Saddam's would-be gift to Obama?

mi
Comrades, what book, do you think, would Saddam Hussein have presented to Barack Hussein Obama (during a cordial meeting in Egypt this month, for example), had Bushitler not invaded Iraq in 2003?

One of the biggest-selling books, if not <i>the</i> biggest-selling book in Arabic is <i>Mein Kampf</i>. I'd guess that.

As evidenced from this secret photo Agent Gorlefftik took at their secret meeting, I'd say the commissar is right:

RR, did his TelePrompTer tell him to do this? Notice how he's not looking at Saddam.

Oh. My. God. Where's Tele? I need Tele! Gimme my Tele!

I want my Tele!

Unfortunately Commissar his teleprompter refused to go on the middle east trip. It was found in Atlantic City, on the boardwalk, scamming for cash from the local useful idiots:

I think Saddam would have loaned King Hussein the services of Baghdad Bob. In another few months Obama will need the art of excuse making that only Bob could master.

We will be watching Comradette Nansky still spluttering and accusing the CIA of lying to her, and the attention of our good friends in the MSM will be attracted by that. And our rock-star President will continue on, and on, and on...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:One of the biggest-selling books, if not <i>the</i> biggest-selling book in Arabic is <i>Mein Kampf</i>. I'd guess that.
If <i>Mein Kampf</i> is the biggest-selling book in Arabic, the most reasonable thing for us progs to do is to write a sequel. It will be for The Greater Good(TM) since it will make us more likable in that part of the world and also refill the Party coffers after Chairman's forays.

Note to self: contact Hollywood Party cell. Advise them to make a big-ass production of <i>Mein Kampf</i> with Soderberg as director and Benicio Del Toro as Hitler. After their smashing success with the Che movie this should be a cakewalk.

Oh, and another book that Saddam would likely give to Obama is, of course, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Note to self: write a sequel to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and start a franchise. Get marketing tips from Dan Brown and become richer than J.K. Rowling. Go Hollywood. Ridley Scott or Oliver Stone? Stone is a Jew but he's prog enough to toe the Party line. Besides, he's now a freaking Buddhist.

Take with you lots of white powder, which is sure to get people's attention.

Red Square wrote:Ridley Scott or Oliver Stone? Stone is a Jew but he's prog enough to toe the Party line. Besides, he's now a freaking Buddhist.

Definitely Ollie! He is prog enough to cut his own throat, and besides New Unorthodox Buddhism is all the rage with our Femynist systers. As we send them on pilgramages across the world and teach them to cut off their own limbs rather than steady their own feet. Take fast the new husbandry of Government Grant as hyr mind wanders over the oppressed of the world while giving a ticket to servitude rather than independence. Let them serve The Party(TM) right dammit (spit)! And find what more proles we can bring under our grasp! Like the ancient boy-warriors at the Caves of Lascaux, let them be our cannon fodder in the ideological battle to keep the worlds proles at our feet. Get thee to a movie theater systers and praise Seven Pounds... where work is portrayed as the obligatory evil that it is and suicidal sacrifice is the only cure!

Heil Che!

Ah, RR, I see that you have grasped the mission of the Made Prog. Never tell people that they can do what they want. Never tell people that they are in charge of their own lives.

Always tell them that they are victims. Because then someone has to mediate, and I'm up for it.

Yo Yo Yo Commissaro, I gots the pimping in the hizzy ma brutha... leave da hos to the shank bustin' mack daddy!

Hmm. . . book. . .book. . . book. . .

I'd think "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism"

Two recommendations:

"Lawrence of Arabia - The Sequel"

"Bagdad Bob: Israel, our Brother"

I think Saddam would have presented Obama with his book:

Devil's Dance
by Saddam Hussein

Saddam Hussein`s fourth and last novel, allegedly finished the day before U.S forces invaded. The novel revolves around a Zionist-Christian conspiracy against Arabs, Muslims and Islam. An Arab army eventually thwarts the conspiracy by invading their enemy's land and destroying two massive towers.

I would think maybe something that came with crayons. Then probably offer to have his son's school Dear Leader on how to be a real tyrant.

Saddam_sons.jpg

Dear Leader seems to have gone soft with all that silly centrist rhetoric.

I just checked and you're correct Comrade Buffoon. Devil's Dance is a coloring book.