Shakespeare aWoke

Comrades, Kamalarads, and noncountryrads, listen up

I come not to praise The Constitution, but to bury it.

The evil that White Patriarchal men did continues to live after them;

No good is left interred with their bones;

So let it be with The Constitution. The noble Obama

Hath told you bitter clingers to religion and guns are ambitious:

If that were not so, they would not have created The Constitution of grievous faults,

And grievously must The Constitution answer for it.

Here, under leave of Obama and the rest–

For Obama is MSMDNC's only honourable man;

So are they all, all honourable men–

Come I to speak of the upcoming Constitution's funeral.

It was my friend, faithful and just to me:

But Obama says The Constitution was ambitious;

And Obama is MSMDNC's only honourable man.

He hath set free many criminals to roam free in Washington, D.C.

Whose ransoms did the Hollyweird coffers fill:

Did this in The Constitution's interpretation seem ambitious?

When that the bitter clingers have cried, The Constitution was ripped:

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:

Yet Obama says The Constitution was ambitious;

And Obama is MSMDNC's only honourable man.

Comrades all did see that through the Nobel Peace Prize

MSMDNC talking points more than thrice presented him with imperial crowns,

Which he did not thrice refuse: was this overtly ambitious?

Yet Obama says The Constitution was ambitious;

And, yet, Obama is MSMDNC's only honourable man.

I speak not to disprove what Obama spoke,

But here I am to speak what I do know.

Comrades all did love The Constitution once, not without cause:

What Lawfare injunction withholds comrades then, to mourn for it?

O judgment! thou art fled from these brutish beasts,

These men have lost their reason. Bear with me;

My heart is in the coffin there with the Constitution,

And I must pause lest it come back to me.

Comrades,

We are that close - and here 'pelipsky's holdin' a rabbit's hair wisp of a distance between paws - to the r.e.a.l. G.W.O.N.T. of all Tuesdays!!!

The best thing, is that doin' absolutely n.o.t.h.i.n.g. is all that's required to achieve this long march of struggle.

Article V - Convention of U.S.S.A. States - is lobbying its way through Rethuglicans in State Houses all across the U.S.S.A. Heck, Texazistan's Rethuglican counter-conservatives - were lobbyolboy'd herded to see the way to the Liberty of UnConstitional G.W.O.N.T. like trough fed ranged conservaunicorns. Now, a whole herd of Conservaunicorns want TEXIT on the ballot, leavin' the rest of the lesser 49 States across the U.S.S.A. in the G.W.O.N.T. ConseravUniCorns created.

This G.W.O.N.T. Tuesdays of all Tuesdays is assured since Conquistator Juan Cornynado from Texazistan agreed with Biden Administration Attorney General Merrik Garland to outsource security of The Constitution to AntiFa. And that's worked out great, purging the collective of our own Red Square, like there is a fulcrum long enough to do that by this group of anti-intellectuals of western decadence. Red Square proudly wears Cancelled Before It Was Cool People's T-shirts - in fact 'pelipsky received Cancelled...just because..t-shirt today, in a cool summer color that brings out 'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent's smirk.

But back to original rabbit hole of the Constitutional protections being outsourced to AntiFa, insignificant Capitol Hill Jan. 6 attendees gettin equity'd by law, while also devaluing the secure and protected life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness through AntiFa Security Agents protected by Counter-ConservaUniCorns like the Police Department in Plano, Texazistan.

Just like Publius Huldah says, Only YOU! Comrade!, can stop an Article V! in its tracks.

forelocktug of indulgence,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Pinkie, CIZ!!!, Red D, Pammie????

the horned rodent doesn't get out much, and group think can be so much fun, just pop a bowl of beetcorn and watch that reality show drama like it was a LifeTime® Movie - a "made for tv news orchestrated drama of chaotic transportantional disinterruptions way out in flyovered Plano,Texas.

Advice, please??? Just between us, what are we to group think about the SUV chick???

This seems like a scene clip cut from from the Die Hard movie when Lucy McClain learns that her loser MAGA Dad....vs her whole life recovering from having John McClain as a father ...
Wait... this chick can v.o.t.e. ? That swerves into the whole SuffeRagin' as 19th Amendment to....

raises paw, to feel think "Does this woman's vote as represented on screen before a live audience exhibit sane judgement?" If this woman is Lucy McClain watching a current event disrupting the collective of which she is taking up space in a case of transportation flow errorsists of the law's authority...and she curses the MAGA guy following the chain of command to see what the hell is disrupting the transportation pipeline ....

o...k... 'pelipsky's gonna be quiet in the cone of silence...

Is this Cone of Silence Thing: ON ...here, comrades??? ....It is just us...hearing this...???

Pinkie??? CIZ!!!??? RED D??? Pammie Alinsky??? anyone?

'p

Comrade, just behave in real life exactly like you do on the glorious Cube. You will fit right in, get a promotion and probably end up in high political office within a few years. Now is the time to start applying all our Cubist training! GWONT is upon us!

* nods *

This is truism, Comrade Minitrue. Perhaps minitruism even, in point of fact.

Now that Next Tuesday has finally arrived, and Comrade Dear Leader Joe Bai-Din is destroying transforming enriching glorious USSA with his Alzheimer's wisdom, we of Cube understanding can some day be on distant outskirts of Party itself!

If TPC's Minister of Truth --- listenin' in on TPC's trusted Cone of Silence conversations --- and then leakin' that information to R.O.C.K., who nods in minitruism, then everything is all copacetic in the mythical mind of this horned rodent believing Publius Huldah is right.

The G.W.O. N. T. Blow: An Article V to Replace Our Collective's Constitution.

Just do nothing, comrades...Lobbytoughfed ConservaUniCorns have this all gwonted out.

'pelipsky