion effect. Think of all the capitalist thinking they will get.

I ask you all to keep this secret and safe from all capitalist pigs.

Muslim Network vs. former Current News, beheading at eleven.

Fanatial Islamists at least have some historical basis for their beliefs. The 'global warming' hysterics' merely have scammer Al Gore.

That aside, if these two groups wipe each other out, it will be a classic illustration of Darwinism.

We need to tell those masked guys in New York's Zuccotti Park that the new cool thing is to Occupy ISIS. Let's see how far the Guy Fawkes likeness gets them.

[img]/images/Occupy_Islamic_State.jpg[/img]

I guess this is what'll happen if there was a match. On the other hand, the match is going on right now. I just posted this picture as a separate topic, titled CAPTION: Occupy vs. ISIS

[img]/images/Occupy_Syria_Iraq.jpg[/img]

On the other hand, if ISIS ever decided to occupy Wall Street...

[img]/images/Occupy_ISIS_Wall_Street.jpg[/img]

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
I ask you all to keep this secret and safe from all capitalist [highlight=#ffff00]pigs[/highlight].
Gasp. You have said a haram word. The Committee For The Suppression Of Vice and Promotion of Sharia Virtue will be at your door shortly.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
I ask you all to keep this secret and safe from all capitalist [highlight=#ffff00]pigs[/highlight].
Gasp. You have said a haram word. The Committee For The Suppression Of Vice and Promotion of Sharia Virtue will be at your door shortly.
Surely comrade the word "pig" is more of an insult then a haram word. Now there is that word [highlight=#000000] [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff] in the book of haram words that even I cannot type or else it is automatically censored. I am amazed that......... never mind.[/highlight]

The proper, non-haram insult directed at a non-Jew is "dog" as demonstrated by these two learned Islamic scholars.

But Comrade Square,

One deemed dog a more honorable word then a criminal.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]Surely comrade the word "pig" is more of an insult then a haram word[/highlight]. Now there is that word [highlight=#ffffff]in the book of haram words that even I cannot type or else it is automatically censored. I am amazed that......... never mind.[/highlight]
Too true, too true. Of what can I have been thinking -- no, no, I did not mean to say "thinking"! I do not do such forbidden things! I was merely responding, yes, responding, in rightful indignation as taught in my latest stay in reeducation camp post-Jiffy-Lobo sensitivity training session, to anything that might offend the sensibilities of our Peaceful Muslim Friends.™

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote: Gasp. You have said a haram word.[highlight=#ffff00] The Committee For The Suppression Of Vice and Promotion of Sharia Virtue will be at your door shortly.[/highlight]
Surely comrade the word "pig" is more of an insult then a haram word. Now there is that word [highlight=#ffffff]in the book of haram words that even I cannot type or else it is automatically censored. I am amazed that......... never mind.[/highlight]
Too true, too true. Of what can I have been thinking -- no, no, I did not mean to say "thinking"! I do not do such forbidden things! I was merely responding, yes, responding, in rightful indignation as taught in my latest stay in reeducation camp post-Jiffy-Lobo sensitivity training session, to anything that might offend the sensibilities of our Peaceful Muslim Friends.™

It is true, Comrade RedDiaperette, that they will show up at my door, but to find out what my religion is. My door is always outside at the People's Beet Field. Everyone has to go through it to get from and to the beet fields.

Red Square wrote:The proper, non-haram insult directed at a non-Jew is "dog" as demonstrated by these two learned Islamic scholars.

It's not hard to guess where these "scholars" learned TV performance values. Once again the USSA has led the way! Soon the archaic skills of dialogue and debate will pass forever into the mists of time. Then, at long last, verbosity and volume will dominate the airwaves and we - the loudest and most verbose of all - will rein for a thousand years! (take that, you teabaggers!)