Progressive Soldier Speaks Out

While doing some random search on the people's Google. Actually it wasn't that random, I was looking for a well written, vitriolic article about that Colonial self-serving media whore Angelina Jolie, but that is beside the point. I stumbled accross former Too Close for Comfort star (yeah I didn't remember it either), now progressive Christian thinker, Lydia Cornell. If you want to read the insane, schizophrenic ramblings of this women you can find them here:

Lydia Cornell Blog

Oddly enough, not really odd I suppose, one of her favorite contributors is an disgruntled US Army Officer in Iraq who sends her letters outlining Bush's failures, and decrying our involvment with all the original language of a Howard Dean rally. I found one of his blog entries particularly enlightning, and thought I would share it with the People's Cube:

American Idiots

He does a good job of identifying how well the progressive movement has been in dumbing down the proletariate with mind numbing shows like American Idol, however he mistakingly does not give credit to our state schools for this wonderful undertaking. However, Stalin,pbuh, himself would be proud of this particular proclomation:

Another thing. No more medical treatment for anyone pro-lifer or Chirsto-fascists. Because every medicine and procedure probably had people die in the course of its development. I dont want that hanging on your conscience as you take the viagara before slipping into your gimp outfits. That means no more surgeries, no more prescriptions. All you get to do is pray. And if 50% of the country is pro-life then that's 150 million people that we wont have to put on the national health care plan which would really make it cost productive. From now on medicine is only for people who believe in science. You can believe in God and still believe in science, and when you come to that realization then you can have the medicine and the doctors.

Sure this is a step in the right direction I informed him. But it doesn't quite get the job done does it? So I suggested an even more progressive solution:

Amen Dude! Let's start gathering up the vagrants and the useless homeless bums from the streets and start doing medical experiments on them immediately! Or how about those worthless Zionists, shit why stop there, we'll just round up anyone who professes a belief in God and conduct torturous life extending experiments until we have achieved our goal of a perfect society of immortal Übermensch. We can harvest any undamaged organs to be given to correct minded entities. Of course if you don't support that, to the gas chambers with you. The state has deemed you OB-SO-LETE! Of course you know, abortion will have to be made illegal or we won't have enough suitable retarded and handicapped specimens to carve open so we can solve these complex medical puzzles. Hell we could even give tax breaks to women willing to give up their children to the state for science.

By the way, is a Theistic tyranny worse the than A-theistic one?

I know the tax break things reeks of capitalism, it made my nostrils flare to write it.
Sometimes we have to lower ourselves to the speech of the masses. I hope we can implement this solution at once, but I suppose I'll have to wait till after the revolution for true justice.

Rik

Bravo!

It's good to see that this Mr "TomPaine" fully understands that dictatorship and totalitarianism aren't the big bad boogey men the bourgeoisie tries to make out but are actually nothing but the necessary tools of the People. In this case to rid society of anti-social hooligan elements.

He points out why it's important to nationalize health care and I'd say that for the same reasons it is important that the state have full control over housing, food, jobs and every other aspect of society. What is puzzling about this "TomPaine" person is his insistence that he is a libertarian. I've never known of a libertarian that advocated national health-care.

dictatorship and totalitarianism aren't the big bad boogey men the bourgeoisie tries to make out

Just look at how well it worked in Russia!

Exactly. And we can do the same.

Comrade Otis

Zoe Vat ahl ovf ewe Ar sae-Ink Iz Zat MTV Iz NOT A Goot baby seeter???GULAG is grate Plase Foor eeny won zat sinks deeferent loohhks deeferent All Zee grate leeders heer neehhd No reesun to expeer-e-ment and dis iz aph tuhr KARL MARX treet-mint sinter!!!