PRONG: Progressive PONG

Comrades,

Before the West temporarily undermined the strength of pure Communism, a novel game emerged that was the embodiment of all the flaws of democracy: PONG. Two "players," or "equals"--already a false premise--savagely abused and exploited an enslaved ball by violently spurning it back and forth, as if to suggest there existed a free exchange of ideas in the decadent West when in reality it was a free exchange of social and economic injustices, again and again until one "player" recognized the inhumanity of the exploitation and let the ball pass unmolested. Perversely, the last exploiter to smite the oppressed worker ball was thus awarded a point for his or her assault. Competition is inherently vile and detrimental to class-consciousness; however, awarding points for exploitation only underlines the requisite violence upon which the entire capitalist construct quivers, awarding itself points for exploitation, each point bringing the ruling class nearer to its rendezvous with Revolution from below.

Thus I took it upon myself to create progressive PONG in QuickTime. Together in solidarity have Comradette Pamalinsky and I shared my PRONG in order to create a finished product worthy of the masses. We redistribute it to you for mental health and self-education through rote activity: apply the paddle of Marxism to Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld (in reverse order). Each blow against the foe of true liberation is a Strike to Capitalism, but you have only 3 Lives to Give for the State. As you can see, the Party is quite gracious.

Should one of the aforementioned war criminals manage to slip by your paddle with the aid of the vast right-wing conspiracy or the distraciton of the parasites' echo-chamber, click on the frozen smirking face of evil incarnate to resume the class struggle. Note that as the battering of war criminals increases, so does their desperation and speed, almost imperceptibly. Those capitalists are wily, sneaky, cunning beasts, comrades!

To aid you in the class struggle, Lenin looks down on you from above to help guide you surely through the treacherous waters of reactionary deception.

Since the game begins as soon as it loads, you will likely lose the first life quickly. Fear not, you have 2 more lives to give for the State! You may reload the page and jump quickly to the game or simply download it to get full and proper display.

To virtual arms, comrades, to virtual arms!

Since the game size is 720x700 pixels and thus exceeds the borders of the Party site, outsourcing to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea has resulted in a stimulating provocative image of the game frozen in play, a symbolic Cold War, as you will.

PRONGshot.png

Comrades,

I regret to inform you that at least one comrade has been unable to download PRONG. While the vast rightwing conspiracy is the most likely cause, there could be other root causes. Should you experience difficulty, please whine as loudly as possible to let your comrades know.

PRONG should work on all versions of QuickTime from 5 on up.