Rescued from the Living Hell of Employment Slavery!

Dear_Diary.jpg
I have dabbled in a little time travel, and I was surprised to find a diary I had been keeping in the future. Our critics mock and scoff and say, "Ha, your Next Tuesday™ never seems to get here, does it?" Well, HA to them. I have found my future diary, and I can assure you that we shall see Next Tuesday™ in our lifetime. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid World…

2-27-15 Dear Comrade Diary, I have been liberated from the endless and soul-crushing (if I may coin a phrase) slave labor of employment! Thanks to the far-sighted and compassionate legislation handed down to us from Dear Leader, my employer can no longer afford to keep me full-time. Eat that, you capitalist, bourgeois profit-monger! Dear Leader has made it impossible for you to keep me, and now I am FREE – free to pursue my own life, my own goals, to remain on Facebook in my parents' basement indefinitely with no more concern for my healthcare. This is the greatest thing since the Emancipation Proclamation, but better because Dear Leader is the greatest president in all of American history.

5-11-15 Dear Comrade Diary, things get better and better every day. My bourgeois parents have been hoarding money all their lives. They call it saving, living within your means, investing responsibly, planning for the future, and even more nauseating things that I can't say without feeling my bag of Doritos coming back up. I prefer to think of their excess wealth as being wrung from the bleeding lips of widows and orphans. Why are there poor people in Guinea Bissau? Because, and I'm totally embarrassed to say this, of my parents. Well guess what happened to them? Dear Leader made them pay their fair share! Finally! They said they'll have to sell the house and start working part-time at Wal-Mart. It serves them right for living the high life in a sea of poverty. I bet it'll teach them some important lessons in responsibility and social consciousness. You rock, Dear Leader!

5-18-15 Dear Comrade Diary, I have to get used to a smaller room in our double wide. My parents insisted that I help them with moving what was left our possessions like I'm their slave or something. Well, I brought in my own computer and even plugged it into the wall. You'd think they'd be ever grateful for that, but apparently not. They say I sulk too much. Well, why shouldn't I? They didn't even keep the widescreen TV and our old entertainment center. Man, life sucks, but at least I have health care.

8-27-16 Dear Comrade Diary, my parents just got a letter from healthcare.gov, and their plan just got cancelled. It said they were too old and no longer needed access to health care since their lives were approaching "natural post-natal demise" anyway. I guess I'll miss them when their time comes, but it's only fair to the polar bears that there be less people to destroy the planet, and I'm ready to make any sacrifice to save the environment.

11-9-16 Dear Comrade Diary, Dear Leader just got elected to a third term! 98.4% of America voted him to victory over Republican extremist disabled minority kitten hating John Boehner. ABC News says he's the "first president to get 100% of Kenya's electoral votes since George Washington." I don't what electrical votes are or who George Washington is, but if he voted for Dear Leader he must be for the people.

9-14-17 Dear Comrade Diary, well this bites! My parents aren't around anymore, and I haven't worked in two and a half years, and I don't have any money, and now I'm being told to pay something called rent for the trailer. I live here! Why should I have to pay rent? It takes almost all of my welfare check just to eat four times a day. Well, I know Dear Leader will think of something.

11-12-17 Dear Comrade Diary, I knew Dear Leader would come through! Some men just showed up and told me to pack my things (and some warm clothing) because they were going to send me on a train ride. And the train ride is free! Hey, like that's no problem with me – I've earned it. Anyway, I'll make my next entry just as soon as I can get back to my computer.

And there you have it comrades. You and I will see the World of Next Tuesday™! It's hard to view this as any kind of disaster, if you ask me.

In addition to warm clothes, you had better also pack some shorts and T-shirts or tank tops or somethink.

Because of the Global Warminsk Climate Change, it will be much warmer colder warmer AND colder there than it is now. Also be sure to pack hip boots for the flooding drought flood of BS that will be caused by the Climate Change.

Thank Gawd Allah Gaia, Kamerad Blogunov that you and I have Been Spared From Tireless Labor In The Beet Fields In Order To Contemplate Higher Political Goals! I am thankful that my our entire Kollecktiv has recognized the importance of My Political Contemplations [Hey, Vlady - Another Beet Vodka With Lime - And Quickly!] and has responded with doubled and redoubled efforts! [After all, They Know What Is Good For Them - And Their Families...]

I share your Struggle Against The Daily Monthly Endless Revanchist Counter-Revolutionary Movement™ .

However, I will envy your Peoples'-Sponsored Sightseeing Railroad Tour. Do Write Again!

You may want to reconsider carefully what is written in that diary...you know, since you know before hand what is in it...As the thought sheriff, I will most likely be assigned to read it with you...unless...of course...I still exist in juche 103, Da?

FREE at last........ FREE at last....... Thanks to Obamacare, I'm FREE at last........ . .
no job obamacare.gif

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:In addition to warm clothes, you had better also pack some shorts and T-shirts or tank tops or somethink.

Because of the Global Warminsk Climate Change, it will be much warmer colder warmer AND colder there than it is now. Also be sure to pack hip boots for the flooding drought flood of BS that will be caused by the Climate Change.
In my brief journey to the future I wasn't able to find any post later than the one about the train ride. I think that means that Next Tuesday is so wonderful, that nobody wants to come back.

Comparative Literature and Woman's Studies and Creative Writing majors UNITE!!!

You have nothing to lose but the chains of compensated, utilitarian work!!

Comrade Callmelennie, along with Comparative Literature and Woman's Studies and Creative Writing majors, please add interpretive Shovel Ready Dancing and Meditative Gender Stoning.

Thought Sheriff wrote:You may want to reconsider carefully what is written in that diary...you know, since you know before hand what is in it...As the thought sheriff, I will most likely be assigned to read it with you...unless...of course...I still exist in juche 103, Da?
In that case, I'll review it with Dennis Rodman.

The "ONE" (pbuh) thru his earthly vessel Nansky Pelousy has freed his people from bondage to pursue their lifelong "passion".

Now that you have been set free Comrades - what is your "passion"?

obamacare job locked pelosi 1.jpg

obamacare joblocked pelosi 2.jpg

pelosi asshat 9035b.png

S4U, I've always aspired to be an alcoholic. I bet it's liberating like a breath of fresh air or losing your job.

Also, ushanka tip to the Department of Agitprop.

[img]/images/Pelosi_Cute_Unemployment.jpg[/img]

Pelosi's little people: "Aren't they cute, standing in their little line like this, claiming their teeny-weeny government benefits?"

This is health care. Treatment for prevention of Karōshi syndrome.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets - I just tried to imagine what will happen when team Obama learns that "Karoshi" means "death from overworking" in Japanese.

[img]/images/Karoshi_Obama_Death_Overworking_Spin.jpg[/img]