Reagan blames Democrats for economic woes

It is good that we do not have such Thoughtcriminals(TM) as Reagan in office anymore eh comrades?

{OFF} I wish we had a president like Reagan again...I fear sometimes he may have been the last great president.

The party is never outdone. This is real comedy.

"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!"

Another great Reagan speech crime: "It's not that liberals are ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so."

Comrades,

I voted twice for Reagan and remember the insults and vitriol directed against the man and anyone who dared to think positively of him, let alone for him. What never failed to amuse me was how unified the "alternative" "individualists" were.

A few years after the fall of the USSR, I recall reading an article, probably in the New York Times, about how former dissidents were despondent in differing degrees over its passing. The USSR united people against it, forced some to be more creative in getting critical works past censors, provided audiences that came out of love not to spend; the adversity built resolve and friendships washed away by that dagnagged capitalism and liberty. Pfft.

Al Franken, a wanker who ridicules a kid with a speech impediment. Just like ÜberProg 0bama commands, "Get in their faces!"

[sprays vodka out all over screen] You voted for whom twice?! You, sir, are a thought criminal of the vilest sort. That missive doesn't even deserve a show trial. Off to the gulag with you, swine! Years of hard labor in the Uranium mines of Siberia will fix your rethugliKKKan ways!

[wipes vodka off screen with a rag and wrings it back into mouth...]

Anonymous
Thought crimes are suddenly increasing as the "World of Next Tuesday" takes hold.
We must dispose of the bodies staff up the KMTC & the Gulag train lines to handle this spike.

I once read an interview with Yakov Smirnoff, who said that Reagan called him his favorite comedian and would often invite him to the White House social events. Once he was there, Reagan would pull him to a corner and start exchanging Soviet jokes with him. Yakov said Reagan had a great memory for jokes and was very good at telling them.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:It is good that we do not have such Thoughtcriminals(TM) as Regan in office anymore eh comrades?

{OFF} I wish we had a president like Regan again...I fear sometimes he may have been the last great president.

{OFF} (You tought me I could do that. There may once be another one but for now the nation has lost its way and we will have to be patient in hopes it finds its way home again.

{ off }Yes, another Reagan. There was a call-in radio program for Mike Craddick, a Texas congressman who voted for the first pork money. My brother heard it; I did not. Caller after caller berated him until his voice shook. One woman said, "You talk like Republicans until you get into office and then you act like damned Democrats!" Just so.

If I could change just one thing, it would be top-to-bottom term limits.

There is thought that it is hopeless to recruit the affluent--they've sold their souls. With enough money they don't mind the Democrat Party being their personal shopper for conspicuous compassion. And the left's hate machine is astonishing. In the 30 years since Reagan the entrenched Marxists of the 70s have come into power.

Even liberal reporters of the Reagan years look good now. Even liberals of that time look good now.

<i>Even our Many Titted Empress looks compared to the President One Bad Ass Mistake America</i>.

I've seen that bumper sticker in Texas, by the way.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:[sprays vodka out all over screen] You voted for whom twice?! You, sir, are a thought criminal of the vilest sort. That missive doesn't even deserve a show trial. Off to the gulag with you, swine! Years of hard labor in the Uranium mines of Siberia will fix your rethugliKKKan ways!

[wipes vodka off screen with a rag and wrings it back into mouth...]

Comrade Doctor,

Oh, dear, the math skills have fallen off. I morally supported him (maybe ACORN let me vote underage).

I was a misguided youth hanging around with gun-toting reactionaries, people who fix their own cars, who declined welfare and food stamps despite being an impoverished college student, who rarely went more than 2-3 weeks without a part-time job, and listened to heavy/speed metal (the only mass musical genre not deemed worthy of serious academic study, clearly proof of its decadent reactionary content).

It took years of repeated exposure to progressive thought and ridicule of the YAF to turn me into the--channeling Che--"cold killing machine" of CorrectThinking that I am today.

Comrades, I knew that socialized medicine was a good thing when I heard Senator Jay Rockefeller say, "They're going to get it whether they want it or not."

I love Jay Rockefeller. He cleans up good and West Virginia can look down on him.

Red Square wrote:I once read an interview with Yakov Smirnoff, who said that Reagan called him his favorite comedian and would often invite him to the White House social events. Once he was there, Reagan would pull him to a corner and start exchanging Soviet jokes with him. Yakov said Reagan had a great memory for jokes and was very good at telling them.

How did Yakov slip through? Until he came along, millions of Amerikan people were comfortably ignorant of communism living under our glorious system of government. Hollywood was still churning out one holocaust movie after another, while keeping mum on life under Stalin. Oh, I forget. That's still how it is. I'm so proud of Hollywood--they're still keeping to the party line.

Leninka, so many of the justifiably anti-Iraqi-war movies have been complete commercial failures that I can only come to one conclusion.

First, Americans are not sufficiently used to agitprop in the arts. There is no excuse for a nice, left-wing Hollywood movie not to be a blockbuster.

So on the basis of jury duty, we must introduce audience duty. Members of the public will be required, on penalty of fine or more intrusive methods of education, to watch all right, that is, left-thinking movies.

This will keep our Leni Reifensteins and Michael Moores entirely occupied.