The Black Book of Communism: Required Proletariat Reading!

Masses, educate yourselves! Secure a copy of "The Black Book of CommunismImage" today!

I haven't gotten through just the first couple of essays, and already I am greatly enlightened about the towering achievements brought forth by the Great Experiment! For example, the praises of the Proletariat are sung when we learn that:

- The Nazis modeled their concentration camps from Uncle Josef's Revolutionary Labor Camps of the 1920s! And to think that the fascist scum get more notoriety for the Holocaust than the glorious reeducation efforts of our red forebears!

- Speaking of which, the Fascists only managed to kill 25 million during their pitiful 12-year reign. We liquidated at least four times that number! And for a much longer time, since we were legitimized by the world at large (and are still at it).

Image Seriously, it's a good read. Not terribly current (first came out in French in 1997, and translated into English around 1999), but the research that went into it is pretty solid (partly written by former Communists and those who have or had close associations with them). After reading this material, when I hear "Progressives" today say how Communism "has never really been demonstrated yet," as if we need another go at it, I see further demonstration of the definition of insanity.

You can accomplish much when you are doing it for "THE PEOPLE" Comrade. Many great deeds, like the Cultural Revolution, have been done in the name of THE PEOPLE.

As a Pup who has read every book written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (including all 3 volumes of the Gulag Archapelago) with the exception of finishing his play, The Love Girl and the Innocent (can't stand reading any sort of play), I came to the People's Cube quite knowledgeable of the many strides the Motherland has brought to the world. Have you got to any writings on the progressive building methods my Uncle Iosef used in his creation of dams and canals, or as Comrade Obama would call it, "infrastructure"?

I haven't encountered any just yet, O Red Mongrel, but I am getting to the part in the Black Book where the author of the section talks about the oppressive peace and order-ensuring measures after Glorious October for the sake of keeping everyone in line on the same page.

I am certain there will be some description of what you seek. And I will faithfully recount it here!

I am sure you will find his use of building materials interesting, as Uncle Iosef was into "recycling" before it was cool.