Sarah Palin sees Australia from her house

As a caring, Progressive woman who gets all her news from NBC and Comedy Central, I'm sick and tired of Sarah Palin. I hate Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is nothing but a stupid media whore who'll do any stupid thing and say any stupid thing in a totally pathetic attempt to “stay relevant.”

We all know how Sarah Palin is so stupid, that she thinks she can see Russia from her house. Well, now Sarah Palin, in a pitiful bid to dupe idiots as stupid as she is into thinking she has the gravitas to be a leader of something other than a colony of like-minded lackwits, thought she could run for President of the United States…in Australia! Yes, Australia, where Sarah Palin thinks everyone speaks Austrian:

Australian Sarah Palin kills career with belief that Islam is a country

According to commentators Down Under, Sarah Palin has a rival bubbling up in Oz when it comes to talking total nonsense. Queensland resident Stephanie Banister, 27, started running for a parliamentary seat on Thursday, campaigning until a TV news interview sank her chances in spectacular fashion. In a few short minutes of airtime she claimed that: (1) Islam is a country, (2) Muslims follow the "Haram" (not the Quran), (3) Jews follow Jesus Christ (nope) and (4) the Australian national disability insurance program was "working at the moment" (it doesn't start until 2016). She withdrew from the race yesterday, after a political career lasting about 48 hours.

Yes, comrades, you read that correctly! Idiot Sarah Palin actually thinks Islam is a country, and that "haram" is a holy book and not an extensive set of rules and regulations, contained in the Koran, that progressively ration thought, food, and behavior out of care and compassion for the Muslim faithful - much like what our own government does for citizens. And if Sarah Palin ever managed to grasp that, you betcha she'd be opposed to it. That's Islamophobia for you.

That's Sarah Palin. Stupidity personified. Sarah Palin is even lying about her age, claiming to be 27 even though everyone knows you have to be at least 35 to run for POTUS. That's DOUBLE fraud!

And on top of that, Sarah Palin considers herself Queen of some Land! Yeah—Queen of Stupidia!

H/T to MSN(BC) for posting the above link so prominently on their home page, so as many people as possible will (1) see for themselves just how stupid Sarah Palin still is and always will be; and (2) have the opportunity to comment on how stupid Sarah Palin is and how sick and tired they are of Sarah Palin's lamewad attempts to call attention to herself because she's too stupid to realize everyone hates her and wants her to just go the hell away!

Sarah Palin did Not say she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fay did that on SNL. But propaganda by projection works wonders. Doesn't it?

If only Ms. Banister talked about "hope and change" and "making everything fair and just for everybody" she would have captured the hearts and "minds" of Australia's mainstream media and they would never have pointed out the errors. Just as the American MSM did when Obama stated he visited 57 states (was he thinking of the Heinz 57 ketchup he put on his greaseburger when Moochelle wasn't looking?). Or when Obama said that that he was giving homage to fallen soldiers, and that he "...could see a number of them in the audience...." Or when he referred to a group of military people as corpse-men. Or when he failed to remember Joe Biden's wife's name. Those were all the fault of the teleprompter operator, who must be a Rethugglikan! Instead, the MSM continues to fawn over The One, raving about his superior intellect and cool affect (both of which were predominant features of Ted Bundy as well.) But, you're right - Sarah Palin MUST go, never to return to the public arena. Unless she starts talking about "hope and change.....and free abortions for all women."

Ha! According to the article, Sarah Palin thinks she's been in Oz! What was she looking for? A heart (got to be missing one since she's anti-abortion), courage (she hasn't come out of the closet, so she can't be brave), or a brain (oh, never mind that one, all Republicans are so stupid)?
Thank Stalin we have Hillary, the smartest most and accomplished woman who ever lived.

Yeah! Take that, you!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:Thank Stalin we have Hilary, the smartest most and accomplished woman who ever lived.

She flew a million miles. That's a lot. Do you know how hard it is to fly a million miles? At 400 miles an hour? That's crazy. With no time for anything else. Not even shopping! How do you do that? I didn't know it was even possible. Do you know how hard that is? That's work. You gotta be tough. But that's why she'll be a great president. A million miles. She flew a million miles!

That's a lot of flapping!

Margaret wrote:That's a lot of flapping!

WitchHillary.jpg
I don't believe she was flapping, my pretty...

How about a little FIRE, Ambassador Stephens?!

If "Hate Bush Orgasm" became known as HBO (free at most classy motels along I-95), what would be a good name for "Hate Sarah Palin Orgasm"?

Red Square wrote:If "Hate Bush Orgasm" became known as HBO (free at most classy motels along I-95), what would be a good name for "Hate Sarah Palin Orgasm"?
MSNBC?

Red Square wrote:If "Hate Bush Orgasm" became known as HBO (free at most classy motels along I-95), what would be a good name for "Hate Sarah Palin Orgasm"?

Comrade Square, we submit that both types of orgasm refer to relatively the same thing, as proved by HBO's pathetic brilliant docudrama Game Change.

Hmmmm...

https://now.msn.com/trenddetails?q=aust ... arah+palin

Let's hope this means our dangling, bright and shiny plan to divert everyone's attention from that whole "we need to deepen our ports in places all along the Gulf - Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville" thing worked.

Comrade Pistov wrote:Sarah Palin did Not say she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fay did that on SNL. But propaganda by projection works wonders. Doesn't it?

Hey, on a god day one can see the Motherland from Alaska.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: As a caring, Progressive woman who gets all her news from NBC and Comedy Central, I'm sick and tired of Sarah Palin. I hate Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is nothing but a stupid media whore who'll do any stupid thing and say any stupid thing in a totally pathetic attempt to “stay relevant.”

Er....I suppose this wouldn't be the time for me to mention how much you remind me of Sarah Palin? I suppose it could be that common working woman face you have, or the determination in your eyes...but I suspect it may have more to do with the innocent blood you are often covered with like Sarah after one of her hunting trips.

Ah Commissarka, it is so good to see you, and Red Square, Comrade Brain in a Jar, et al following yet another AWO....working vacation on my part.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Comrade Pistov wrote:Sarah Palin did Not say she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fay did that on SNL. But propaganda by projection works wonders. Doesn't it?

On a good cold day one can walk to Russia from Alaska (on ice....)

Making a very good point, Kelly Ivanovna/???? ???????? wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:

On a good cold day one can walk to Russia from Alaska (on ice....)

I'm surprised we don't have a year round Prog Encampment at water's edge - such a convenient spot for our MSM to receive directives from The Motherland. I must bring this to the Councils attention.

Captain Craptek wrote:I'm surprised we don't have a year round Prog Encampment at water's edge - such a convenient spot for our MSM to receive directives from The Motherland. I must bring this to the Councils attention.

The Party has many such camps, and I will be more than happy to show them to you.....

As for the MSM receiving directives, what do you think our dear Laika, the People's Hero Space dog is doing orbiting the earth wearing his tin foil hat for lo these many years, just sniffing his butt and licking himself? Well, there is that of course, one of the perks if you will.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:I'm surprised we don't have a year round Prog Encampment at water's edge - such a convenient spot for our MSM to receive directives from The Motherland. I must bring this to the Councils attention.

The Party has many such camps, and I will be more than happy to show them to you.....

As for the MSM receiving directives, what do you think our dear Laika, the People's Hero Space dog is doing orbiting the earth wearing his tin foil hat for lo these many years, just sniffing his butt and licking himself? Well, there is that of course, one of the perks if you will.

Tsk, tsk...Comrade Poop Pupovitch - Laika has been heading into deep shit space for years now and unable to deal with such trivialities as licking his own butt.

Laika in deep space.jpg

*takes Comrade Pistov aside*

*raises one eyebrow*

Comrade, have you been watching Faux News?

Captain Craptek wrote:Tsk, tsk...Comrade Poop Pupovitch - Laika has been heading into deep shit space for years now and unable to deal with such trivialities as licking his own butt.
*puts The Squirrel on Comrade Pistov's sholder for eye to eye conversation*

*raises eyebrow back up*

Comrade Squirrel - The People's Space Dog, Laika, is a "she", like Bradley Chelsea Manning, not a "he".

LaikaSnoutPaw.jpg

Yes Comrade, I was aware that Laika is technically a "she," but I choose to not limit her be imposing meaningless gender assignment....."He" is more empowering don't you agree? But woe to the comrade who imagine Laika is far off in deep space. Sheit can hear all you know?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

As for the MSM receiving directives, what do you think our dear Laika, the People's Hero Space dog is doing orbiting the earth wearing his tin foil hat for lo these many years, just sniffing [highlight=#ffff00]his[/highlight] butt and licking [highlight=#ffff00]himself[/highlight]? Well, there is that of course, one of the perks if you will.

Comrade Guitar strummer,

As you can plainly see in the highlighted quote above, Pop-in-spinach lured me into this error. (if it is an error) I suggest you sit on his shoulder.

And besides, who knows what "changes" have taken place in Laika since she/he has been in deeeeeep space?

I was concerned that if I put Marshal Pupovich on Comrade Pistov's shoulder it might make him fall down.

But very well then.

*wraps Marshal Pupovich around Comrade Pistov's neck*

*duct tapes squirrel to dog*

*raises BOTH eyebrows*

*snorts*

*walks off into the sunset with a wry smile, a beautiful woman on his arm, and a glorious theme song playing in the background*

Comrades,

Many of you seem to have missed the point. But who could blame you. It is hard to see the truth with the fog of fascist independent thought clouding your brains.

Friends, both of these women are our sisters in struggle. They deserve your pity, not your insults. Our sisters were tricked by their evil capitalist overlords into thinking they could embark on a vocation of political leadership. Administration of the state, my brothers and sisters, must be reserved only for the most elite among us.

We must all work equally toward a future Utopia in which a Commissar will take each of us by the hand early in life and lead us into a vocation appropriate to our intellectual ability. For instance, in a perfect Marxist state our two ignorant sisters would be compelled to work for the good of the people in a mine, or collecting garbage, or perhaps doing laundry in a prison or re-education camp.

So...what you're saying is, Nancy Pelosi is a man?